• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

Avengers Academy game just started their Winter event! Lady Thor and the A Force versus the Frost Giants and Dark Elves! I got She-Hulk!

Avengers Academy game just started their Winter event! Lady Thor and the A Force versus the Frost Giants and Dark Elves! I got She-Hulk!

Lol same here. Was thinking about getting Red Hulk yesterday while he was available to give the Mavericks a bit of muscle but I don't really like him so thought I'd save up. And today a super strong muscular woman appears and there aren't many of them in the Marvel Universe so thought I get her.

Hey guy's I'm still very much up to date. Just waiting on the one dude who decided to Ultron and then not react till now. :V 

Hey guy's I'm still very much up to date. Just waiting on the one dude who decided to Ultron and then not react till now. :V 

Well everyone's schedules are different so he may post soon. But when you look at the posts, it seems people are noticing Ultron in the club so technically he's got past you and is inside so you do have a bit of leeway if you want to use it. Up to you though. I'm sure @Particle9 will appreciate you interacting with him when(if) he returns.

. But when you look at the posts, it seems people are noticing Ultron in the club so technically he's got past you

Well people misreading his position or moving his character without his permission is something I usually omit unless they give the go ahead so I can just wait a bit longer for the dude so long as I'm holding anything up. :3

Now to save everyone using skittles

edit:

typed up most of a post twice and it somehow deleted itself both times guess this site is against the skittles plan

Last edited by a moderator:
Now to save everyone using skittles

edit:

typed up most of a post twice and it somehow deleted itself both times guess this site is against the skittles plan

Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Updated Campus Guide with Chase's profile. Should have done it sooner but you know  :$

I've separated the action into two parts now. So there's the party in the main club, and the discussion/action in the VIP area/ basement. So anyone who hasn't posted as they didn't want to get involved can now and those who were involved/ wants to get involved can come down to the VIP area. Sorry if the action stopped anyone posting.  :)

@NJN25@ManyFaces@ScatteredStars@myvalentina @Jessy753@Mathias No Bias@TaleekXD@Faultier@slachance6@Yoshiro@DavidRanger318@Scatterbrain 

@FarFlungDreamer Make sure you read the Campus guide, link should be in the first post of this and the RPG just so you know everything.

I did read them all! : ) I though the pictures were a great touch.

Yay, I'm all caught up! I'll throw Bucky in when I find a good spot for it! : ) Maybe bring him down into the action, depending on how that starts to work out, we'll see!!

@FarFlungDreamer Just a suggestion, but if you're not sure how you want to introduce Bucky, but maybe you could ask Twist if he could be one of the Runaways? I feel like it could make the event seem a little less artificial if it introduced actual player characters rather than just GM controlled characters. Not sure if it fits in with your backstory though. Maybe you could just be running away from whoever is after them and just trying to get to the S.H.I.E.L.D. base at the Academy? I'm definitely not trying to stop you if you have another idea though.

Also @Twist, Sersi's definitely going to follow Pepper into the VIP passage, but could you please tell me what Chase was thinking after she read his mind? She mostly wanted to know where he came from and who he was running from. I want to know before I post. If you don't want everyone else to know just PM me. Unless he has some kind of resistance to telepathy or something.

@slachance6 Well I'm gonna explain it all in the VIP Area but if you want you can mention how Molly is resistant to your powers (I'm pretty sure she is) but if you can't wait pm me.

@ManyFaces Sorry to hear that. If you change your mind your always welcome to rejoin but make sure you've finished interacting with anyone who was talking to you so their not left hanging before you go.

@slachance6 Yeah, that could totally work, I'll want to meddle with it a little so that he was at the academy to begin with like I had it laid out with Steve. But he could have had a memory come up or something that, or have an episode of some sort where he darted, and gets mixed in with Twist's group? If you guys want to go that way, I totally can do that too. Either works perfectly for me!

@Twist What do you think about that? It's your plot! 

@FarFlungDreamer Sure that sounds cool if you want to be one of the Runaways, just think of a reason why your with them (protector, amnesiac, drifter whatever). Also @NerdyBirdy is planning (?) on introducing Hydra School bullies if you want to come over with them but probs best to discuss that with him.

Also edited my post a bit @slachance6 to give you something to work with. I know it's not much but it gives you something.

I guess I'll decided what his role is when I learn more about them? I realize that's part of the fun of this arch and everything. Okay, so opinions everyone?

A. I could go with slachance6's idea and do the whole came in with S.H.I.E.L.D, got spooked, thought it wouldn't work, ect, and ran into the runaways, got spooked, etc. Then he's got more of an idea of his whole winter soldier times, and stuff, and it's really easy to work him in. He ends up back at the Academy, ties things up quickly.

or B. He came out to help with all the commotion (or future commotion if other runaways are showing up?) from whatever dorm or corner of the library he was hiding in and sneaks downstairs.

Writing it all out, though, it might make more sense that he hasn't been on the campus lately because of running into the runaways. (No pun intended)

Hey, all I'm saying is that she said the least you could do is remember me... maybe that was referring to Odessa... oooorrr maybe it is referring to something else  So cute the only way to break them up was to make one of them lose their memories

C. Just have him show up and start cracking skulls.

It worked in Winter Soldier!

Also on my way home to post more Wade shenaniganry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back