• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

I'm listening to it now because it's SO CATCHY

I've listened to some before, my friend enjoys playing around with making them herself too

RIGHT? I've been obsessed with this song, Juby's English version or some other Japanese version, because it's so catchy. ;w;

I want to sing the Japanese version.

I can't speak or pronounce Japanese, so I'm lame xD but I like the English version. I'd sing that :3

I've memorized the Japanese lyrics, I haven't listened to the English version before

@Mugiwara Nice! Memorizing the Japanese lyrics~ You must really like the song. JubyPhonic makes some good English covers, though her high-pitched voice turns some people off.

@Legulus

Thanks! It's mainly because I keep listening to the Amatsuki+Rumdarjun cover of the song, I'm addicted to that. Listening to it many times made it stuck in my head.

LOL to both of you. Awesome with the Japanese stuff. I've always liked it, but I'm working on three languages already xD I'm good xD

@Mugiwara Oooohhh. I know that version, but I usually listen to Gialos' Japanese cover. You should also look into Juby's English cover. It might be something you like.

@Anaxileah What languages do you know already? :0 I only have my English and some French.

I don't know these two fluently, but Spanish and Latin. I normally speak English xD I'm a grammar Nazi with it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back