• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

@Mugiwara It uses your location and puts you on a path that you travel on. It plays sounds you would hear during a zombie apocalypse which guide you on your designated path. Then after you're done running, there's another part of the app that acts like a management game, where you use your earned points from completing your running missions (you can select form various stories to put yourself in while running) to build your base.

It's called "Zombies, Run!"

@Nobody You're my everybody. <3

Who's the person in your avatar by the way? And would you like to join my PE-ditching harem?

Oh, that's really cool! But yeah, I can't run at full speed with a phone in my pocket, hands, and I'm sure the people outside would be freaked out when they hear zombie sounds xD

Mugiwara said:
Who's the person in your avatar by the way? And would you like to join my PE-ditching harem?

Oh, that's really cool! But yeah, I can't run at full speed with a phone in my pocket, hands, and I'm sure the people outside would be freaked out when they hear zombie sounds xD
Who's -pokes-

Faster? Or perhaps I just slow time down while I'm typing.

CORPSE PARTY! <3 It's a gory anime-based game about some highschool kids who find themselves in a supernatural highschool where they try to survive the horrors that await there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back