• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Yoghurt said:
"Hmm...I really do see you two going together, Meredith like a bee trying to please its queen...Yes yes, by the way what is your name?"
Charlotte glances at Inuk

@Yoghurt
Meredith sighs softly, "No reason. And honestly, I dont think we would ever make it if we were to get together anyways." @Yoghurt

FalseUser12 said:
Alex woke up once again in his dorm "Why do I keep passing out and waking up here!" He asked out loud "No matter I'll just walk around." (When are classes starting again @Srion Receno)
((ahhhhhhhhh not sure yet I'm planing something so please be patient with me :3

"What is your name I've asked you three times"

Charlotte pouts at Inuk

"Master I believe that man was flustered for a bit, maybe he does have feelings for the fairy." -Xena

@Nylana @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
"Inuk, sorry. I was more worried about the fairy trying to get me then deny the feelings she made so clear." He said with a smirk "At least I can have feelings you copper stick." He said as a insult to the dagger. "However, I lack most of them. 'Love' being one of them" He stated "And I would say 0 seconds as it would never happen." He continued with.

@Yoghurt

"Inuk...Meredith and Inuk~"

Charlotte was enjoying herself.

"Wait I'm made of copper? Ales! Me and you are twins are we made of copper?"

"Copper? Uh...I thought we were made of steel or some other metal not copper. Master?" Are we made of copper?

"Copper? No of course not!"

@Nylana @metalcity

metalcity said:
"Inuk, sorry. I was more worried about the fairy trying to get me then deny the feelings she made so clear." He said with a smirk "At least I can have feelings you copper stick." He said as a insult to the dagger. "However, I lack most of them. 'Love' being one of them" He stated "And I would say 0 seconds as it would never happen." He continued with.
@Yoghurt
Yoghurt said:
"Inuk...Meredith and Inuk~"
Charlotte was enjoying herself.

"Wait I'm made of copper? Ales! Me and you are twins are we made of copper?"

"Copper? Uh...I thought we were made of steel or some other metal not copper. Master?" Are we made of copper?

"Copper? No of course not!"

@Nylana @metalcity
Meredith looks at Inuk, "Exactly. Although it would be funny to see other peoples faces if we wet to date." She said this last part craftily and while glancing at Inuk.

By now the daggers were floating around them making a circle

"Espesically the other girl you said was in the "Inuk is a magnet" club"

Carolina

Carolina went out of her room. She was obviously bored. She went to the library to get a book. She had never had before, since she could not hold the books before.

@everyone at the library

Charlie walked up to the new face hoping to make a new friend "hey there I'm Charlie! What's your name?" She firmly grasped the fellow students hand @Ami the breadling

Carolina

" Hi, im Carolina. Don't mistake me for my twin Caroline. She is not as nice as I am on the outside. She's like me...deep inside. But a little sadistic to the outside. Wait why am I talking about my twin. Anyway, nice to meet you.", Carolina said as she took the girls hand as well and shook it.

Caroline

Caroline went out of her room. She wanted to look at someone suffering. She decided to go to the library, because she had the feeling a part of her wanted to he there.

Nylana said:
Meredith looks at Inuk, "Exactly. Although it would be funny to see other peoples faces if we wet to date." She said this last part craftily and while glancing at Inuk.
Yoghurt said:
By now the daggers were floating around them making a circle

"Espesically the other girl you said was in the "Inuk is a magnet" club"
Inuk sighed "You daggers are really annoying, can't believe someone would make copper talk. And what is with the sudden rush of people in the library?" He asked noticing 2 people enter the library. "And, can we drop this subject now. It is hard to mock other than someone below me trying to date me, which is just sad really." He asked, hoping that they would leave it.

@Yoghurt (@Ami the breadling if you want to join us be our guest)

metalcity said:
Inuk sighed "You daggers are really annoying, can't believe someone would make copper talk. And what is with the sudden rush of people in the library?" He asked noticing 2 people enter the library. "And, can we drop this subject now. It is hard to mock other than someone below me trying to date me, which is just sad really." He asked, hoping that they would leave it.
@Yoghurt (@Ami the breadling if you want to join us be our guest)
Meredith abruptly changed the subject, "So, Inuk, I think I found a spell to make you look more macho."

Nylana said:
Meredith abruptly changed the subject, "So, Inuk, I think I found a spell to make you look more macho."
"Well that was easy." He muttered softly so no one would hear it "Great, steroids have been put into a spell. When was that a thing. But I think I will pass." He stated, he pulled out a random book "Oh look, a spell to make fairy's frightening. Sadly it only has a 0.01% of success. Shame, I fell bad for you." He said placing the book back in the shelf.

@Yoghurt @Ami the breadling

Gears held the snowflake and watched it for a second. He had an I idea. He quickly got of the couch and ran over to the librarians desk. He snatched up a white pen before heading back. He held the pen and the snowflake out and said "check this out"

With a small arc of electricity the white plastic from the pen liquefied and moved over to the snow flake. The plastic then wrapped itself around it and hardend again. Gears help the new plastic white snowflake out to Lin.

"here. For you"

@Srion Receno

Lin looked at him surprised at first then slowly took it, as she looked at it a smile formed on her face. "Thank you!" she said happily with a slight blush. no-one has ever done anything like That for her, it may have been a small thing to others but her cheat felt like it was going to burst with happiness.

@Blacknife

metalcity said:
"Well that was easy." He muttered softly so no one would hear it "Great, steroids have been put into a spell. When was that a thing. But I think I will pass." He stated, he pulled out a random book "Oh look, a spell to make fairy's frightening. Sadly it only has a 0.01% of success. Shame, I fell bad for you." He said placing the book back in the shelf.
@Yoghurt @Ami the breadling
"Hehe, you two tease each other so much, it's like you two are dying to be couples but your prides are to much"

"I think I read something like that in one of master's book" whispered Xena to Ales

"Woah, she's an odd one" -Ales

@Nylana @metalcity

Teacher vs teacher

"Maybe some other time scythe boy'" Sir Leo said behind his shoulders. He turned the corner and sighed,'as much fun as that sounds, I suppose I shouldn't pass the Headmaster off' he thought to hinself. "Plus there are students ready to learn the art of combat," then he smiled wickedly," and disapline."

"you attitude irritates the hell out of me " he grumbled then materialize his scythe dropping the blade to the ground it sliced into the floor "I need to blow off steam were doing this now" a dark ora started around him.

(teacher vs teacher)

Teacher vs teacher

Sir Leo stopped and rolled his eyes. He stepped back words and pecked his head around the corner. "It's unlike you to disobey the Headmaster like this. You feeling ok there scythe boy?" He asked casually.

He looked away Leo was right this was unlike him, he sighed as his scythe disappeared. "I guess it's just today" he shrugged he scratched the back of his head "the kids get on my nerves"

(teacher vs teacher)

Teacher vs teacher

Sir Leo sighed," for once I agree with you. It's nothing as grand as Camelot was, but it's a favor to the Headmaster so it must be done," He replied scratching the back of his head. He was quite for a moment. The only sound in the halls was the sound of birds and other wildlife from the window's. " Well pleasure chatting with you as always, but I have a class to start, good day Mr Ione," He said then walked off to his office.

Akame walked into school. She had just transfered in and was quite lost, as she didn't know what was going on in school. She tried to find an office or someone to direct her somewhere as she wandered through the hallways.

Gears smiled at Lin "Good! I am glad!" He sat there for a moment in silence before saying "I am really hungry. Care to grab a bite?" He asked pointing towards the door.

@Srion Receno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back