• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Animu Highschool

That's the physics of the body of an anime character.

Yup!

And even though I skip PE myself all the time, I'm not fat at all!

Right? Well, I shouldn't be complaining, actually. I don't do anything, either. My sleep schedule isn't even a schedule, and I eat at the most random times. Yet I'm still surprisingly toned. Though I am also 5'3" as an 18-year-old male, which is sad. ;w;

Well, I'm a long shot from being muscular. I'm pretty much average in both height and weight.

...screeeew you guys...

I go for jogging, swimming, table tennis, some badminton and some squash, so I can't understand how some people are just like, "Sports? Pfft."

@Legulus unfortunately, I know the feeling of being short too :'(

Well, even though I skip PE and rarely take a walk outside, when I do exercise, I do it so much that I nearly faint

Yup! It's ironic that PE is my favorite period because I have so much fun ditching it with my friends. Sometimes, we get caught, but they just forget about it.

I never exercise, yet I still have a lot of stamina, am not weak, can run fast and long distances, etc. I love it. I'd also love to skip PE with y'all~

@Ashaficent We are now short buddies!

I'm a sad person. *Cries*

PE was one of my least favourite classes just because it involved more interaction with people than other classes. My favourite class was Religion. Not even because of the religious stuff. I just enjoyed the debates and discussions of morality and such we had there. xD

My character may not like class, but he's also one to follow the rules closely. It'll take a little to get him to skip, but he'll be committed to it once he's convinced.

Good luck recruiting us to your skipping harem, @Mugiwara

Interaction with ppl I've never met on the net (haha, it rhymed) is easier for me than real life interaction.

Weird or normal? O.o

@Legulus I'll be a charmer and convince u ;)

My character... Is... A snobby rich kid.

I'm random, ik

It's normal! Talking to people over the internet is easier because you don't have to worry about your appearance. You also get more time to think about what to say, and there aren't as many social cues to watch out for. Many people feel the same way, including myself.

@Ashaficent Is that a challenge? I guess we'll have to have a charm-off. My character, and myself, are no slouches when it comes to being charming and suave~

@Mugiwara In most chat rooms I attend, I actually seem to gather a (non-serious) harem. It's amusing. xD My characters, though, tend to be more introverted, and so, not all that interested in harems.

@Ashaficent I love my philosophy, as well as my psychology! I'm an abstract thinker~

A challenge indeed. Both my character and I are each competitive people. We also have our ways with words. Your character may have been raised to be charming, but my character was always a charmer in his heart. A competition between them would be like the trope of a natural genius vs an earned genius.

@Legulus

I can see why, you seem to be attracting girls in this RP already! If I manage to convince your character, then I'll have a huge army!

@Mugiwara you're creeping me out.

@Legulus course you do...! Haha (fake laugh)

Screw your natural charmer thing. She's a Scorpio (I love to read about Zodiac signs, so sue me) so she has some her natural Scorpio charm too ;) trust me darling, you don't know what you're up against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back