• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

' No. Not at all. The asshole over there is not my concern. No one here is of my concern. I just need to socialize. ' Jet replied.

Inuk fake gasped "Wait! The Deathclaw! Your my room mate." He stated as he gave a wave "It would be strange to have my room mate in my fan club." He said as he stroked his fake beard "You are no longer my room mate. Welcome to the fan club. And you, dagger girl. Your just jealous." He said pointing at her.

@Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

' Ha! Dagger girl is jell'o, jealousy flavor. ' Jet said, leaning over to Caroline. ' Dont stab me, dagger girl. ' He whispered before going back to his place.

Carolina got exited."Caroline might like me then? How can I join. Wasn't it 5$? Here, take them!", she said, as she got out her money and gave Caroline 5$. Caroline took them grinningly and put them into her pocket. " I like you way more right now.", she said as her clone muttered "Idiotic Carolina, paying for something that doesn't exist. And someone like that may be free while I need to endure this humiliation of being a clone, not being able to act alone..."The clone constantly spoke and stood in a very depressed manner. Carolina however seemed to be overjoyed, while Caroline seemed to be enjoying hurting and tricking Carolina.

(Start getting confused? Maybe I should make Carolina summon a clone too)

Having been ignored, Akame timidly backed out of the group slowly. She looked around for an electronic device to jump into so she can navigate through the cyber world.

ArcticVoid said:
' Ha! Dagger girl is jell'o, jealousy flavor. ' Jet said, leaning over to Caroline. ' Dont stab me, dagger girl. ' He whispered before going back to his place.
"It might not be me but the daggers themselves have a mind on there own it seems..."

"Is it time to remove artificial manipulation?" -Xena

"Destabilize Destabilize!" -Ales

Inuk sighed "Sooo...I'm just going to go and read some comics..." He said trying to leave the group.

@Ami the breadling @Yoghurt (and any one else)

Akame spotted a camera in a corner and slowly backed out towards it. When she was sure nobody was looking at her, she jumped to touch the camera, and activated her ability. She was immediately sucked inside, and she searched in the academy database for directions to the dormitories. After getting the information she needed, she shot through the cyber world to a camera at the dormitories and jumped out of the camera there.

Alex being in the library just stared at the incredibly strange group of people and mouthed a "What the f&@k" before walking closer if anything these people interested him.

"So since when did Inuk have a fan club?" He asked

Inuk turned around to hear his favourite voice "Great, if it isn't the guy that wants to be friend every one. I have had a fan club for a long time now, you know about this."

@FalseUser12

Having no classes, Max walked through the halls of the school, listening to some music using headphones. The cover he was listening was a rather good one. He was honestly impressed. To be honest, he thought the cover was better then the original. But that may just be because he liked that style of music more. As he walked, he thought he heard something about someone making a fan club. He took one headphone out to hear it more clearly. The

@FalseUser12

"Now let me think...um...I came in. Was a ass hole to everyone, then was followed by two females making them part of my fan club. They left and I slept, then they returned. Then one left and the other stayed with me and then we started dating over a bet. Wow, I'm a pimp." The last part was sarcastic but everything before hand he had a voice of thinking.

@FalseUser12 @Ethan Hart

' The new flavor from jell'o. Jealous flavor, comes in two editions dagger girl and whoever that man is get it at your local whale mart today. 'Jet said sarcastically.

"Ok I'm slightly getting used to every sentence you say being sarcastic." He said before looking at everyone "Who knew you had this big of a fan base." He said with a laugh "I don't have an ego only my ego has an ego."

@Yoghurt @Ami the breadling

"Oh really?" Max smirked. "Is that all? Wow, you really need to step your game up dude. And only over a bet? What if I were to bet you you can't guess what I am? If you get it right, I join your fan club. If you get it wrong, you disband the fan club. Keep the Harem, but the whole fan club business just isn't cool." He spun his scissors around his finger as he heard the other people make fun of males in general and himself. "Ego? Maybe. Everyone has an ego. Even monsters such as Cyclops' have egos. You probably have one too. You just haven't found it yet." Max stopped his scissors spinning around. "And why would I be jealous of a sarcastic little idiot like that? I have my own life to be stuck up on."

@Yoghurt @FalseUser12 @ArcticVoid

' Dont worry, bro everyone has that day where they cant get their stuff together. And you have yours everyday. ' Jet said, smiling with that very smile curling up into a smirk.

Inuk laughed "Yea, it was over a bet, which she made 'heads we date for a week, tails we date for a day'. And ok, sounds fun. I would want you to be part of my fan club, that way I can mock you for praying to me." Inuk turned around and walked over to a shelf of books. The section was fantasy, he looked at each title and then back at the boy. He did this a multiple of times. "Dammit, this is actual effort. Like you trying to think of how to mock me, except this wont fail." He stated as he kept flicking between the books and the boy. Inuk sighed "So, Demigod hows it feel to worship a human? That will be $5, cookies are at the entrance." he said sarcastically.

@FalseUser12 @Ethan Hart

(if you don't know, Inuk is basically brilliant at everything he tries at. For him that was almost childs play
;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
ArcticVoid said:
' The new flavor from jell'o. Jealous flavor, comes in two editions dagger girl and whoever that man is get it at your local whale mart today. 'Jet said sarcastically.
"You're getting on my nerves...If you want to fight just say it"

Bonk

((Brilliant at guessing? Damn. Well, he can't be right all the time.))

"Well done. You guessed right. I am in your fan club." He waited a few seconds. "But I guess you didn't see this coming. I said I would join. I didn't say for how long. Therefore, I am leaving the fan club." Max smirked. "Oh wait, are you going to make up a rule where no one leave without your permission. Is it like, you can leave if you can best me in combat? Cause I would be down for that. How about you?" He turned to Jet. "Mister Deathclaw?"

@Yoghurt

ArcticVoid said:
Jet laughed. ' Are you trying to fight me? '
If you wish, however be a gentleman, if you wish to fight me you are after all fighting a lady...or you can fight with Inuk's twin over there.

Inuk became annoyed and became more serious when people started talking about fighting. "I wont allow any of you to fight. If you feel the need to get your hands dirty. Leave." He said dead coldly, not wanting anyone to be hurt.

@FalseUser12 @Ethan Hart

(he didn't guess, how rude to think so little of him.
xD he read books and came to a conclusion, was expecting you to ask how he came down to that choose and i had a massive sarcastic post thought up waiting ;-; why you have to ruin it ;-; xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back