• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anything, forever accepting

I jumped off the small ledge, and sat on a bench, across the boy and the girl, and on the opposite side of the fountain. I turned human and brought out my gameboy when I heard Epona galloping towards me. SHe stood behind me and nuzzled her huge head on my shoulder.

Taking note of the boy across the square Kai'zen reaches out to him with his mind "you should be more careful about your transformation at least put up and illusion spell"

Xavier heard other noises now. A howl. The sound of hooves on the ground. He followed these sounds now, trying out the flute he had carved. He saw figures ahead and ducked behind a tree. He looked up to see if he could easily climb this tree without being heard. Nope... to many leaves would mean more rustling. He decided to say hello and stepped out, only tripping over the tree root and landing on his face.

Seeing the boy fall face first almost brought a laugh to Kai'zen's lips, but instead he walked over to help the boy get up and brush himself off.

Xavier quietly thanked him. He noticed a girl drawing or something and walked over to peek over her shoulder. "Wow you're really good.."

Lilly looks up, startled, "What is it with boys sneaking up on girls like this?" She looks around, "Geez, how many of you are there?" Then she blinks, "Oh, and thank you," she says, knowing she probably should have addressed that first. Her nerves were frayed.

Xavier looked around. "Sorry...I didn't mean to sneak up on you." He smiled and waved a hand. "My name is Xavier! But if you can't remember that, you can call me Xy."

Nate walks to the edge of the park.... "Kai and Lily, can I come over? I'm ok now!" (hmmmm i wonder if kai has some worry that he'd snap and hurt somebody, and won't let him near anyone else... hmmmm think on it...)

(You'll see eventually ) looking over Kai'zen waves the boy over reaching out his hand to him "you already know my name, what is yours?" (Is that a dead dragon egg in your signature?!)

"My names Nate, he walks over, "sorry about that," he nods at lily, (wait is lily the only girl here, and Kai no, its a hatched dragon egg ^_^ )

"I think I'll just call you dragon boy......" *grins*

No"no objections here" Kai'zen's sits down relaxing and let's his mind wander while listening to the fountain.

(I think so . . . Poor Lilly!!! Surrounded by men! . . . oh well, like she gives a care.)

Lilly adds the final detail snad shows the drawing to Zai. "All done."

((Oi I could make a girl as well... haha so Lily won't be the only girl))

Xavier nodded and looked around him. It had been a long time since he had had interaction with other people and he smiled happily.

((I'M A GIRL PEOPLE))

I looked up at the dragon boy and replied, "I have long brown hair, and my outfit is super cute. You think I'm a boy?"

Not knowing what to do Kai'zen slams his word in between him and the GIRL hiding from her angry stare and meekly says "I'm very sorry" ( angry girls intimidate him greatly, but sometimes he bites back)

((LOL))

I stood up and walked over to the group on Epona. "She was feeling left out." I said as I continued to play pokemon on my gameboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back