• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Alex just stood there and looked around "Well everyone is going crazy and yet here I am still sane at least I think I'm sane I might be crazy, there's a fight happening?" Alex said zoning out for a second

@Yoghurt @ArcticVoid @Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
"There is not a fight." Inuk stated giving everyone preparing for a fight a deadly stare, trying his hardest to not freeze the moisture in the air.

@Ami the breadling @Yoghurt
@FalseUser12 @Ethan Hart

(btw, he cannot control his powers)

(( xD Max looks like a regular Human, so looking at him wouldn't give anything away. Therefore it had to be a guess of some sorts. Or not xD ))

"No fight? But why?" Max was slightly disappointed. "But hey, he doesn't tell me what to do. Anyone wants to fight me, I'll be at the pool." He turned away and waved back. "Have fun, Fan club." Once Max left, he thought over what he felt whilst he was in the group. "Can he control ice? That water vapour was on the edge...Interesting. Guess I've found another rival." He put his headphones back in and walked outside.

Inuk sighed in relief but then turned his attention to the other two "Don't push me girl. Just don't fight." He said continuing to give her a deadly stare.

(I would give you the whole analysis but there is no point as he didn't need to point it out. But the fact he looked like a human helped Inuk find it out as he said he beat a teacher in fighting, yet he looks like a human with average strength so there was something else behind it but again I'm not going to get into to much detail except now I have written almost 3 lines so............Dammit)

@FalseUser12 @Ethan Hart

On his way to the pool, Max decided to go the long way around. He hummed along to the music that played through hisheadphones. He found himself near his dorm. "Urgh...wrong turning. Great..."

@Kanade Yuuki

(I'm waiting for @Yoghurt or @Nylana . yoghurt to have her reaction to Inuk, and Nylana to see if meredith will say something to Inuk. And I like to call it his fan club ;) )

Seeing that the two wasn't going to fight he gave a thankful sight, he stepped back. He walked over to Meredith "I'm going to go to the canteen see you later." He said giving her a wink before walking towards the door.

@FalseUser12

(you where going to fight someone, inuk stepped in to stop it. I was waiting for you to respond to him saying something but you didn't so I assumed that you guys wont fight so hes gone, unless someone wants to stop/talk to him)

Inuk laughed and turned around "Wait, let me get this straight. The one calling me a ass hole this whole time now wants to join my club? That is as stupid as talking daggers." He laughed, remembering there was talking daggers in the room.

@FalseUser12

Inuk took the money and shoved it in his pocket "Thanks, this will go towards my collage funds. So now you get to pray to me daily. Congratulations to you." He sarcastically said.

@FalseUser12 @ArcticVoid

Meredith giggled and looks at Inuk, "Do you think you could help me get all these heavy books to my dorm room please, Lord Inuk?" She smiles sweetly at him as she says this. (Sorry was gone all day. Ugh all day at school on a Saturday. Truly sucks.) @metalcity

Inuk rolled his eyes "Fine, my precious queen." He sarcastically said as he picked up the books and waited to follow her.

@Nylana

(its fine, sounds like hell. I feel your pain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back