• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Master can I join the club? I'm female I believe" -Xena

"If you join the club I'm getting Ales to destabilize you"

"Speaking of destabilizing I want to destabilize something..."-Ales

@Ami the breadling @metalcity @Nylana @Kanade Yuuki

Last edited by a moderator:
Inuk laughed slightly about people kissing him "As long as it is ok with my new girlfriend here." He said as he lifted her hand above and spun her around, after her wings popped out "Didn't know spinning was a turn on, well guess it is different for everyone." He said jokingly "Fine, guess I do don't I." He said shrugging.

@Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

Akame grinned and decided to stop. "Unfortunately I have no time as I have to attend to my own matters. Too bad."

"Aww...Tough guy is melting..."

Charlotte was obviously teasing...a bit blushing

"Hear hear!" Xena and Ales said in unison

@Ami the breadling @Kanade Yuuki

Meredith smiles a little as he spins her than lightly smacks his arm at the turn on comment, "My wings still hurt after that last class. So, when they are in tattoo form it means my entire back ends up hurting. Can you hand me that really thick spell book? I think that one mentions the Siren Song gift and I need to know that information." She sighs slightly as her wings flutter slowly than begin to speed up again. @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling @Kanade Yuuki

Akame stares at Maeredith's wings in awe. "At least you've got wings. All I am is a weird mutated human as a result of a lab experiment gone wrong." She grins, not mentioning the sad part of that story.

Inuk giggled slightly "What ever flappy." He said as he poked her wings slightly then reaching for the book. Pulling it out and placing it on the table next to him. "Oh God, I am melting what do I do?!" He sarcastically said as he placed his hand on his heart and started to fall to the ground.

"According to the clock you two's relationship has lasted longer then 10 minutes! Congradulations!"

Charlotte is blushing for some reason...

Meredith rolls her eyes, opens the book and starts skimming through it quickly. "Having wings isn't always a good thing. Especially with my family of bright colorful winged people. I honestly would rather be like my mother. Wingless. Ah hah! Here it is!" @Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

Caroline pretended she had to puke. " Inuk, if you want to keep me as the organiser of the fanclub I suggest you stop that lovey-dovey acting. ", she said, still giving an annoyed look to everyone.

@Yoghurt @Kanade Yuuki

"I'm soorrrryyyy, I'm just trying to be nice to my new girlfriend." He said sarcastically "This will all be over in a week." He continued with.

Caroline harshly took both of them and held threw them on the ground. " Do not touch me unless I allowed. Get dome control of your toys. Otherwise I may break them next time. ", she said angrily.

metalcity said:
"I'm soorrrryyyy, I'm just trying to be nice to my new girlfriend." He said sarcastically "This will all be over in a week." He continued with.
She nodded. " Just stop that. Because that is not the asshole I manage a fanclub of. That is some molten idiot doing everything a, no offense, emotionally confused fae says. ", she said, getting a little calmer again.

"She's jealous!"

Charlotte was enjoying how Caroline was reacting to the whole lovers affair and fight

"Jealous!" -Xena

"Jello?" -Ales

@Ami the breadling @Kanade Yuuki

Inuk grow a evil smirk "Well, the fact this is annoying you makes me feel good. So I will continue to be 'lovey-dovey' to my lovely girlfriend here." Inuk thought about it for a second. "Also, I can be mean to Meredith and she can't even leave due to the deal. Oh this was the best thing to happen to me." The possibility enhanced his evil grin.

metalcity said:
Inuk grow a evil smirk "Well, the fact this is annoying you makes me feel good. So I will continue to be 'lovey-dovey' to my lovely girlfriend here." Inuk thought about it for a second. "Also, I can be mean to Meredith and she can't even leave due to the deal. Oh this was the best thing to happen to me." The possibility enhanced his evil grin.
Caroline began to evilly grin. " That is the man I know. Now, since you said that, you may go on as you please, because I see the evil inside you still exists. ", she said, permanently nodding while speaking.

Yoghurt said:
"You like Inuk because he's evil? What? How does that work?"
Charlotte was confused...very...

@Ami the breadling @metalcity
Caroline turned to Charlotte with an annoyd look. "Are you part of the club? No? Then just talk to me if you a) want me to pour your insides out using a dagger, b) do the exact same thing without a dagger or c) want to join the club. ", she said, her voice calm. Even though she grinned evilly, she still looked bored.

"Oooh oooh! Are you possibly suggesting a chance for a fight!?"

Charlotte looked enthusiastically

@Ami the breadling

Caroline shook her head. " Nah, fights mean effort. I hate putting effort in something. Also it seems to make you happy and I hate people being happy. ", she said.

Inuk stepped between the two "Ladies, ladies. Please, stop fighting over me...ok, fight over me more." He stated then stepping back out.

metalcity said:
Inuk stepped between the two "Ladies, ladies. Please, stop fighting over me...ok, fight over me more." He stated then stepping back out.
Caroline shook her head in despair." I never saw such a great egotist. I basically like that but I does not help here, so just keep yourself out Inuk. Go back to your lovey-dovey fae girl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back