• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Your the one that joined 'Inuk is a ass' fan club." He stated as he let the girl rest on him, not showing any interest.

@Yoghurt

Meredith laughed a bit, "Well, i am going to look for a book on Fae magick. Maybe I can find something to help me." She looked over at Inuk as she said this.

Inuk sighed "Wait! what's that?" He placed his hand to his ear as if he was listening to someone. "You want a brave worrier of my kind to go with you?" He removed his hand and started to act as if he was stroking his beard. "Well, I've got nothing better to do. I might as well go with you then." He waited for her to move "Where art thou book."

@Nylana

Meredith giggled and went to a non marked section of the library that seemed as if it hasn't been looked at in a while. Inuk sees a small sign that states off limits as Meredith lifts off the ground going to the very top shelf of one of the bookcases. "Catch," Meredith whispers quietly as she drops two books down to him. She then floats down with two additional books in her arms. "These should work just fine if they contain the information i think they do." @metalcity

Meredith looked at the girl that called herself Charlotte, "My name is Meredith. I'm a Fae. What are you? If you don't mind me asking." She had the two restricted books in her arms and laid them out on a table. "Please don't say anything about this to anyone. I dont want to get into trouble but I really must look through these. My father came here when he was a kid and he read these same books. If i am lucky, I will get to learn some highly rare Fae magick."

Gears watched her sit down. He was sitting a little slouched with his hands in his pockets. He really just didn't want to be standing any more "So what brings you to this school?" Asked with a small smile.

@Srion Receno

Meredith glanced over at Inuk, "Oh, stoop complaining. I thought you were a big strong warrior." She said this with a cheeky smile and a sugar sweet voice. Quickly, she skimmed through her book and Inuk heard her mutter something under her breath. The next thing they know, the table next to theirs turned into a tiny hamster. "Whoops," the Fae girl muttered. @metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
"A Fae huh? Well...I'm just an assassin. Let me introduce you to my other companions. Awaken! Xena! Ales! Also about those books...I'll keep quiet about them for now" She grins

"Yes Master" -Xena"

"Yes Master"-Ales

You would see two daggers, both with one eye on there hilts floating around in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoghurt said:
"A Fae huh? Well...I'm just an assassin. Let me introduce you to my other companions. Awaken! Xena! Ales! Also about those books...I'll keep quiet about them for now" She grins
"Yes Master" -Xena"

"Yes Master"-Ales

You would see two daggers, both with one eye on there hilts floating around in the air.
Meredith looked at her, " That's pretty cool." The Fae girl sighed as the next table over turned into a hamster. "I so didn't mean to do that." @Yogurt @metalcity

Blacknife said:
Gears watched her sit down. He was sitting a little slouched with his hands in his pockets. He really just didn't want to be standing any more "So what brings you to this school?" Asked with a small smile.
@Srion Receno
"well.....i was just alone. ......the head master invited me" she said tracing the words on the cover with her finger "what about you? "

Charlotte just scoffs at Inuk "Well aren't you a gentleman? And...What happened to the table?"

"Master, are those enemies?" -Xena

"Ready to kill!" -Ales

Akari looked around feeling bored as he walked. His head was down and his pace was lacy and sluggish. " I hate being bored " He said as he kept walking while his hand came up to play with his hair.

"Well I can control nature and heal the injured, along with this I always picked up the ability to understand what animals are saying! I mean I can't speak to them or anything I can just feel their needs" she giggled the Alex "so, wanna show me around school and introduce me to new people?" Charlie picked up her bag and tilted her head to the side and smiled @FalseUser12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back