• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

When I stop being addicted to an anime, I start getting addicted to another. This time I'm addicted to One Piece.

When I say One Piece is amazing, I MEAN IT. And yeah, he is xD

I'm not being sarcastic. Boku no Pico really is a work of art. How could you accuse me of such things? ;w;

But yeah. One Piece is okay. I couldn't really get into it though, just because of how long the series is.

Guys, guys. What I posted last. Now THAT was sarcasm. *Cries*

*Eats a potato and cries some more*

Well, my addiction started when I had a random thought of rewatching it due to nostalgia. It got bigger when I joined a One Piece RP. It reached its peak when I started rewatching. It got bigger and bigger, until it blew up in my face.

BUT WAIT I'M A POTATO *runs and screams a potato scream*

You accepted your weirdness, @Mugiwara You're one of us.

@Anaxileah Honestly, I love storms. Even thunder and all that. EVEN TORNADOS. Until I get caught in one. But y'know.

I love storms too, and love watching lightning. What I don't like is blackouts. It startles me and I don't like being startled. Tornadoes are fascinating, but we only get water spouts or whatever in Florida

I love storms. I love rain. Rain makes me feel melancholic and sometimes romantic, and makes me feel energetic when there's school.

Mugiwara said:
I love storms. I love rain. Rain makes me feel melancholic and sometimes romantic, and makes me feel energetic when there's school.
I AGREE WITH THIS GREATLY

I used to go outside in the rain, sometimes dance in it ^^ But there have only been thunderstorms, so I haven't been able to go out in the rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back