• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

She giggled "thank you kind sir" she smiled then went up and got a few different meats and fruits then waited for him so he could pick a spot to sit.

Gears walked up after her and grabbed a couple meats and a potato salad. He headed over to Lin holding his tray with one hand the other in his pocket. He pointed over to a table that was by the window "Wanna sit by the window?"

Gears headed to the same table and sat just across from her "At least the weathers nice..." He said starting to dig into his potato salad.

Gears dug into his food for a bit before he asked "Why don't you put your hood down when you eat?"

He tilted his head slightly when he asked, chewing on a piece of meat.

She swallowed then shrugged "I don't know....i guess I always have it up and just got use to it I guess" she bit onto a strawberry.

Gears kept eating hungrily "Hey, There's something i wanna ask you but first i am gonna grab a drink, Did you want one?" He said putting his for and knife down and standing up, still chewing.

Gears stood up and headed over to the soda machine. He got a couple sodas and headed back over to the table. He placed a can in front of her and in front of him. He sat down and opened his can. He took a seat before looking up at her "So...i was just wondering..." He was shifting around slightly while he was talking "Did you...or have you ever had...a partner?"

She opens her drink "what so you mean by partner?" she tipped her head looking at him "iv had a travel companion if thats what you mean"

Gears scratched his head slightly "Well...what i mean is... like...boyfriend" He sat there drinking his soda waiting for her answer.

Gears shrugged "I was just curious..." he sat there silently eating his potato. He wasn't even sure why he asked. He just thought it would be free information among friends.

Friends.

Was this person his friend? He didn't know. He just assumed by the fact she hasn't tried to gun him down that she was.

Maybe she isn't.

He had to think about it some more.

metalcity said:
"Well that was easy." He muttered softly so no one would hear it "Great, steroids have been put into a spell. When was that a thing. But I think I will pass." He stated, he pulled out a random book "Oh look, a spell to make fairy's frightening. Sadly it only has a 0.01% of success. Shame, I fell bad for you." He said placing the book back in the shelf.
@Yoghurt @Ami the breadling
Meredith laughs a bit and looks at Charlotte, "We wouldnt make it as a couple. He's to much of an asshole." She smiles as she says this. But, deep in her own mind she was practically begging him to give her a chance to prove herself wrong. @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling

Nylana said:
Meredith laughs a bit and looks at Charlotte, "We wouldnt make it as a couple. He's to much of an asshole." She smiles as she says this. But, deep in her own mind she was practically begging him to give her a chance to prove herself wrong. @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling
Inuk shrugged "I said can we drop this subject. Why is it so hard for females to drop this subject like come on!" Inuk gestural said while moving his hands slightly. Then Caroline came over "Yo, you. Girl with a flower. Subject, how is the fan club?" he asked, hoping they would allow him to change the subject.

Gears shook his head "Me? God no. People don't usually talk to me anyway. I doubt i could keep one happy if i did" He finished his meal and sipped at his drink "Which reminds me. DO you know what the school policy is on..Uh..Vehicles?"

((Of to bed. You can just answer the question and have your character head of if you want :) ))

@Srion Receno

metalcity said:
Inuk shrugged "I said can we drop this subject. Why is it so hard for females to drop this subject like come on!" Inuk gestural said while moving his hands slightly. Then Caroline came over "Yo, you. Girl with a flower. Subject, how is the fan club?" he asked, hoping they would allow him to change the subject.
Meredith gave Caroline a hug. "Hey, Caroline, did we agree that the name of the fan club should be the "Inuk is an ass" fan club?" The Fae girl said this with a sweet tone and even sweeter smile as she tried not to laugh.

"I don't think they would alow it " she said feeling a tad dissapointed in his answer, but not understanding why.

((alright night :3

Meredith groaned softly, "Damn, I knew I had forgotten something. You know we truly need to find more members." She glanced at Inuk from the corner of her eye as she said this. @Ami the breadling @metalcity

Caroline

Caroline noticed the glance and already heard them talk about couples. "Oh, are you two a couple now? That's great. For me. The girlfriend offer makes the fee 10$.", she said, as her serious expression mixed with a evil grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back