• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anything, forever accepting

(BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's horrible Shadow! Hilarious, but bad as heck. LOLx2 because of the two posts after that.)

"Sure, but later, since we're in the middle of town and this fountain is the safest place we can be right now." Lilly smiles at him.

"Wait a second " putting my hands out with my palms straight down runes appear creating a cloak around us and right after i turn into my dragon form my opal white scales reflect the moonlight and my silver feathers almost glow, my tail ends in a feathery plume and my face is alot like haku's from spirited away "Could this be better?"

Lilly looks up and she stares in awe for a moment. "Like I said, dragons are beautiful." She turns the page and slowly starts to sketch him. making it so the outline was perfect before she moved on to the broader details, breaking out the colored pencils.

Kai,zen's body shakes as an inaudible chuckle leaves him and a deep but warm voice in your head says "Wouldn't it be handsome I am a boy you know"

(Sorry, I was moving all my junk.)

Lilly looks up at him, "I consider very few things in the world to be truly magnificent, and those few I call beautiful. Handsome just doesn't cut it for me sometimes. Then again, only the men I feel are worth drawing I consider handsome so if it suits you then you can be both."

Kai'zen lets out a huff of smoke and playfully swats the girl with his tail his voice ringing through her head "you talk too much"

"I know," Lilly says and continues to draw him. "But it's your fault if you listen to my ever constant babble . . ." he voice tails away as she draws him. She seems to get lost in her drawing for a little while, looking up now and then to get details right.

Kai'zen stands perfectly still just waiting for lilly to give him the ok to move wanting to say something but sensing her mindset he waits patients

Still engrossed in her work she starts adding colors, trying to get the shading just right. She leans over her paper getting in the fine details.

He continues to stand still as a statue but getting a bit bore he makes a fire ring and controls it making it change shapes eventually and unknowingly turning it into the exact image of Lilly

lilly looks up and sees the flame, "You can move you know, I've got most of it down, just some shading needs to be fixed, it's just about done."

Letting all the tension out pf.my muscles relax and I curl up ong the groind in front of you my head resting on my paws, my eyes trained on you. The flame disappears, and I speak using my moith instead of my mind. "Wanna see something cool?"

Looking towards the fountain my eyes glow with a blue energy and as the next few moments pass the water rises and spirals around the top of it , the tendrils then light on fire, blurring the lines between whats fire and whats water it then alll levitates out of the founrain becoming ten aquaflame candles spinning around us. "In my dragon form I can use more magic than i can in human form

My fur ruffled in the wind as I laid on the edge of a short cliff, over looking quite the scene. There was a girl, who was sketching a boy who could turn into a dragon. I looked up and howled, my breath almost blue in the cold air that hung around me.

Nate, sat in a tree far enough away so they couldn't see him, he heard a wold howl in the night "that unusual" he thought. (nice little gathering we're having here)

(Ikr) turning back into his human form kai'zen fixed his clothes and puts his sword back where it belongs he hears the howl and hets a confused look not hearing anything like it before he stands there perplexed

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back