• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Ummmm, I agree. I need more worshippers, oh also." He put his finger as if he remembered something "I am adding a new rule. All my fans need to pry to me at least once a day. Something like "Oh lord Inuk, you are a dick. Amen." yea, I like that. Has a nice ring to it." He said with a smile. Then he heard what Caroline said "We changed the topic for a reason. Why is everything revolving around us going out? do you three ship it?" He asked with a awkward laugh.

@Ami the breadling @Nylana

@Nylana[/URL]
Meredith smiles evilly as she notices that this is mking him uncomfortable, "what if we do ship it, Huh? What would you do about it? I say we make another bet "Lord" Inuk." The Fae has a very evil grin and says this in a sugar sweet tone that Inuk knows means trouble coming from a Fae. @metalcity @Ami the breadling

Inuk sighed, he panicked inside dreading what she would bet. He had a brief idea and wanted to go hang himself. "Great, more betting. here I come Vegas. But sure, what is it?" He asked trying to keep his usual

@Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

metalcity said:
Inuk sighed, he panicked inside dreading what she would bet. He had a brief idea and wanted to go hang himself. "Great, more betting. here I come Vegas. But sure, what is it?" He asked trying to keep his usual
Meredith smiles sweetly at Inuk, "We flip a coin. If heads, then you and I date, just to placate these people, for one week. If its tails we date for one day. If, in either of these cases, at the end we decide to continue dating, than fine. But, if we don't there will be no more mention of it ever again." @metalcity @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling

Carolina

Carolina felt bored. She saw Caroline and Meredith. " Hey guys! Who dates who? And why doesn't anyone date me? ", she said laughingly. Caroline sighed. " Great, the material clone who felt like being an own person could be fun. "

He uncomfortably shuffled slightly "Do I have to? That means effort. What do couples even do?" He asked as he started to place the coin in a manner where he could flip it "And I thought I was a ass hole? Why do you want this to happen?" He asked as he continued to panic slightly. "And what is this feeling? It's like I'm confused and stuff?" He asked as he got more ready to flip the coin.

metalcity said:
He uncomfortably shuffled slightly "Do I have to? That means effort. What do couples even do?" He asked as he started to place the coin in a manner where he could flip it "And I thought I was a ass hole? Why do you want this to happen?" He asked as he continued to panic slightly. "And what is this feeling? It's like I'm confused and stuff?" He asked as he got more ready to flip the coin.
Meredith smiles at him sweetly, "Oh dear "Lord" Inuk, don't you know its my job as a Fae to cause mischeif? Plus, if we can prove to others that we can't work together, they will be forced to put the issue out of their minds. You are nervous, by the way, that this will end in a way that you are unsure of. Just remember, if its tails it is a period of twenty four solid hours that starts right away." Meredith was secretly glleful that she decided to do this. she truly hoped it would not end after one day or even one week. @Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

Carolina stomped her foot on the ground. She was really angry. " Don't just ignore me! I'm here. I asked a question. I'm a person same as everyone else here! ", she cried out angrily.

@Nylana @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
"First I meet two siblings that act as star crossed lovers then I meet two girls trying to make love to an asshole and then the asshole is trying to expand his harem...Am I missing something here?"

"Master, I think you are actually interested in this" Xena

"Huehuehue" Ales

@Ami the breadling @Nylana @metalcity

Inuk sighed "Urg fine, I'll accept your conditions. But why do both have to be dating? Is there no way to back out?" He said as he flipped the coin, it spun in the air, light reflected off of it slightly blinding the 3 girls and Inuk could tell what it was going to land on I guess it could be nice, but dammit I thought I got rid of my feelings. Ok, show time. He thought to himself as he caught the coin and placed it on his arm. It was heads. "No, no no no. Oh god, why does everything hate me." Inuk took a deep breath. "So, looks like we are boyfriend and girlfriend then. I know hugging and holding hands are a thing people do." He stated with a slight grin, he walked over to her. He looked deep into Meredith's eyes, he placed his arm around her and pulled her into a hug.

(I actually flipped a coin and it was heads.)

"Kissing is also a thing boyfriends and girlfriends do~"

Charlotte said teasingly

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Xena

"What's a kiss? A cake?" Ales

@Ami the breadling

Yoghurt said:
"Kissing is also a thing boyfriends and girlfriends do~"
Charlotte said teasingly

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Xena

"What's a kiss? A cake?" Ales

@Ami the breadling
(It seems the gods truly are cursing Inuk than lol) Meredith hugs Inuk back with a small smile on her lips. "Sorry, Carolina, Inuk and I are now dating if you didnt catch that. We made a bet. And Charlotte, that's not until after the first day since we have a week." Meredith said in a way to placate the tempered girl and as a way to get Charlotte to stop teasing them. @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling

"Sooo, how long do hugs last?" He asked "Do we have to do the kissing thing?" He continued to ask, not really liking the idea of swapping spit.

Nylana said:
(It seems the gods truly are cursing Inuk than lol) Meredith hugs Inuk back with a small smile on her lips. "Sorry, Carolina, Inuk and I are now dating if you didnt catch that. We made a bet. And Charlotte, that's not until after the first day since we have a week." Meredith said in a way to placate the tempered girl and as a way to get Charlotte to stop teasing them. @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling
Caroline sighed annoyedly. " This is getting to happy-pappy lovey sweet for me. I'll leave you. You make me feel sick. ", she said, turning around and slowly going away.

Carolina however stayed there, smiling happily at Inuk and Meredith. " Oh I'm so happy for both of you. I'm sure you will make each other reaaaally happy too. "

Akame aimlessly wandered through the halls and chanced upon a few voices. Curious, she turned the corner and saw Carolina, Inuk, Charlotte and Meredith. She hesistated, not knowing if she should approach them.

As the hug ended Inuk took a step back "Great, the idea of exchanging bodily fluids does not sound appetizing." He stated before turning to the new girl "Yo!" He called out as he lifted his hand to give a slight wave "How do you feel about joining my fan club?" He asked.

Akame smiles innocently. "What's in it for me?" she joked. She walked towards the group. "Am I interrupting something?"

Meredith groans softly and hides her face in her hands, "Caroline, we have greeted a monster!" @Ami the breadling @Yoghurt

Caroline appeared behind Akame. " Did I I hear "join the fanclub"? What is in for you? For a small monthly fee of 5 dollars, you may call yourself a friend of the greatest asshole on earth. And not only that, you may even spend time with him. So what do you think?", she said, smiling evilly.

@Kanade Yuuki @metalcity @Nylana

"well, you get to pray for me and donate $5. Best offer on the market really. So you in or not?" He asked, noticing Meredith hide her face Inuk gained a evil grin as he took her hand away from her face and held her hand.

Akame laughed, "And here I thought I'd get to kiss his holyness' feet, too. Pity." She was obviously being sassy and smiled at Caroline behind her.

[QUOTE="Kanade Yuuki]Akame laughed, "And here I thought I'd get to kiss his holyness' feet, too. Pity." She was obviously being sassy and smiled at Caroline behind her.

[/QUOTE]
Caroline grinned even more evil. " That'd be 7,50$. Kissing feed costs extra. But: only the first month. After that, its the usual 5$, even though you keep the right to kiss his feet. "

Meredith was trying so hard not to laugh at the foolishness around her. When she felt Inuk take her hand, she began to blush lightly. Her wings popped out of their tattoo form and started to flutter fast and sporadically. "So, I really need to continue looking in my spell books. By the way Inuk, since you are now my boyfriend you have to carry my books for me." She smiled evilly as she said this last part. @Yoghurt @Ami the breadling @Kanade Yuuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back