• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

@Mugiwara That exists?! I'm watching that as soon as I get back home. I'm leaving in a few minutes. To the outside world. *Shudders*

Yup, there are 10 Extra Chapters in total.

Also this is from Corpse Party 2U, a game that made me laugh a lot:

w-Ja-8fACl51NWHnHIrp4e0kJCeGJCiLtocWV6G4WRbzAtYPbIWRj8_e-zUQxMY9l7QYgFd0_08WM4qunpoSPSO-kEY=w426-h240-n

Legulus said:
@Mugiwara That exists?! I'm watching that as soon as I get back home. I'm leaving in a few minutes. To the outside world. *Shudders*
The government is very disappointing indeed.

Also, no dissing the outside world. Where else would I get my manga, comics and Magic cards?? ;-;

And the food. Don't forget the food.

Also I am totally going to make up the School system because I honestly dont know how it works in other places, aside from my country. Soo yeah.

students attend class from monday thru saturday, with saturday being a half day. sundays are off

the high school day usually runs from 8:30am to 3pm, but many students stay after for after school clubs or attend cram school in the evening

the school year runs from april to march with a summer break come the end of july. first term is from april to july, second term is from september to december, and third term runs from january to march

your favorite high school anime doesn’t have separate classrooms for no reason. japanese students don’t rotate classes like american students do; instead, they have a fixed classroom and class number (i.e., 3-A), and the teachers do the rotating

they also don’t have the same classes every day

they do still have homeroom teachers; however, “homeroom” is more of a class meeting at the end of the day rather than at the beginning

the students are required to help clean the school at the end of the school day before clubs start

school uniforms are a thing for high schoolers. dress code used to be much stricter but recently they’ve allowed more basic alterations to the uniform

Mugiwara said:
students attend class from monday thru saturday, with saturday being a half day. sundays are off
the high school day usually runs from 8:30am to 3pm, but many students stay after for after school clubs or attend cram school in the evening

the school year runs from april to march with a summer break come the end of july. first term is from april to july, second term is from september to december, and third term runs from january to march

your favorite high school anime doesn’t have separate classrooms for no reason. japanese students don’t rotate classes like american students do; instead, they have a fixed classroom and class number (i.e., 3-A), and the teachers do the rotating

they also don’t have the same classes every day

they do still have homeroom teachers; however, “homeroom” is more of a class meeting at the end of the day rather than at the beginning

the students are required to help clean the school at the end of the school day before clubs start

school uniforms are a thing for high schoolers. dress code used to be much stricter but recently they’ve allowed more basic alterations to the uniform
Eeeh.

Am I in Class 12-B too?

"She quickly claimed a window seat, and stared out the window."

Goddammit, main protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back