• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

C.'s the most realistic option for WS! Just show up with a grenade launcher and start taking people out and pulling steering wheels out of cars XD I'm gonna go with A, though, since that seems to be the most popular idea! Although I'll keep him kind of in the dark himself so I don't affect @Twist's event idea too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! Nobody has her yet : ) Here is where the character sheet is for the RP

O.o  That was a really big post.... sorry!!! I got carried away with setting up how he left and why. They won't all be that long!  This way he's trying to avoid Steve for the most part, so not having a Cap will be easier that way. Also I figured if he was just with them for a week or two then he wouldn't be too integral and thus wouldn't really affect your plot. I went vague with who was down there too in case anyone else has their characters going down there before Bucky arrives. Chase and Molly can tell him it's fine, or someone can stop him, and then you can continue with your original plan with no detours : ) Let me know if I should change anything though!

Yay! : ) Yeah, totally am! I'm debating if he should recognize her right away, or just know that he knows her somehow. What's your thoughts? I think it'll probably be Nat that makes him want to remember, at least some of it :3 If you saw my character bio for him, I tried to write your history for Nat and him into it. Was it close to what you were thinking? 

I totally slipped off RPN for awhile, sorry! My characters are going to be watching from the sidelines until I can integrate them better into the plot. So much happened! lol

hawkeye-and-mockingbird-268x300.jpg

It's sad they got divorced in the comics

I don't know which way the bad guys are coming from, but now Selene is outside. She might try and eat one of them if she gets the chance to suck out their energy. Or tell them exactly where the Runaways are to save her own skin, not that the bad guys couldn't find them on their own but a villain will villain! @Twist

I don't know which way the bad guys are coming from, but now Selene is outside. She might try and eat one of them if she gets the chance to suck out their energy. Or tell them exactly where the Runaways are to save her own skin, not that the bad guys couldn't find them on their own but a villain will villain! @Twist

I have hinted at something in my post and it isn't Selene. But if you want to do something about it and are hungry for a bit of action then feel free to do what you want. Just don't involve anyone else for now. 

I have hinted at something in my post and it isn't Selene. But if you want to do something about it and are hungry for a bit of action then feel free to do what you want. Just don't involve anyone else for now. 

Yes yes! Gotcha!

So to clarify, just in case, their are only goons outside for now their bosses will appear soon so try not to mention any real big wigs. Sorry if this is confusing just trying not too spoil this for anyone who don't really know about the Runaways. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back