• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Dimitri yelled at her. "Get the necklace! I'll be fine!" Harry hit a button on the electronic watch he had and waited.

Clair was frantic by now, she had gained access to the cameras and could see everything

"Can anyone hear me whats going on!"

She would never forgive herself if something happened to any of the team. Eventhough it was early on she felt close to them, closer than she should but she did not care.

Before the tentacles reached him he threw a pumpkin bomb at the floor, which caused a fire separating Cassandra from Harry and Dimitri. At the same time Harry's glider came in through where Cassandra entered and it began to fire at her with machine guns.

Clair let the necklace continue its download, while that went on she flew through lines of code to try and take control of the glider from her computer.

It seemed that she was having some luck as the glider began to wobble as she fought for the controls.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory looked confused,"Master? What do you mean ma- Cassie?" He jumped out of his moms arms and grabbed his bag, he heared his mom call for him and he simply said, "Sorry!" He jumped on Redd's back, "Lets go guy!"
Redd then flew off back to stark tower, with ivory on his back. "What made you upset over there? Have those people abused you?" He asked, seeing no sign of injury.

The symbiote started getting agitated and so was Cassandra. "Come in, your redlining calm down!" a man working for the government shouted. Turns out they were active all along. She slammed the glider into the ground and ignored the machine gun fire. The symbiote's been through much worse then that. "Blue ocean... Calm blue ocean..." she whispered to herself and she shot straight up.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Redd then flew off back to stark tower, with ivory on his back. "What made you upset over there? Have those people abused you?" He asked, seeing no sign of injury.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory waved it off, "Just family stuff that's all, just how we operate ya know."

Harry pulled out another firebomb and threw it directly at Cassandra. He then noticed dimitris shield beginning to weaken. He began punching it again in hope that it would break.

Jack who had been hiding in one of the cases that they brought pops out suddenly. "Talk about cramped" he said making his way towards all the commotion after hoping out of his prison. "Remind me to never do that again" he said to no one in particular. "Talking to you author"

(Am I allowed to do this?)

LokiofSP said:
Ivory waved it off, "Just family stuff that's all, just how we operate ya know."
I do not believe that is how normal families operate, then again what do I know?" Redd said as he landed in front of stark tower, letting ivory hop off his back and transforming to his robot form. @LokiofSP

Clair got up and grabbed some gadgets. It would take her a few minutes to get to the offices but with her experimental portal gun she might make it there.

Aiming the gun in front of her she entered the co-ordinates and fired it she went through the portal and she landed in osbourne's office and she was shivering in pain but she had to help.

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory smiled a bit, "We aren't a normal family at all though." Finding that they had stopped Ivory hopped off, and then remembered he hadn't changed, "Crap, Savage just whip something up quick please?"

"On it bud."

Ivory looked down to see himself in his old suit, he shrugged,"I'll change later, right now I need to make sure everything's alright here." Before he walked in he swatted at his head, remembering why he didn't let Savage completely cover him anymore...

"Stupid... Prey... Will consume... Soon."

The animals presences were stronger now, constantly talking to him whenever Savage covered his head. Ignoring them, Ivory stepped in and called, "Cassie are you here? Redd said you needed me."

Fenrir walked out of Stark Tower, looking bored. "Honestly Cassie. I thought you weren't so easy to fool. Like hell am I giving up what I am doing..." Fenrir smirked, before looking at Redd in his robot form. "This city appears to be full of freaks..." @Steel Zinogre

((Yes, it's hilarious!))

Cassie was asleep on the couch, lengthwise. It was clear she was having a nightmare from the way she was tossing and turning.

"No.... Can't...."

Redd walked in with ivory, and called cassie with his booming voice. "Master! I have a friend for you!" He called as phoenix tried to wake her up. "Cassie, wake up. Redd and ivory are back." he said as he gently shook her. @Steel Zinogre

(Sorry!! I did not see that post!!)

(It's cool) Fenrir followed Redd in discreetly, looking at his phone before seeing Cassie. "Ah, Cassie... I suppose we're even now." He said, before looking at Redd. "Are you one of her Father's little puppets too? Or are you actually one of the metallic creations the arrogant weakling didn't create?" @Steel Zinogre

Harry was alerted that Clair was spotted on the cameras. He punched the shield one final time to break it. Police sirens were heard as he pulled out a smoke bomb. "This is quite strange, don't you think Dimitri? These 'avengers' have attacked my building for no reason... And you've turned up missing. No matter. The police will handle it." He threw the smoke and when it settled, Harry and Dimitri were gone.

GimmickPuppet said:
(It's cool) Fenrir followed Redd in discreetly, looking at his phone before seeing Cassie. "Ah, Cassie... I suppose we're even now." He said, before looking at Redd. "Are you one of her Father's little puppets too? Or are you actually one of the metallic creations the arrogant weakling didn't create?" @Steel Zinogre
"I was created by Howard stark, but I was never activated until I got to this tower. I do not know much, but I will gain more knowledge every second that I am functional." Redd said proudly as he kneeled in front of Fenrir.

GimmickPuppet said:
Ivory stood still, happy the man wasn't paying him mind, he looked at Cassie and back at the man. Slipping off for a moment to get on his actual costume he stepped out of the darkness again, trying to look cool, "You, who are you and why are you here?"

"So you are just another one of Stark's toys... Shame." Fenrir shrugged before glaring at Ivory. "I am under no obligation to answer your questions." Fenrir said as he walked over to Cassie. "Cassie Stark, wake up." He said as he slapped her hard around the face. @Steel Zinogre

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Clair looked around and coughed as she saw the smoke clear and Dimitri was gone.

"No No No No"

She was freaking out as she tried to come to terms with what had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back