• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mqulfzk9x31rv77s6o1_250.gif

4dee90de66ebf49abe1a5c1842ca99d3.jpg
     "We need to talk about you shooting people with injections man ... that's whack!"

unnamed-18-1.jpg "Was hoping for this to happen but nada. Shoots me with a tranquilizer." instead."

@DavidRanger318

@NerdyBirdy and @fanaticalferret if you guys are waiting for my go ahead feel free to do your stuff in S.H.I.E.L.D HQ. Sorry if that is the case cus I wasn't tagged so was unsure :$ :smile12:  spo posting this to make sure. 

@Twist nope, I just posted last so I'm just waiting for @NerdyBirdy ....hoping we can get to the party before too much shit goes down though! although, I have no idea what this plot twist is, so we might be causing more shit to go down which also makes sense.

Maybe we need another 4th wall breaker

"Sorry you guys already have a hulk and a lawyer plus I'm not in control of my powers right now so why not use Howard instead".

"Walters can't still be mad at me and besides they should that Gwenpool lady so she can finally stop annoying me".

"Really you guys want me :x :x ? Come on Howard you know you love the company".

"No wants you lazy Deadpool rip off D:< D:< "

"That's funny coming from the girl that is just a gender swapped version of Deadpool".

Ok on second thought no more 4th wall breakers they get kind of annoying and they can talk back to you

@NerdyBirdy If your actually planning on bringing Hydra School over to the Academy, can you please do it after the event as I'm planning on bringing over my own villainous group very shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back