• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I won't tell a soul" he said. "So what do we do now?"

(Gonna clear up the peculiar behavior here a bit that was Jack basically showing signs he knows he's a fictional character like Deadpool displays in the comics)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"Hurt huh" he said landing next to her. "Well in case you haven't noticed I can't die so me being hurt is a pretty big understatement" he said. "Thanks author you;re" the best he said with a wink at no particular direction.

[/QUOTE]
((you're welcome, character! (^U^)))

"Actually I do! I only have one keycard and it's for yours truly." he zipped away and returned with a beanie on. "How is this? Doesn't scream world famous Mercury, does it?"

"I'm here as well," Cassandra did a short wave. She found it awkward how she was standing there and she didn't get noticed yet.

"Hey it's the girl from the government! Weren't you investigating the sheild explosion?" He motioned to Clair. "She was actually in it!"

"I'm more interested in this Oscorp mission now, what's it about?" Cassandra asked curiously. She leaned against and desk and looked at them.

"Oscorp is up to something, and Harry Osborn gets more suspicious as time goes on. I'm going to use this keycard on this lanyard to infiltrate oscorp and steal all the files I can."

"The more people we have, the more likely someone messes up. What could you bring to the table?" He asked, pulling the beanie down further.

"Look, the more people we have thing is true, but I've been doing this stuff for my whole life. Break in and steal stuff, assassination missions, hostage rescue, and bringing in criminals. I've done it all, so I would say bringing me with you would be more good then bad," she explained.

"Okay, gather whatever you'll need and meet me in front of oscorp HQ." He walked to the elevator humming mission impossible, stepping to the beat.

"That's what I was doing," Cassandra opened the window and jumped out. She quickly morphed her symbiote on her and she started swinging to Oscorp tower. It wasn't very hard to find, amongst all the giant skyscrapers Oscorp was one of the biggest ones there. "Come in, cancel last objective. I'm heading over to Oscorp tower to investigate potential supervillain actions," she said over to the general and she continued swinging.

Dimitri was at the front of the building sitting on the curb looking at his fingernails. "Nice of you to join me! So basically Clair gave me this gadget that takes information from whatever you put it on. We have to find out where in this building they would digitally store their secrets. My guess is Harry's computer, itself."

Clair sighed, even though she was their age she felt like she was working with children

"That screams obvious Dimitri gotta think better than that"

She looked around at the random assortment of people in the room and felt like she belonged here.

"And by us...." He tapped the lanyard. "You mean you. I'll tell you what, I'll go up to whatever floor it is and I'll tell you what side of the building and what floor, then you use your spideyness to get me out after I get the info."

Clair watched from her screen. She had setup a communicator and would act as the eyes on this. Hacking into the Oscorp mainframe she located the main computer.

"Ok guys the computer is on the top floor and from what I can see he gave my laynard full access. I guess he had high hopes that I would work for him"

She sat tense looking at the data that she could only view. Once Dimitri used the necklace on the computer Harrys info was theirs"

"Okey doke. I was kind of hoping there would be guns or tape recorder pens or something, but this is pretty straightforward. Wish me luck." He said as he walked into the building to the central elevator and scanned the lanyard. A few moments later he stepped into it and pressed the button to the top floor.

Clair poured through the systems security watching for anything to alert the security to Dimitri's presence.

To say she was scared was an understatement. She was used to lab work not security detail.

As a precaution she began to wipe Dimitri from the security footage to make it seem like he was never there...at least on Camera.

Laura carefully edged out of her husbands arms and turned to Ivory, "Excuse us, me and my son need to have a quick conversation." She attempted to grab Ivory by the neck but Ivory shifted away and gave a nervous smile, "Or we could sit down and talk like a family, it has been years since we've all seen each other..." He desperately looked around the room for help, he caught his father trying to hold back laughter and mouthing, "sorry."

The elevator stopped for a moment, before it began going down. "Uhh Clair, tell me you're doing this. I'm pretty sure top floor is upward..." He began pressing the top floor button quickly.

Clair tensed and began to work on taking control of the elevator

"Its not me, I am trying to gain control of it"

Sweat began to form before she got control and moved the lift back up and had the doors open

"Someone is actively trying to kick me out of the system. Dimitri be careful please"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back