• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anything, forever accepting

( hey, gotta start somewhere I guess!) Nate smiles " well, that's a good start I guess, I'll look into those written spells!" Do you use any weapons?"

" yeah, hey! Check this out!" Nate went and picked a katana off the wall, he showed Lily the runes on the handle, " see these, they do things when you touch them," he touched a fire rune and the sword caught fire, an ice and the fire went out and the blade became of ice." I guess I've never tried a spell I had to sing! But I use a lot of offensive magic like this with my weapons!!"

"Runes play a big part in hard spells, but they are symbols anymore, they're powerful runes that have to etched into the skin sometimes, or spoken with a lot of will power. You could actually be in the 11 to 15 range with these kinds of spells. Do they drain you at all?" Lilly asks.

" what? The sword ones.... I've never had that problem, but I've never had use them for an extended period of time!? Seems like a good experiment to see of some kind if some magic drains me compared to some others!"

(I'm so sorry, I was ranting on Tumblr because of a youtube video. I've never used the term effing in public before. I feel accomplished.)

"Yes, that will help you determine your own rank as well. I'm a step away from completing my first master spell." Lilly grins, "then I'll be able to make my pictures come to life."

(Good for you ^_^ )

" 0_0 sounds awesome!! Kinda like my dragon??? ( also I have to go to sleep but I don't know what time zone your in( dont list it here) but I can be on in about 9 hours for a portion of the day. So yeah peace)

(i think it sounded fiminist but I just got so POed I had to say something about it and ended up writing more than i thought I was going to. Peace dude)

"yeah, kinda, except I have to give them the exact details I want because they're stuck looking the way I draw them until their lifespan is up. They'd be good for suporters or fighters, depending on the need. or maybe a pet or friend." Lilly smiles when she says pet because if she mastered just that one spell she could bring back her little black kitten that some jerk wad drowned on holloween.

Nate chanted the spell (what spell was it )>)?????) " by my voice, let my.... hair be red?????" suddenly his hair turned red..... WOAH!!!!!( he's saying that because of both of these....) his shoulder started glowing from under his shirt...... "I.....I'm sorry, I have to go...." he grabbed his katana, a couple daggers, and some shurikens from god knows where... then, red hair and all, he rushed out the door....

Lilly giggles, that was mean of her, but at least she now knew he was definitely above level 6. She follows him after she gets her giggles under control.

(Well,,, that is.... Interesting.... Hmmmm) then lily follows his magic to the edge of the lake... Where it goes in.... And stops partway out...

Lilly stops at the lake, "What in the world? Well, at least he knows water dampens the magic glow." She wonders if she'd be able to work a water breathing spell with out making herself grow gills.

( basically, something magical is happening to him, he knows what it is... And dosnt want anyone to come near him because he thinks he might kill them...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back