• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Nikko woke up and rubbed his eyes. He decided he wanted to take a walk outside. So, he got ready and went outside. He was looking at the plants and accidentally ran into Haruko. He fell to the ground. Nikko looked up at her. "S-sorry." He said timidly. @Shiro kurogane

haruko looked at the boy like an animal would look at possible prey. "you should watch your surroundings more." she said flatly. as she turned to walk away she remembered needing help. "you. you know where someone called the dean is?" she asked somewhat annoyed with timid boy. @Ldybug123

Crab, i didnt know i posted in ooc chat.

Jet woke up, decided to walk around the school and, maybe. Let the demon in him show in his personality.

Charlotte finally came back from her vacation (Bad excuse is much bad) and decided to get a feel of the school again, walking around the grounds and picking flowers.

Gears made his way to the cafeteria after some time. Once he pushed the doors open he recognized Lin sitting in a dark corner. He grabbed some toast and fell into the seat just next to her.

"Good morning! How are we?" He asked grabbing a piece of toast of the plate.

"Why you hiding in the corner?" He asked with a mouth full of toast.

@Srion Receno

Last edited by a moderator:
Inuk finished getting ready and walked over to the door. Opening it excitingly. "Hello my beautiful girlfriend." he joyfully said spinning with expressive swings with the arms. Then playfully left his room, artfully locked the door then entwined his and Meredith's arms "and what does Cuto want to do today?" He playfully asked, notsure why he was in such a good mood.

@Nylana

As Lin was working on her magic she didint hear Gears walk up and when he spoke to her she jumped at her black snow vanished, she looked up as him with a small smile "good morning" she tugged down on her hood "the light is just hurting my eyes" she said then turned away a bit.

(sorry didint get notification )

@Blacknife

"you seem happy this morning" she said quietly as she turned to him with a small smile. it was one of thous days she she may end up in a bad mood so she was glad he was around so she was not to cranky.

@Blacknife

Gears munched on his toast as he said "Anyone would be happy the day after they get..a..uh..girlfriend..." His face went slightly red as he said the words

she giggled "I see" she sat there and smiled then leaned on him as she closed her eyes, "all this light really hurts my eyes" she sighed then pulled her hood completely over her face "Iv tried making it darker in this corner but Im still tiered" she sighed placing her head agents him.

@Blacknife

He kept munching on his toast

"Poor thing. Did you wanna find somewhere darker?" He asked finishing his piece.

"only if you want to" she looked up at him through her hood she really didint mean to rant on about how she felt. she really didnt mind were they went ,but it would be nice to get out of this lighted area.

"ok" she stood up and grabbed her bowl then looked up at him with a slight smile. She didn't know were they would go but if he thought they could find a place, she would happily fallow him. Pulling down on her hood the walked over and threw her bowl away and waited for him beside the door.

@Blacknife

Gears walked over to the door and out of the cafeteria. He stood there outside for a couple seconds waiting for Lin.

Lin had a small smile on her face as she fallowed him out "so were to?" she asked then gently took his hand in hers. She looked up at him letting her hood fall back a bit to show her eyes as she smiled up at him.

metalcity said:
Inuk finished getting ready and walked over to the door. Opening it excitingly. "Hello my beautiful girlfriend." he joyfully said spinning with expressive swings with the arms. Then playfully left his room, artfully locked the door then entwined his and Meredith's arms "and what does Cuto want to do today?" He playfully asked, notsure why he was in such a good mood.
@Nylana
@Nylana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back