• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

@Mugiwara And then, with one huge twist, it turns out our characters are actually gay and we get some yaoi.

@Ashaficent Scorpio? Psh. Guuuuurl, Nao's a sagittarius. The centaur. The archer. The thinker. Honestly, I don't know much about zodiac signs, but I do have an interest in reading my own horoscopes. D:

@Mugiwara I'm proud of you for accepting your weirdness, now please accept your creepiness (that a word?)

@Legulus your ignorance doesn't surprise me. You don't know the first thing about Scorpio.

@Ashaficent I did have the idea that scorpios were people people, and could gather from that that yes, they would need to have the charm to be people people. So I understand your argument.

At the same time, a sagittarius is a complex thinker. They'll have the flexibility and mind to be able to relate to others.

Honestly, I think it'd be an interesting match-up. 030

So what are your two personas?

@Legulus actually, Scorpios are not people people. But they are described as mysterious, intuitive, charming and seductive.

@Ashaficent Sorry for not being clear. I meant that they had the power to be people people, as they have the strength of being a charmer. It's interesting how one's birth date can influence a person's personality in many cases.

@Legulus I know right... But what I'm saying is, Scorpios are usually very cold to people at first and have serious trust issue. But I was born in a Libra cusp, which gives me the social skills of a Libra. I belive that there is also a Sagittarius cusp for Scorpios.

Sadly, I'm not as well-informed in astrology as you, so I'm unsure of what these cusps are. I did a Google search because I like to learn things, and I now have a basic understanding of them, but I'm unsure of what cusps are possessed by what signs. I'll probably look more into that later. I'm more of an MBTI person than an astrology one, though both fascinate me. ^-^

Legulus said:
Sadly, I'm not as well-informed in astrology as you, so I'm unsure of what these cusps are. I did a Google search because I like to learn things, and I now have a basic understanding of them, but I'm unsure of what cusps are possessed by what signs. I'll probably look more into that later. I'm more of an MBTI person than an astrology one, though both fascinate me. ^-^
Lol, I only do research on Scorpios (it's an unhealthy obsession O.o ) because I love learning more about myself, on a personalised and emotional level. I'm not that well-informed about astrology stuff.

Mugiwara said:
Thank you.
I myself am not sure whether what I said was a compliment or not...

@Mugiwara I accepted my weirdness a long time ago too, remember?

@Legulus when you say MBTI type, what do you mean by that? And as a Scorpio, let me promise you that after you get on my roller coaster, you'll be back with new tickets for more. Except, if you ever have to leave a Scorpio's roller coaster, that means that u have lost her trust. Then never expect a way back in again.

An MBTI type is essentially a generalized type of personality, based around the thought processes of a person. There are 16 in total. If you're interested in finding your type, you can take a quiz here: Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

You can then proceed to do research on your type if you wish. I myself am an INTP.

Ah, once I get on a roller coaster, I'll be staying on that ride for life. No age restrictions for me. Seriously though, I do my best to be a trustworthy and dependable person, and respect the boundaries of others~ #TipsFedora

Ah, I suspected that. I have taken this test before, my personality is INTP "The Logician". I suppose that fits me.

And it's good that you'll do your best to be a loyal friend. I like that in a person.

I have to go for some time now, so see you!

A fellow INTP? Nice! I look forward to having conversations and debates over the most ridiculous of things~

Byeni!

I forgot what result I got on the test. Anyways!! I'm going on a walk! It's usually anime that inspires me to go outside. This time it was One Piece.

never mind...there are people outside. best way to run: imagine there are ghosts chasing you

There is actually an app that puts you in a zombie apocalypse scenario which is great for running/jogging. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back