• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Cassandra looked at the building. Hopefully Dimitri was capable enough to do missions like this. Because if he didn't he would probably die.

Pyosimros said:
"Just, go listen to what your mother has to say. It shouldn't be that bad," Cindy said as she ate.
Laura grinned a bit maliciously as she dragged Ivory out to the back of the house, Ivory shot everyone one last pleading look before he got outside. After that everything was quiet for a moment before cries of pain were heard barley. They were things like, "I SWEAR I MENT TO BE THERE!" Followed by a ripping sound. When they returned Laura came in with a victorious smile while Ivory came in with no marks or visible signs of injury, but he was crying...

He jumped out of the elevator. "That was sooo not okay. So where is the computer anyways?" He looked down the long hallway. No windows or doors except the one at the end. "Never mind, it's self explanatory. Wait there's someone.... Har-" his earpiece cut off, only static was heard where his voice used to be.

(FYI, Laura simply made him feel incredibly guilty, she played a bit to hisinsecurities to do so, just in case people viewed this as a beating or something)

Clair froze

"Dimitri....Dimitri come in, say something"

Clair panicked and began to hack the security cameras but the top floor cameras were blocked out she could not access them. She began to slam her mouse on the table swearing as she could not make contact or even see what had happened.

LokiofSP said:
(Exactly! I've just had things like this taken out of context before)
(With the way you out it, it was just screaming and vicious words. And besides, would you like my robot to hang with ivory?)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](With the way you out it, it was just screaming and vicious words. And besides, would you like my robot to hang with ivory?)

[/QUOTE]
(I would, but unless he crashed through the roof, Ivory and Perry are currently in their own situation.)

Cassandra called Clair through her earpiece. "Come in Clair, what's Dimitri's status? Did he make it to the computer," she paced around and she made sure that no one could hear her talking about this.

Perry looked at Ivory. "Hey, what happened?" he whispered over to him.

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra called Clair through her earpiece. "Come in Clair, what's Dimitri's status? Did he make it to the computer," she paced around and she made sure that no one could hear her talking about this.
Perry looked at Ivory. "Hey, what happened?" he whispered over to him.
Ivory simply looked ahead and shivered mumbling, "Happy place, happy place..."

"Harry... How did you.... You gave her the keycard and dropped her off in the same building I was in... This was all your plan? To catch an avenger?"

Harry stepped forward and rolled up his sleeves. "Not just any avenger. I'm trying to create the perfect soldier. My serum makes people smarter, stronger, more durable. But it doesn't make them faster. I need more research in that area. I wanted your father but you'll do."

Dimitri ran past Harry and into the room where he tore off his necklace and put it next to the computer, before returning and attacking Harry from behind. Harry just grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall, causing the wall to crack. "Didn't I mention? I tried some of the serum myself." He threw Dimitri onto the ground before continuing. "You are only one life and you could save the entire planet! How selfish of you to weigh yourself more than everyone else."

Clair was trying to get into the system anyway she could. She came across the hover board controls and she did not even question it as she took manual control and began to move it, hoping that it would cause a distraction.

"cmon Dimitri use the shield...use the damn shield"

She chanted as the camera came online finally and she was on the top floor.

As all this commotion was going on and happening, Marko had no idea and was on the Starks Couch, waiting for something to happen. He fidgets with his Comlink, bored. "I wish something adventurous would happen" He wonders, bored to the almighty hells

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Harry turned to go into the computer room to see what Dimitri did, before Dimitri stood with one arm on the wall to lean on. "Did you really just tell me your plan?" He laughed before coughing a few times. "You really are a Bond villain." Harry scowled and ran at him, before hitting the shield Dimitri got from Clair. "When you wanted Clair to help you have S.H.I.E.L.D. technology, I don't think this is what you meant." He said before laughing heartily. Harry punched the shield furiously before giving up.

Redd then leaves the tower, and transforms into his flying wyvern form, and flew about the city, eventually coming upon the building ivory and his family was in. His head was level with an open window, and then spoke. "Hello my friend, you seem saddened, maybe I can assist you with some talking?" He asked as he flapped his wings, staying in the air. @LokiofSP

"I apologize, I should not sneak up on you like that. But I would like to help you nonetheless." Redd said as he looked around the room through the window. "This is a nice home you have. Small, but nice." He added. @LokiofSP

"That toy didn't help the other guy, think it will do you any good?" The Hydra soldier said catching sight of Connor's shield and flashing the two a broken toothed grin as he flipped his visor back down, the fact that the two we're unhurt by his flames because of the girls phasing didn't deter him. Instead the flames grew more intense, he could wait them out. He also started taking a step closer to them as time went by.

@Archangel Galdrael @labyrinthecho

(Btw you two can have control of him. :] )

There was no answer from Clair. "I have no idea if you can hear me Clair, but I'm going in," Cassandra swung up the building. There was something wrong. There was a crash, it was probably Dimitri. She smashed through the window and saw Dimitri and Harry.

LokiofSP said:
Laura and Ben glared at the robot, "Stay away from our son..." Ivory remembered the bot and stared at him, "Redd, what's going on? I don't need help"
"You may say that, but your body language does say otherwise. And also, the master misses your presence, so I thought I could cheer you up and help you overcome any demons you hide in your mind. It is my duty to help my master and her friends in any way." He said. @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back