• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Gears closes the book and hols it out so Lin can take it back "What...power...Do you have? I mean this school isn't what you would call a normal high school"

Gears watched Lin closely for any signs that he might have offended her.

Taking the book back looked at it as she slid her hand over the cover "well.... I'm a dark witch....so I can cast spells and control shadows...." she said glancing up at him. Most people don't like witches mostly dark ones though and she was hoping he wouldn't run or be afraid of her.

Gears tilted his head slightly "Huh really?" He wasn't sure how to respond to this information. He has never met one before.

He assumed that they cant be that bad as this girl didn't set the library on fire when the book hit her in the head.

"Hey do you have any idea why classes are canceled for the next couple of days?

She nodded then lightly shrugged her shoulder "no but before I came here I heard that Mr. Ione and Sir. Leo don't get along vary well". She was happy that he didn't run from her "so..... What Are you? " she said with a smile.

Gears smiled slightly before sticking his hands into his pockets "Arcane Engineer" He stated "Can shift matter to fix, create and destroy things" He gave her a childish smile again.

He walked over to the couch he was stretched out on and sat on the left side. He grabbed the book he was reading and closed it. He then beckoned her over.

"Take a seat!" He called to here.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, no. I'm perfect" he stated in his normal sarcastic tone. He hoped someone more fun would turn up, this being seemed to stupid to understand him.

@Yoghurt

metalcity said:
"No, no. I'm perfect" he stated in his normal sarcastic tone. He hoped someone more fun would turn up, this being seemed to stupid to understand him.
@Yoghurt
Meredith had snuck up behind Inuk. She smiled a mischievous smile and tapped him on the shoulder. She had her wings in their tattoo form and had let her hair stay down. "Hey, Inuk," she giggled.

Nylana said:
Meredith had snuck up behind Inuk. She smiled a mischievous smile and tapped him on the shoulder. She had her wings in their tattoo form and had let her hair stay down. "Hey, Inuk," she giggled.
Inuk grow slightly more interested, he know that she was at least fun to tease "Great, its the fairy. How is my fan club these days." Inuk had a cheeky smirk.

metalcity said:
Inuk grow slightly more interested, he know that she was at least fun to tease "Great, its the fairy. How is my fan club these days." Inuk had a cheeky smirk.
Meredith smirked slightly and replied with a smart ass tone, "Well, all good other than the fact that we couldn't find our dearest darling Inuk. But here you are and here I am so we are ever SO much better." She giggled a bit and gave him a quick hug.

"Nice response." He giggled slightly, he turned his head to face the other person, not yet knowing there name "No, she is just part of my fan club. Want to join? we have cookies." He said. Resisting the hug and giving a thankful sigh as Meredith backed off.

@Yoghurt (sorry, just got home from school.)

(Lucky you. I am still at school for the nex several hours x.x) Meredith giggled softly and looked at the other girl, "Yep, we have tons of cookies. So do you want to join the Inuk is an ass fan club." She said this all with a cheeky grin on her face and in a perky voice. Meredith was honestly having fun messing with Inuk as he made things seem quite interesting.

Inuk smiled, he jokingly cried "She called me a ass, waaaa." He wiped away his 'tears' and turned back to his normal tone "So when did we change the name, we where called 'Inuk is the almighty overlord of everything'?" He asked.

@Yoghurt

Meredith laughed, "Since when were we called that? I do not recall deciding that was what we were to be called, Inuk." The Fae girl was obviously enjoying this a little to much. Meredith found herself wondering what the boy would do if she suddenly were to.... She quickly banished that thought from her mind before it went any farther. She refused to be interested in any male at all. Period.

Inuk sighed "Well, that's what I called it." He said in a disappointing tone. He almost completely forgot there was someone else there.

@Yoghurt

Meredith poked his forehead. "Well, silly," she giggled, "You can call it that all you want but I will call it something different." The Fae girl was smiling and suddenly, she hugged the boy again.

Inuk was going to make a smart remark but was interrupted by another hug. "You know...if you keep hugging me like this people might get the wrong idea. Look your making that poor girl jealous." He stated. Keeping his hands in his pockets.

@Yoghurt

(I have school for...five more hours...;- ;)

Charlotte the whole time was laughing at the two

"You two are a odd pair and when did a guy like him get a fan club?"

@Nylana @metalcity

Inuk smiled at what the girl said, also surprised how easy it was to forget her. "Got it when I joined. I've had this little fairy and some other gal swim around me. I'm just a magnet, sadly there not attractive." He said with a cheeky sigh.

@Yoghurt

Charlotte just laughed harder

"Well aren't you a lucky one? The girl over there must be quite jealous! You seem quite the interesting man..."

Charlotte was starting to think this school was...she couldn't explain, first she meets siblings that are more like lovers and now some rude guy that apprently has a "fan club"

@Nylana @metalcity

"Class is over YAY!" Alex screamed out and then ran out of class turning into multiple forms and then finally growing some wings flying and hitting a wall knocking him out cold.

Blacknife said:
Gears smiled slightly before sticking his hands into his pockets "Arcane Engineer" He stated "Can shift matter to fix, create and destroy things" He gave her a childish smile again.
He walked over to the couch he was stretched out on and sat on the left side. He grabbed the book he was reading and closed it. He then beckoned her over.

"Take a seat!" He called to here.
"o...ok" she said shyly and walked over to were he was sitting and sat down next to him with her book in her lap. she was a little nerves to be sitting by him so she kept her head down and was right next to the arm of the couch.

(sorry I fell asleep :{ )

metalcity said:
Inuk smiled at what the girl said, also surprised how easy it was to forget her. "Got it when I joined. I've had this little fairy and some other gal swim around me. I'm just a magnet, sadly there not attractive." He said with a cheeky sigh.
@Yoghurt
Yoghurt said:
Charlotte just laughed harder
"Well aren't you a lucky one? The girl over there must be quite jealous! You seem quite the interesting man..."

Charlotte was starting to think this school was...she couldn't explain, first she meets siblings that are more like lovers and now some rude guy that apprently has a "fan club"

@Nylana @metalcity
Meredith gasoed as if hurt and hit Inuks shoulder, "Not attractive. You're the one not attractive." She looked at Charlotte, "My name is Meredith. What's yours? And Inuk don't be mean to me." She leaned against Inuk in a teasing way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back