• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

Tours done so feel free to see what your interested in along the way and then go about your business. 

How much liberty are we allowed to take while imagining our own versions of the characters?

Well personality wise, you can be different as most heroes/ villains have had changes, Daredevil for example has had really dark gritty periods and super sombre moments so I don't really mind. As long as their still heroes/ villains (depending) and have the same powers I'm cool with it.

I'm also planning to do a special event soon probs starting in the next couple of weeks, probably an early Christmas one as I was gonna do a Halloweenish one but I think that's passed, so please tell me if your interested. The event is either gonna be a Morlock Christmas or a Runaways Christmas so I'd like to hear your thoughts on which one your interested in as I gonna give a brief explanation on each. The Morlock Christmas will involve the stealing of our presents by a strange looking individual and his buddies, who of course we try to stop but then this brings about the wrath of the Morlocks so we'd have to fight them and the present stealer and get our presents back. The Runaway Christmas would involve us being all happy around the Campus, until someone notices a sad little child outside who we invite in for the festivities, but her friends show up and misread the situation entirely leading to some fights as well as an evil group invading the Academy.

I would love to hear your thoughts as well as which one you'd like to participate in (only choose one) and whichever one is voted as the best will be the one we'll do.

@Jessy753, @TaleekXD, @myvalentina, @fanaticalferret, @Faultier, @DiscoQuinn, @NJN25, @Ilikepie, @NerdyBirdy, @Scatterbrain, @Rockin, @Mathias No Bias, @Aqua7KH, @Forehead, @theskylarksings @slachance6

Sorry if I forget anyone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like both so i'll keep my vote neutral unless we need a tie breaker.

If I had to pick I'd like the Runaways one. Both seem cool though. 

Also, would it be okay if we played two characters? I'm about to create one and am tossing up between two very different characters. I'm thinking of making one now and maybe introducing the second in a week or so if this thread is still big.

@Twist

If I had to pick I'd like the Runaways one. Both seem cool though. 

Also, would it be okay if we played two characters? I'm about to create one and am tossing up between two very different characters. I'm thinking of making one now and maybe introducing the second in a week or so if this thread is still big.

@Twist

Yeah two's cool. Some people have two characters too.

Make sure the character isn't taken dude. @slachance6 Also I think there are no original characters(?)

@Mathias No Bias Yeah no OC's.

Forget to ask as well, do you think I should put the event in extra pages for those who don't want to participate or keep it in the actual RPG itself?

2nd one sounds good to me, even if it sounds a bit generic. also sorry for not posting as much 

2nd one sounds good to me, even if it sounds a bit generic. also sorry for not posting as much 

@Twist I don't mind. Either one sound good to me. I think you should probably put events into extra pages just in case.

Both sound cool! I think it should stay in the actual RPG, i haven't heard anyone say they don't want to participate yet.

also haha i have no idea what's going on in the RP either. I don't even know where I am lol people are just like randomly moving around and haha idek. I'll try to pop back in when i have time to decipher it lol

Some(2) folks are in the gym flirt-benching, some(2~3) are in the field area playing freeze-bee, Janet is merry popping around while two people are talking while being relatively close to her.(3)

3 of us flying dudes are on an inter-dimensional bridge leading to Narnia Asgard. Along with Twist who's every where and anywhere.(1)

So that's like 11~12 of us. 

Oh and dead-pool and quicksilver were doing some questionable things and almost got punished but you should know about that. That's all I'm aware of atm.

Some(2) folks are in the gym flirt-benching, some(2~3) are in the field area playing freeze-bee, Janet is merry popping around while two people are talking while being relatively close to her.(3)

3 of us flying dudes are on an inter-dimensional bridge leading to Narnia Asgard. Along with Twist who's every where and anywhere.(1)

So that's like 11~12 of us. 

WOW!  xD  That was a real good summing up. Great post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back