• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

The book hit his head, he rubbed it "Got to love concussions. Well now I feel like I have something to prove, but that means effort." He sighed at the thought and reached into his pocket, he grabbed his wallet and pulled out a 1 coin. "If it is heads I'll try, just for you." He winked "But, if it is tails I wont. And to spice it up more, if it is tails you can no longer hug me, ever, ever again. If it is heads as well you can hug me." He smirked, hoping that this was his way to never be hugged by this life form again. He really really hoped that it would be tails "That sound fair, also if you decline my offer I'm still going to go by these rules and not let you do anything to me, if it is tails that is. So basically you have no argument here but I want to know what you think of my proposal." He shrugged, as he got ready to flip the coin.

@Yoghurt

(gonna flip a actual coin, lets hope this works and I get tails.)

metalcity said:
The book hit his head, he rubbed it "Got to love concussions. Well now I feel like I have something to prove, but that means effort." He sighed at the thought and reached into his pocket, he grabbed his wallet and pulled out a 1 coin. "If it is heads I'll try, just for you." He winked "But, if it is tails I wont. And to spice it up more, if it is tails you can no longer hug me, ever, ever again. If it is heads as well you can hug me." He smirked, hoping that this was his way to never be hugged by this life form again. He really really hoped that it would be tails "That sound fair, also if you decline my offer I'm still going to go by these rules and not let you do anything to me, if it is tails that is. So basically you have no argument here but I want to know what you think of my proposal." He shrugged, as he got ready to flip the coin.
@Yoghurt

(gonna flip a actual coin, lets hope this works and I get tails.)
Mereith smirks, "To make it more interesting lets flip two coins. On one, we will go by your original thing. On the other if its heads, you carry my books back to my dorm for me. If its tails, I do anything you wish me to do other than not bug you because what fun would that be. Deal?" @Yoghurt

(fuck, well)

Inuk sighed "Sure fine." he quickly sighed, he flipped the coin. Everything slowed down slightly as Inuk waited in suspense, waiting to see what it would land on. Then it speed up again as he caught the coin and placed it on his arm. He sighed as he lifted his arm off and saw it was heads. "Urg fine. Hate me then, looks like I'm trying then. Oh and you can hug me I guess." He said sighing. He lifted the book up and started to read it in his mind, memorising the contents so he could read it more clearly.

@Yoghurt

(I would think a dice would work as well but oh well ;p.)

Meanwhile Charlotte was staring and poking the purple hamster.

"I want to keep it, please?" She smiles at them

@Nylana @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
(fuck, well)
Inuk sighed "Sure fine." he quickly sighed, he flipped the coin. Everything slowed down slightly as Inuk waited in suspense, waiting to see what it would land on. Then it speed up again as he caught the coin and placed it on his arm. He sighed as he lifted his arm off and saw it was heads. "Urg fine. Hate me then, looks like I'm trying then. Oh and you can hug me I guess." He said sighing. He lifted the book up and started to read it in his mind, memorising the contents so he could read it more clearly.

@Yoghurt
Yoghurt said:
(I would think a dice would work as well but oh well ;p.)
Meanwhile Charlotte was staring and poking the purple hamster.

"I want to keep it, please?" She smiles at them

@Nylana @metalcity
Meredith smirks slightly as she sees that it has landed on heads, "Aren't you going to flip it again to see if it lands on heads or tails again?? Remember, if it lands on heads the second times you help me carry my books to my dorm. If its tails, than I have to anything you want me to do for a twenty four hour period other than not hug you and not bothering you." She turned to Charlotte, "Careful, the little monster might be ill tempered that it has been turned purple..."

"Alright, alright and...are you sure you two aren't dating? You two would make a great pair"

She laughs at the thought if the two were actually dating

Yoghurt said:
"Alright, alright and...are you sure you two aren't dating? You two would make a great pair"
She laughs at the thought if the two were actually dating
Meredith stares at the girl wide eyed and silently shakes her head. She looks over at Inuk to see what his reaction to the other girls statement is. In the back of her mind, she kind of hoped that he was considering the possibility of the statement. Quickly, she banished that thought from her mind and began to look in another spell book. @Yoghurt

Inuk didn't hear anything that was said, he was concentrating. He took a deep breath, and started to read the text. Words started to spout out of his mouth, not even he know what he was saying but the hamster started to to glow, it looked round in confusion. Then the glow became brighter and transformed into a table. Inuk sighed "Oh yea, that other deal." He stated as he flipped the coin again. The same sights happened as it seemed to slow down. Then Inuk started to laugh as he showed Meredith the tails. "I'm going to store this." He stated with a smirk. Then he turned to the other girl "Want to ask that again? I missed it. With you know, turning a hamster into a table." slightly confused by what she asked.

