• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

Or, you can just watch the anime. I don't really like the anime, but it's much more gorey than the game, and I think you might like it since you like gore

I've watched Mirai Nikki (crazy as shit) and I've heard of Elfen Lied. I've also heard that 'Lucy' and Yuno would get along well together.

They are kinda alike. They are both emotionally unstable, yet externally cool, and the way Morishige looked at corpses (even though it was to preserve his own sanity) could be seen as similar to Nao's sadistic nature if he ever gets driven to it. I never really made the connection between them. I'm glad you pointed it out!

He's my favourite character in Corpse Party~ I tend to like the more rational characters in anime. At the same time, I have a soft spot for the "moe" girls, but there weren't really any in Corpse Party, so.

o-o *potato sits off to the side, watching and eating popcorn*

Oh, he's one of my favorite characters as well! His death was the saddest for me. And yeah, I did think of some of the girls as "moe"

@Mugiwara Yes! Another Morishige lover. People tend not to like him. Usually it's because they don't understand why he acted the way he did.

*eats a potato while watching @Legulus eat popcorn while watching the potato eat popcorn*

I understand him mainly because he reminded me of myself in some aspects, and I love his interactions with Yoshiki, especially when he acted like a subservient maid to him in Corpse Party 2U

*Thinks about potatoes while @Mugiwara eats a potato while watching him eat popcorn as he watched a potato eat popcorn*

I haven't actually seen Corpse Party 2U. I've only seen Blood Covered and Book of Shadows.

Oh, you mean BloodCovered...Repeated Fear? I've seen that, Book of Shadows, some of 2U, and most of Blood Drive

Yes, Repeated Fear. It seems like 2U is a humorous spin-off. I'll have to look into it, especially for maid Morishige. <3

Have you seen the extrachapter where Yoshiki accidentally breaks Morishige's glasses and they get too close to each other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back