• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Huh" he said turning his attention to Hel and pushing Ivory's body a bit more forceful then necessary into Cassandra who trips over him. "Oh yeah apparently the tower blew up don't ask me how I was trying to help Dmitri when it did, oh yeah he's also missing Osbourn lost his brain again not that he ever had one though" he said shrugging. "Ah crud I pushed Ivory to far away... he can thank me later" he said.

@Pyosimros @Hel @LokiofSP

Cassie caught up to the jet and hacked into the comm for the plane.

"Henry Osbourne," she said over the speakers. "Pull the Jet to land or I will come in and things will get very ugly."

"Uh-huh. I leave for two days and chaos reigns, how fitting." She said, looking around, and then sighing. What was she going to do? Throw magic at a burning building. She sighed, well, she could always teleport water to it and try to put the fire out that way? Yeah, that seemed like a fair plan.

Hel moved closer to the building and began trying to teleport large quantities of water onto the Stark tower, starting at the bottom and working her way up.

The goblin walked out of dimitris room with his hands covered in blood. The pilot turned to him. "Sir there's a tiny aircraft that seems to be locked onto us."

He scowled. "Did she just call me Henry." He went to the back of the plane where the back opens up for cargo and flew out on his glider. "It's the greater good, Cassie. I don't want to fight you, you're the future."

Ivory bolted up suddenly, the adrenaline in his veins was enough to wake up Savage, "FUCK THIS DAY!" He stood up and grabbed Jack by the shirt, "CASSIE! DIMITRI! WHICH WAY! NOW!" He pulled out one of Jack's weapons and held it to Jack's throat.

Reaper said:
The goblin walked out of dimitris room with his hands covered in blood. The pilot turned to him. "Sir there's a tiny aircraft that seems to be locked onto us."
He scowled. "Did she just call me Henry." He went to the back of the plane where the back opens up for cargo and flew out on his glider. "It's the greater good, Cassie. I don't want to fight you, you're the future."
"You don't want to fight me?" she said. "Then give me Dimitri and I'll let you go."

(( Yeah she just called you Henry you doofus!))

"WEST, IVORY!" she said into her comm. "WEST!"

"Hmm.... Just like that? You'll stop following me if I release him?" He said. Pondering the fact that he already has most types of dimitris tissue.

@sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassandra threw Ivory away from Jack. "Look, we can't go shooting each other in the face. Jack is an ass but we can't go trigger happy." She walked over to Ivory.

sitanomoto said:
"You don't want to fight me?" she said. "Then give me Dimitri and I'll let you go."
(( Yeah she just called you Henry you doofus!))

"WEST, IVORY!" she said into her comm. "WEST!"
Ivory heard Cassie on the comm, he had forgotten that he had even had it at that point, he pushed back Jack and held up his weapon, "I'M KEEPING THIS ASSHOLE!" He said to Savage, "Biggest, fastest wings we got!"

"Ye-Yes sir, you're the boss!"

The wings spread and the last thing Ivory said was, "Go west if you can keep up!" And used everything, all the pent up rage he'd have from the day to go as fast as he could...

(I'll admit, I feel like I was thrown back out of the loop, just that fast...well, admittedly, I have no idea what's even happening....))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I'll admit, I feel like I was thrown back out of the loop, just that fast...well, admittedly, I have no idea what's even happening....))

[/QUOTE]
(People are going after a plane to get a friend, you're currently with a girl with Hel to put out the fire.)

Cassandra sighed and she started swinging over to him to keep up. Unlike Ivory's symbiote, Cassandra's classic Venom symbiote can't produce wings.

Redd then sprinted to Cassie, jumping and transforming into his wyvern form. "I have come to assist you! Let me handle this, please stay back if you do not want to get hurt." He said as he attempts to catch up with the plane, but the plane was slightly faster than him. "Only if I could go faster!!" He shouted as he roared from frustration. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP @Reaper @The Regal Rper

Jack had just noticed Redd following them. "Looks like he's trying to help but I gotta get that sword first or I may just have to cut this guy down" he stated reaching for his katana.

Cassandra quickly hopped onto Redd and the plane was very close. "Sorry!" she shouted and she shot a string of webs at the plane, propelling herself to it.

Perry stood up. "I'm going to leave too I guess. I'll come back later," he waved them goodbye and he stepped outside.

(Redd is in dragon form, his sword is his tail in that form)

Redd heats up the flamethrower in the dragon head, and fires fireballs at the plane, missing every shot.

After draining the last of the flames from Stark Tower, Kyuma fell out on his back. "Crap, I feel like I went to an all you can eat buffet...and ended up eating the building..."

Ivory caught up with the plane and placed a thumb on his gauntlets, with a shriek two long rusty blades popped out, he dug them into the plane to hang on and began to crawl to an opening, his wings disappeared, "Cassie, I'm on the plane, I brought the cavalry" Ivory made his way to a nearby door on the outside of the plane...

Jack then used his one sword and knife and started climbing next to Ivory as soon as he latched on. "Yo so there an opening here or do I need to make one?"

He looked at his watch. It had the words "DNA data upload complete." Harry shot a missile at the cockpit, killing the pilot and sending the plane into a downward spiral. "You better hurry!" He said before flying off in the direction of New York.

Reaper said:
He looked at his watch. It had the words "DNA data upload complete." Harry shot a missile at the cockpit, killing the pilot and sending the plane into a downward spiral. "You better hurry!" He said before flying off in the direction of New York.
Ivory yelled and cut a hole in the plane, "DIMITRI!" He yelled. He looked like crap, his suit was piratically rips and tears by this point only covering bits and pices of his skin, most of the skin seen had cuts and bruises, and his mask had pieces hanging off it, it barley hung from his face, yet he still kept going, "WHERE ARE YOU DIMITRI!"

Redd knew there were live people on the plane, but decided to sacrifice himself for them. He roared and flapped his wings as hard as he could, transforming to robot form and grabbing the plane's nose, so the plane will land on him and soften the landing, but damage him severely inside and out. "Forgive me master..... I hope my sacrifice is not in vain...." He said as they hit the ground, with him being pushed by the plane. @LokiofSP @Reaper @sitanomoto @The Regal Rper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back