@Yoghurt

(does some one want Inuk ;) I ship it)

metalcity said:
Inuk didn't hear anything that was said, he was concentrating. He took a deep breath, and started to read the text. Words started to spout out of his mouth, not even he know what he was saying but the hamster started to to glow, it looked round in confusion. Then the glow became brighter and transformed into a table. Inuk sighed "Oh yea, that other deal." He stated as he flipped the coin again. The same sights happened as it seemed to slow down. Then Inuk started to laugh as he showed Meredith the tails. "I'm going to store this." He stated with a smirk. Then he turned to the other girl "Want to ask that again? I missed it. With you know, turning a hamster into a table." slightly confused by what she asked.
@Yoghurt

(does some one want Inuk ;) I ship it)
(Meredith: NO! NO SHIPPING! NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!! x.x lol) Meredith quickly covered Charlotte's mouth with her hand, "It was nothing, Inuk, just girl talk! And, darn, I was hoping it would be heads..."

"Master was considering you two doing some uh...what was it called? Dating?" -Ales

"Does dating mean marriage and children?" -Xena

Meanwhile Charlotte is trying to pry off Meredith's hand

@metalcity @Nylana

Inuk grinned "Well I can be tots fab too." he said girly before realising how bad it sounded "oh god, how can you females put up with speaking like that? It hurt my soul." He asked as he offered Meredith the book.

(also why not, inuk is great xD ;) )

@Yoghurt

"Just like a dragon and a fish, what a great pair. I'm clearly the dragon by the way." he smirked. He continued to offer the book, hoping that they where joking. "I think you to daggers would have a good relationship, you seem to agree on many things." He said trying to wind them up.

@Yoghurt @Nylana

metalcity said:
"Just like a dragon and a fish, what a great pair. I'm clearly the dragon by the way." he smirked. He continued to offer the book, hoping that they where joking. "I think you to daggers would have a good relationship, you seem to agree on many things." He said trying to wind them up.
@Yoghurt @Nylana
"Daggers dating?" -Xena

"That's hilarious!"-Ales

"If you two start having intimate feelings that would be nice"

Charlotte giggles

@metalcity @Nylana

Nylana said:
Meredith groans softly, "Yes, she thinks we would make a good couple, Inuk." She takes the book from him with a light blush on her cheeks. @Yoghurt
Yoghurt said:
"Daggers dating?" -Xena
"That's hilarious!"-Ales

"If you two start having intimate feelings that would be nice"

Charlotte giggles

@metalcity @Nylana
Inuk was slightly surprised by Meredith's reaction, "What, no no. She's joking, I'm sure of it." He said as the situation became more threatening to his emotionless reputation he was trying to keep. But he couldn't help but slightly think about the possibility but he tried to ignore it.

(sorry, didnt get any notifications.)

Nylana said:
Meredith glares at the daggers and looks at Inuk. "No, she wasn't joking." @Yoghurt
Inuk laughed "Well, I found it funny. And your acting strange. Did that spell casting do something to you?" he asked, awkwardly laughing as he took a step back.

@Yoghurt

metalcity said:
Inuk laughed "Well, I found it funny. And your acting strange. Did that spell casting do something to you?" he asked, awkwardly laughing as he took a step back.
@Yoghurt
Meredith blushes lightly once again, "No, and I am not acting strange. She just caught me off guard with such a comment. I mean can you honestly see you and I ever dating? I dont see us lasting more than three hours if that if we even bothered to try." @metalcity @Yoghurt

"Hmm...I really do see you two going together, Meredith like a bee trying to please its queen...Yes yes, by the way what is your name?"

Charlotte glances at Inuk

@Nylana @metalcity

Nylana said:
Meredith blushes lightly once again, "No, and I am not acting strange. She just caught me off guard with such a comment. I mean can you honestly see you and I ever dating? I dont see us lasting more than three hours if that if we even bothered to try." @Yoghurt
Yoghurt said:
"Hmm...I really do see you two going together, Meredith like a bee trying to please its queen...Yes yes, by the way what is your name?"
Charlotte glances at Inuk

@Yoghurt

Blacknife said:
Gears looked in astonishment "In what world is that a failure? Look at it! Its a black snow flake! its sooo cool!" He was poking at the little black snow flakes as he was taking "That some sweet magics" He said trying to grab one.
@Srion Receno
"it was sapost to be white" she sighed then smiled as she tried to grab one which melted in his hand "I don't think that will work" she said then took his hand and tipped the snowflakes into his hand. With them in his hand it started to make it cold but the snowflakes stayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back