• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

Let's just all agree it's like 5 pm right now to let anyone still up to something finish up and also change if need be?
Gym people hit the showers and change, Dimensional travelers get some snacks from Asgard and return, Party planners to finish up, Castle to settle in, Mutants to catch up and roll out, etc.?

That cool with everyone?

Also, about the dorms: what are they like?  Like, does each person get their own room or do they live with other people?  And, if they live with other people, how many people are living in each a room?

I'm not sure how many people have actually been to their rooms since I joined midway but since there were not too many of us I just assumed single room accommodations to avoid any issues if rpers left or some such. @ScatteredStars 

Also, about the dorms: what are they like?  Like, does each person get their own room or do they live with other people?  And, if they live with other people, how many people are living in each a room?

I'm not sure how many people have actually been to their rooms since I joined midway but since there were not too many of us I just assumed single room accommodations to avoid any issues if rpers left or some such. @ScatteredStars 

Yeah pretty much what @Mathias No Bias saids. Everyone has their own specifically built room in a shared building so probably shared facilities.

@ManyFaces Never too late but try to keep it manageable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's just all agree it's like 5 pm right now to let anyone still up to something finish up and also change if need be?
Gym people hit the showers and change, Dimensional travelers get some snacks from Asgard and return, Party planners to finish up, Castle to settle in, Mutants to catch up and roll out, etc.?

That cool with everyone?

Yeppers

if we had a Dazzler we would totally have an all girl band with Dazzler as the lead singer, Kate playing cello, and Gwen playing the drums it would called Light Arrows and Webs or Dazzler and the Mary Janes.

yeah the band thing is likely to never happen lol

if we had a Dazzler we would totally have an all girl band with Dazzler as the lead singer, Kate playing cello, and Gwen playing the drums it would called Light Arrows and Webs or Dazzler and the Mary Janes.

yeah the band thing is likely to never happen lol

SOMEONE GET ON THIS

No I fell through the portal. And I meant to right Nova. Sorry I pulled an all nighter.  XD  (Dear god these new emojis!! FFS!!)

:) :D ;) ;D ^_^ XD 8) :P :x :| :/ :( >:( D:< B7 B/ C: :O :Emoticon1-ClosedEyesCryingFrown: :Emoticon1-ClosedEyesFrown: :Emoticon1-ClosedEyesSmile:

Took longer than expected hah

Yes he does. I was about to respond when I think Rictor was tagged in another post. I wanted to clarify where my character is before I responded >.<

Well then if everyone's ready @NJN25 can feel free to start the party. I'll start preparing the Christmas event which looks like it going to be a Runaways Christmas unless theirs a lot of last minute votes otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back