• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Inuk nodded and held her hand and started to walk to the canteen and saw another one of his posters. he got a slight evil grin then continued on his way to the canteen with Meredith "What you feel like eating Cuto?" he asked.

@Nylana (yay)

"Sounds like cannibalism to me, but hey if your into that stuff go right ahead." He shrugged as they entered the canteen. He looked around for a table and food.

@Nylana

Inuk looked at the food and sighed, not really knowing what to eat and all were displayed horribly. He rolled his eyes and picked something at random, it was a egg and mayo sandwich. he sighed and placed it back and chose something again and found with self with a pasty, he shrugged and brought it and then sat down with Meredith "Isn't this just the most romantic dinner date ever." He sarcastically stated before biting into the pasty.

@Nylana

Inuk smiled "But I was eating?" he sort of questioned as he continued to eat. Once he reached the last bite he smiled and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief "Lets go now, I'll go back to my dorm to clean my teeth. Don't really want you kissing me while I taste meaty, Unless your into that stuff." he winked as he got out of his chair and offered her his hand.

@Nylana

Meredith rolls her eyes and takes his hand, "I'm good thanks. I am a vegetarian. Well mostly anyways." With that she winks at him and walks towards the dorms

Inuk smiled. Once they reached the dorms Inuk entered his room to start of with "I'll be there in a few minutes, let me get watched and dressed!" He called out as he started to do so.

@Nylana

Inuk cleaned himself like anyone would normally do before bed. Then realised that he normally sleeps in his pants..."Errr..." He thought about it and grow a evil smile. He then looked for something else...

A few minutes passed and Inuk walked to walked over to Meredith's dorm room, he opened the door. "
Your gorgeous half naked boyfriend has arrived!" He shouted loudly and it echoed through the dorms. He fully entered and closed the door, he was standing in his underwear holding a teddy bear.

@Nylana (ffs, didn't tag the wrong person or anything...you two had the same start to the name DX)

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma get back into this roleplay.

Jet was standing in the halls walking to his dorm and caught a glance of a dude in his underwear. ' What the hell did I just see? ' He asked himself, before continuing to walk towards his dorm.

Alex thought he saw people out of there dorm or something like that he turned around to see Inuk in his underwear so he walked in the opposite direction.

Meredith calls back, "Sure. I'll only be a moment." He can smell a strange metallic smell in the air coming from the bathroom and her voice is slightly shaking. @metalcity

Meredith groans softly in exasperation, "Yea. My wing is a little torn but I am fine." She opens the door and he sees a tear at the center of a wing. It is weeping silvery blood and looks as if it was caught in a door or on something. @metalcity

Inuk was shocked and a few idea's came to his head, he seriously looked at her "Were you trying to cut them off again? they look beautiful. Well, when they are not dripping with blood." he started to walk over to her, then remembered that he was still only wearing underwear and holding a teddy bear. He thought he would try to cheer her up with it "S-surprise!" He lifted his arm and the bear dangled helplessly.

@Nylana (using underwear as I think everyone knows what they are, keep wanting to say pants due to that being the British term but I know that means something different.)

Meredith sighed softly, "No. The darn thing got caught when the door swung shut earlier. It happens sometimes. Luckily this one wasn't a large cut. Those don't heal very well." @metalciry

Inuk sighed softly "I guess my appearance won't cheer you up. Do you know how to fix it or will cuddling help?" He asked as he let out a jokingly childish yawn.

@Nylana

Meredith takes the bear and kisses him lightly on the cheek, "Thank you. And I know how to fox it. Its just a small healing spell.

Inuk reaches for the bear jokingly trying to cheer her up. "My teddy bear!" But he turned his reach into a gently hug, kissed her on the forehead and gazed into her eyes "Well, you better fix that wing." he kindly said, smiling gently.

@Nylana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back