• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

everyone was out on the street, clair doubled over coughing from the smoke. Looking around she saw the team all standing together.

We appeared leaderless and she waited for someone to step up

(Wait, so pretty much when Oscorp tower burst to flames Stark tower randomly combusted or something?)

Perry stood up. He had to break to awkward silence. "Does anyone want drinks? Anything?" he claps his hands together and looks around the table.

(Ummm....Okay, then...) Kyuma ran down the street towards Stark Tower, which was once again in a state of...well, wrecked-ness.

"I guess this place is more of a target than a safe haven, after all. Well, I guess I could go say hello to everyone after I save some lives. Promote to Queen!" He said, before sprinting towards the building. He leapt up a few levels, sprinting towards the higher levels as he sensed out any signs of life.

@Anyone who can tell he's out there

Cassie looked t the girl on the ground. "Dimitri?!?! Taken?!?!" she said. "Friday, locate heat signtature 81773!"

"Processing...."

"Come on Friday....."

((:(where is Dimitri?))

"The tower is collpasing. We will find your friend and rescue him... After all this, I think I'll find an apartment somewhere... Loki will kill me once he finds out I have been helping all of you."

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra ran over to Redd and Ivory. "What the hell happened to Stark tower!?" she shouted at him.
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Ummm....Okay, then...) Kyuma ran down the street towards Stark Tower, which was once again in a state of...well, wrecked-ness.
"I guess this place is more of a target than a safe haven, after all. Well, I guess I could go say hello to everyone after I save some lives. Promote to Queen!" He said, before sprinting towards the building. He leapt up a few levels, sprinting towards the higher levels as he sensed out any signs of life.

@Anyone who can tell he's out there

[/QUOTE]
Ivory stood still, eyes wide...A kid...had just run INTO the burning building. He sighed and turned to Cassandra, "Hold that thought!" He ran back into the bulding, the fire singing his skin, he fought through the pain but he felt Savage getting weaker, it wasn't until he got about halfway he heard his freind give a mental scream...

"Hurts...*Huff*....So...*Huff*... Much!"

Ivory continued going up, "JUST HOLD ON SOMEONES UP THERE!" They coutinued until they got to the top, Savage was barley still active, barley having enough energy to get them out, until a pipe from behind exploded, making Savage retreat into Ivory's skin, and leaving a dazed Ivory as what amounted to a regular guy. He stood up and stumbled to the boy, his suit had multiple rips and tears in it, and his mask had cracks. He put his hand on the boys shoulder, and mustered up all the bass and courage he could find in his voice, "Come on...We-we have to go now!"

Cassandra swung after him. Navigating through the burning building she found Ivory and a little boy. "Come on! I'll get you out!" she shouted over to him. She's dealt with burning buildings before, so she should be fine for now.

((:(okay.... Where's He right now? I need a location....))

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider](Harry Osbourne took him)

[/QUOTE]

Jack walked through the burning building. "Man is it hot in here... wait no that's me" he said staring at his clothes catching on fire. "...Crap" he said running towards the exit of the building he stops and starts to roll "Who'd think the joke is on me"

There was silence. No one answered. Which made it even more awkward. Perry sat down again, stuck with people way older then him.

(But seriously, what happened to Stark tower?)

"Processing...."

"Any Minute now, Friday!!" she couldn't lose Dimitri too... Not when she could do something about it.

"Heat signature 81773 unable to be located."

"Damn!" Cassie said. She turned back to the girl and knelt next to her. "Who took him?"

LokiofSP said:
Ivory stood still, eyes wide...A kid...had just run INTO the burning building. He sighed and turned to Cassandra, "Hold that thought!" He ran back into the bulding, the fire singing his skin, he fought through the pain but he felt Savage getting weaker, it wasn't until he got about halfway he heard his freind give a mental scream...
"Hurts...*Huff*....So...*Huff*... Much!"

Ivory continued going up, "JUST HOLD ON SOMEONES UP THERE!" They coutinued until they got to the top, Savage was barley still active, barley having enough energy to get them out, until a pipe from behind exploded, making Savage retreat into Ivory's skin, and leaving a dazed Ivory as what amounted to a regular guy. He stood up and stumbled to the boy, his suit had multiple rips and tears in it, and his mask had cracks. He put his hand on the boys shoulder, and mustered up all the bass and courage he could find in his voice, "Come on...We-we have to go now!"
"Is everyone else out?" Kyuma asked, as his left hand began to glow slightly. It may have gone unnoticed amongst all of the fire.

Pyosimros said:
There was silence. No one answered. Which made it even more awkward. Perry sat down again, stuck with people way older then him.

(But seriously, what happened to Stark tower?)
(Blame Jack)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Is everyone else out?" Kyuma asked, as his left hand began to glow slightly. It may have gone unnoticed amongst all of the fire.

[/QUOTE]
WITH IVORY

Ivory smiled, happy to see Cassandra, he then frowned and turned to the boy, "You go with her, the rest are outside, I'll be fine" He knew that the building was burning, that Cassadra's symbiote was probably weak, that she would probably only be able to get one of them out, and Ivory had an idea of where to go at the very least

WITH THE PARKER'S

Laura's eye twitched, "Did Ivory just....Just?!" Ben stood there mouth agape for a few moments before responding, "Leave us on a giant robot dragon? Yes."

While all this is going on Jack is in the background rolling around putting out the fire. Once it's out he gets up and stares at the others with half his clothes burnt off. "SO what I miss?"

(That's cold)

Dimitri woke strapped to a wooden chair by leather straps on his wrists and ankles. The only object besides himself that he could see was a lamp above him. He had two needles on the inside of his elbows, one took blood out and the other seemed to pump something in.

Harry approached him. "Well Dimitri, does being right about me feel as good as you thought?" He chuckled. "And now you're locked up with no idea where you are."

"We are in a plane. A jumbo jet probably." Dimitri replied with a smirk.

"How the hel-"

"My ears popped, so artificial atmosphere pressure. Either we are in an extremely high spot, or we are on a plane. Anesthetic's don't keep me out for long, so there hasn't been time to move me to a high place."

Harry punched Dimitri, who spat blood on the floor.

"What's wrong Richie rich? Somebody piss in your caviar?"

"I want to know everything you know."

"Fine. I pissed in your caviar."

"About the avengers! Idiot!"

Dimitri yawned. "Oh man... That anesthesia is really kicking in now. Good night Harry." He hung his head as Harry face palmed.

(JACK!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME THROUGH THAT FOURTH WALL YOUNG MAN!!! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!)

"No you won't! I've done this for years! Let me help you!" she shouted through the raging flames. She needed to help everyone, it's what she's done for all her life. She can't let any of her allies die on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back