• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Shame? Oh yea, I remember that now. Yea, I don't have that. But continue fighting over me." He said as he walked over to Meredith, he wrapped his arms around her neck "So, what you reading?" he asked peering over her shoulder to try look at the book himself.

@Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

metalcity said:
"Shame? Oh yea, I remember that now. Yea, I don't have that. But continue fighting over me." He said as he walked over to Meredith, he wrapped his arms around her neck "So, what you reading?" he asked peering over her shoulder to try look at the book himself.
Meredith sighs softly, "Well, its a spell that grants the caster the gift of Siren Song or at least hastens the appearance of it in certain Fae." She had been ignoring the bickering going on around her. @Ami the breadling @Yoghurt @Kanade Yuuki

"Great, great. One minor problem. I have no clue what that is..." he said, trying to show interest. He spun her hair around his finger, the realising it.

Akame got confused. "What is going on here?" She asked quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
"Great, great. One minor problem. I have no clue what that is..." he said, trying to show interest. He spun her hair around his finger, the realising it.
Meredith swiftly explains, "Siren song is a unique Fae ability that gives the Fae the ability to lure a specific none Fae to them and makes them want to make that Fae happy. Plus, it also works to calm animals which is what my family uses it for. However, I can't use either form of it. I'm the only one in my family that can't use it." @metalcity @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling @Kanade Yuuki

"Yeesh." Akame commented. "Just wondering, where are the dorms?" She was told that her stuff was sent to the dorm and she wanted to unpack before bed.

Inuk was still confused "Right...I understood all of that." he sad, removing his attachment from her and walking over to the comic section "I'm going to read manga, when you want me that's where I'll be." He winked at Meredith as he walked away.

metalcity said:
Inuk was still confused "Right...I understood all of that." he sad, removing his attachment from her and walking over to the comic section "I'm going to read manga, when you want me that's where I'll be." He winked at Meredith as he walked away.
Carolina appeared right behind Inuk, holding him back gently. " Wait big ol' grump, I don't know you yet. Introduction time!", she said happily. Caroline saw that and appeared right behind Carolina, pulling her back at her hair. "Don't disturb if you do not belong to the club. Your even more annoying than Fina. Do you want me to knock you out and carry around in my pocket as well? ", she angrily said. Carolina cried in pain as she was pulled around on her hair for a minute or two.

Inuk smiled and spun around, "I am the one, the only, the amazing, the massive ass hole...INUK!!!!" He said acting like a villein "So wanna join my fan club." He asked.

Caroline pulled Carolina's hair like the string to a bell, always realising it for a second just to pull harder again. Carolina could not answer Inuks question, she was busy crying around. Caroline seemed to enjoy that and grinned maliciously.

@metalcity

Inuk sighed "As much as I love sibling love, she can't join the fan club while crying." He stated while rolling his eyes.

" We are no siblings. She is a clone of mine that felt like materializing randomly. Therefore she is not a real being and not worthy to be treated like one. ", Caroline said still grinning and pulling the hair, as Carolina continued crying like a child.

@metalcity

"This is getting to be quite sadistic...and...you said that was a clone? Huh, interesting"

Charlotte has never seen a clone nor a person that could make clones, she was quite interested.

"That's what you do with us"

"Shut up or she might kill us later!"

@Ami the breadling @metalcity @Nylana @Kanade Yuuki

Yoghurt said:
"This is getting to be quite sadistic...and...you said that was a clone? Huh, interesting"
Charlotte has never seen a clone nor a person that could make clones, she was quite interested.

"That's what you do with us"

"Shut up or she might kill us later!"

@Ami the breadling @metalcity @Nylana @Kanade Yuuki
Caroline did not turn around, but a third person, completely looking like Caroline and Carolina, appeared next to Charlotte.

" Mind that? I am a clone, you got talking stuff with you. And now?", the third one said, looking quite depressed while speaking.

" Why should I see things in a light perspective? I will get dissolved soon and hidden within my original until she needs me again. ", the clone said. Carolina freed herself. I am no clone! Not anymore! I am a human being with a personality just like everyone! , she cried out with teary eyes. Her rage seemed rather cute.

Inuk laughed as he placed his hand on Carolina's head, rubbing slightly "Well, if your a human. You can join my fan club, that way Caroline might like you more. She is so fascinated by me and my worshippers. Even slightly jealous, and it would be great to have her hated close join me." He stated giving a evil grin to Caroline.

Jet shrugged. ' Notice me. ' Jet joked not too far from the group. He took a look at everyone, before turning to Inuk. ' Nice fan club. I like it, any chance you guys have cookies? ' Jet asked.

' Jet Deathclaw, best demon you will ever meet. Anyway, i want to join this club because I can. ' Jet said. ' But if you wanna let me leave I can do that. ' Jet continued.

Charlotte looked like she was going to puke

"Wait you're going to join a fan club made for the self proclaimed asshole over there?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back