• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"It's ok, Ivory, I would have done the same thing." cassie said quietly.

Hypnas walked the streets, making people fall asleep here and there, smiling at the car accidents she was causing and at the other mayhemic sutuations.

"And master, would you mind installing some things when you are finished? I feel out of place without certain things, and might end up roasting any one that is unconscious." Redd said, not trying to be rude. "And I also need some parts to build a shed for me to stay in." He said as he looked at her. @sitanomoto

sitanomoto said:
"It's ok, Ivory, I would have done the same thing." cassie said quietly.
Hypnas walked the streets, making people fall asleep here and there, smiling at the car accidents she was causing and at the other mayhemic sutuations.
Ivory shook his head, "But it's not okay, you didn't deserve to hear any of that from someone who was gone for two months." He looks down ashamed, "I'm sorry I left Cass, and I'm sorry the first thing you heard from me after two months was ridicule and judgement."

Marko writes Jack a note "Yeah. I call it Karma. I'm guessing you have that feeling right now?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassie shrugged. "Eh. I'm used to it," she winked at Ivory, then smiled at Redd. "Of course," she said, standing. "Follow me." she looked around the room. "There's a TV in the lab if anyone wants to come with to just chill while I'm working. I could use the company." with that, she walked downstairs to the lab and pulled out a flash drive, plugging it in to the screen.

((Gn u guys! Pause here!))

sitanomoto said:
Cassie shrugged. "Eh. I'm used to it," she winked at Ivory, then smiled at Redd. "Of course," she said, standing. "Follow me." she looked around the room. "There's a TV in the lab if anyone wants to come with to just chill while I'm working. I could use the company." with that, she walked downstairs to the lab and pulled out a flash drive, plugging it in to the screen.
((Gn u guys! Pause here!))
Redd and phoenix follow her to the lab. Phoenix sat down on a chair and redd looks at the vast amount of parts laying about. "Now, about that vital sensor......" He said as he looked at Cass. Phoenix then stretches, cracking his back and knuckles. (Good night!)

Ivory watched Cassie walk away and realized what was done was done. He began to walk away and onto the strip that lead to the outside of the Stark building and began to put on his mask. He stood there, at the edge of the building and began to think about everything, and just how close over one day everyone in that tower had grown, he began to think about just how much more they could continue to grow as a team if they continued going this path. He took in the city and it's sounds, it's smells and realized even more so how long every moment with these people, his friends felt. In this building, with these people, no moment was dull, and each moment felt like a lifetime, and because of that he knew that things would be okay then. As he was about to jump off he thought back to the fight he and Cassie had had, and he realized one last thing, "She listed me as someone she loved didn't she..." He mumbled the last part and shook his head soon after, "Nah, must have been in my head..."

(Good night all!)

Dimitri approached Harry again. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I might be wrong, but I'm watching you, Osborn. Don't even try it." He began to walk away but stopped when Harry spoke.

"Earlier, you were going to say the son of quicksilver right? I'm... Sorry for your loss. I understand that you care about the rest of these people so you don't want them to be hurt like your dad, which makes you overprotective of them. I guess if it will make you feel better, go ahead and keep a close eye on me. I won't be trying anything."

Dimitri simply said, "Thank you." Before going into the lab with the rest of them. After a few seconds, Harry followed.

Aedan was not in a good place, clearly angry with the previous assault, the fire HYDRA was furious with a thirst for revenge, and taking the offense by slowing his momentum was all but impossible, when a huge stream line of flame was constantly burning in his direction, instead it all 'boiled' down to Aedan hopping around at an increased speed, hoping to not get hit, and find a weakness in his assault.

Of course that wasn't going so well, he hoped the huge robot that had appeared, and was in the process of decimating tank was friendly. If it was hostile then they were screwed, he didn't even know where Connor and Alex were, after their own battle, both were likely injured, he'd search if he wasn't in danger of becoming a human barbecue.

@Metaphysics @Crono @AnnoDomini @labyrinthecho

"Escalation! Open fire on hostile units!" Teri commanded. The mech puffed it's chest out and it split open, revealing multiple ballistic missiles that went flying and decimated HYDRA soldiers. "No need to worry your pretty faces, Teri is here to save the day!" She announced through the speakers as her mech stepped off the tank and punted it into a building.

John sat down on the couch. "Well, my powers include that I have a feeling to where I have to go and something good will happen, But not feeling if something bad's going on," he explained to Jack and he turned on the TV.

Cassandra looked at him. It was that other symbiote person. "Well it's either the 'as a friend love' or the romantic love. Either way, it's not really my business to know," she relaxed on the bench. She's been sitting here for a while, just looking at the cars pass by and the people pass by. Now she realized she probably surprised him so she added, "oh, and hi." @LokiofSP

Pyosimros said:
John sat down on the couch. "Well, my powers include that I have a feeling to where I have to go and something good will happen, But not feeling if something bad's going on," he explained to Jack and he turned on the TV.

Cassandra looked at him. It was that other symbiote person. "Well it's either the 'as a friend love' or the romantic love. Either way, it's not really my business to know," she relaxed on the bench. She's been sitting here for a while, just looking at the cars pass by and the people pass by. Now she realized she probably surprised him so she added, "oh, and hi." @LokiofSP
Ivory fell off the building with a girly scream before recovering and climbing back up. He cleared his throat, "Uh, hey Cassandra! Gave me a heart attack there!" He paused before starting again, "So how much of that did you hear?"

"As in right now? Pretty much all of it," Cassandra shrugged. She immediately thought that she should've lied and said that she didn't hear anything so he wouldn't get so uncomfortable. "I'll shut up about it, but what happened in there?" she moved her head slightly sideways in curiosity.

Pyosimros said:
"As in right now? Pretty much all of it," Cassandra shrugged. She immediately thought that she should've lied and said that she didn't hear anything so he wouldn't get so uncomfortable. "I'll shut up about it, but what happened in there?" she moved her head slightly sideways in curiosity.
Ivory groans and pinched the bridge of his nose, "You ever watch Jerry Springer? Basically that."

Vi found Aedan fighting against a HYDRA soldier with a flame thrower. The girl ran up to him and handed him Cap's shield,"Here," she said; however, the flame thrower was soon aimed at them. With quick thinking, Vi phased them both just in time. "Got any plans? I can't do this for long," she asked while they were still phased through the fire.

@Archangel Galdrael

"Well that sucks. I'm guessing it didn't get better since your outside without anyone else that was inside?" she asked him.

Clair stared at the holo screen in front of her, a cup of coffee in her hand as she kept watching the latest run in with HYDRA on her screen. She was in the process of creating a portable shield generator to protect field agents and active heroes in a pinch from as much damage as was possible hence why she was now working in a SHIELD facility. She had been drafted in by Nick Fury although what happened to him after she arrived was anybodies guess.

Draining her cup she went to her computer and began to work on the logistics, she was so close she could sense it. She got so drawn into her work she jumped slightly when she heard the door behind her open. Looking up from her screen she turned to see.....

(Decided to leave it open for anyone to jump in :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
"I did not know Cassie had a sister." Harry said, approaching her. "Do you know who I am?" He said with a sly grin.

Clair froze, while her mind was good she could not recall who this guy was, hell how did he know she was related to Stark.

"What are you doing in here, these are my private labs"

She fired back, trying not to show how nervous she was but knowing her luck you could probably taste the unease coming from her.

"Can't say that I know who you are and I don't really care being honest"

Her back connected with her desk so she crossed her arms and stared at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back