• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"I could probably win a game of hunger..." He stated quietly, "Before we start the next film do you think we could go get something to eat? My treat." he asked, smiling. The sound of his stomach rubbling echoed through out the room, he awkwardly laughed to break through the sound.

@Nylana

"Well I meant that I will be treated by you. But ok." Inuk joked as he got off the bed, he walked towards the door and offered Meredith his arm for her to wrap around. He smiled.

@Nylana

Meredith laughs a bit and holds onto his arm, "Nope, you get to get it this time. Next time I will." She seems very happy but also as if her thoughts are not entirely focused on what she is doing and saying. @metalcity

"Well I was joking, I believe boyfriends are suppose to always treat there lady to dinner. But hey, if you really want to, go ahead." He smiled and laughed, then he noticed that she didn't truly look part of the conversation "Oh god, whats going on in that head?" He asked as he gently patted her head with his uncaptured hand.

@Nylana

Meredith grins a little, "I keep having the urge to sing this melody that's in my head. But, I truly don't think it would be a good idea. So, I am not going to."

Inuk grinned evilly, knowing that Meredith was waiting for himself to say something like 'Oh my sweet love! wont you sing your tune to me!! And have my babies!!!' Inuk rolled his eyes at that last part "Ok, do as you wish." He attempted to lead the two of them out of her room for dinner. He waited for her to start begging.

@Nylana

Inuk grow a evil smile "You know we had some bets earlier? I recall us making a bet, and the outcome was that you get to do one thing for me." He smiled more "Not used it yet, I want you to beg me to allow you to sing." He giggled evilly. He showed Meredith his evil smile.

@Nylana

Meredith goes wide eyed and shakes her head, "Nuh uh. Something else. Anything else and I will do it." She looks as if she is in shock as she says this. @metalcity

"Why not? You said anything other than you to stop teasing me. This isn't teasing." He became more serious, not sure why she was so against the idea. It was suppost to be a joke.

@Nylana

Meredith sighs softly as if in defeat and he sees a small smile on her face, she says in a joking tone, "Well, at least you didnt ask for something truly evil." @metalcity

Inuk was taken by shook, he didn't expect her to kiss him. He removed her from him, taking a breath "Give me a clear warning next time." he then went to kiss her.

@Nylana

Inuk giggled "Fair" He kissed her back softly and gently. Then moving back after a few seconds "Soo? we getting food?" He asked with a smile, wanting to be like this more but his hunger grow.

@Nylana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back