• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Are you okay?" Aimi quickly took her hands off of the girl when she started to hold her head. She looked more worried than she had been when she rammed Saito's head in a wall eight times. Aimi's attention had been caught by the freezing desk and was followed by a gasp, "Your an ice user too???" Aimi was both excited and worried. Saito looked at the two who were making a fuss and saw how the desk was getting covered in some sort of ice.

@Srion Receno @xX Insanity Xx

-Music

Mrs Shizuka smiled at the girl as she clapped "you played beautifully! all right who..."

{Students Classes will be cancelled for the next two days do to the fact that Mr.Leo and Mr. Ione will be unable to teach have a good few days off}

"oh what did thous to do now" Mrs Shizuka said floating out of the class room with an angry look on her face

"Yeah I'm fine...." she said looking at the girl next to her. Then thought about the comment she made, "What? No- I don't know?" Aki said with her voice sounding slightly jittery, though she controlled it. "Too? You're an ice user?" she said. Why should she be surprised? Most of those who went to the school were supernatural in some way. She just wasn't that used to other having magical abilities. They were then interrupted by a sudden announcement, "Eh?.. Only because of two teachers.." Aki gave a shrug as she got up.

@Srion Receno @xX Insanity Xx ~ Music

Aimi was about to answer when the conversation had been interrupted by an announcement. Both Aimi and Saito got up and faced Aki, "What's your name?" Aimi said before she left the classroom. "I'm Aimi Yamada, and this is Saity- I mean Saito," she corrected herself so that the same mistake of getting his name wrong wouldn't happen again. "Oh and, yes, I am an ice user."

@Srion Receno @ForgottenSky9272

-Music

(I gotta go, cya tomorrow.)

sitting in the dark corner was relaxing as Lin read the book she picked out and was relieved when they canceled class, as she tried to ignore the other students talking.

Meredith ran to her room and collapsed on her bed. She was actually thinking about skipping one class every day. Thank goodness they canceled classes. She sighed as she got up and began to walk around. She was even kind of hoping to walk into that jerk Inuk.

{an hour before classes were cancelled}

"the head master is to soft on them" Mr Ione mumbled walking down the hall "that little brat needs to learn some respect"

(teacher vs teacher)

Last edited by a moderator:
Teacher vs Teacher

"Oh please Mr. Ione, how about instead of sulking, you man up and say whatever is on your mind to my face," Mr. Leo said appearing beside a pillar. He was wearing his upper arm armor and shin guards as if ready to teach close quarter defensive tactics. He leaned against the pillar and shifted the sword on his back, "I'm sure you would love to have another go around," he said with a grin. "After all, we never got to finish the match. The Headmaster ruins the fun sometimes," He added.

"tch im not in the mood for you or your fights Leo" he said turning down the hall he had a angry look on his face "go back and play with your little swords and students". though he wasint in the mood he had to admit going up ageist leo was the best fun he has had in ages.

(teacher vs teacher)

Teacher vs Teacher

Mr. Leo watched him go with a grin. 'I'm not worried about it right now honestly,' he thought to himself,' someday Excalibur with taste the metal of his scythe, and the real fun shall begin.' " Don't have to much fun playing with those algebraic equations, you may loose your 'touch", he replied with a wink then walked the opposite direction towards the training grounds.

"...." he had it with that little comment he turned around and hurtled his book at Leo's head " I can out best you any day!" he said pushing up his glasses . he had lost it first that brat then Leo had to go and make a comment "and this time the head master is busy with some students" he said with a partially psychotic grin as he kept opening and closing his hand ready to materialize his scythe.

(teacher vs teacher)

Gears was laying across one of the sofas in the library. His head buried in a book titled 'Arcane Engineers:What happened to them?'

He had his head on one of the arm rests and his feet on the other. He was flipping through the pages looking for anything of use.

"Whats the point of asking the question if you arnt even going to answer it yourself..." he mumbled out loud.

"good I can get out of singing" Lin thought relieved that she won't have to sing in front of people. After finishing her book she got up to find another one, as she tried to stay away from the two talking. Walking through the shelves, not knowing that there was anothet student laying on a sofa just behind the shelf she was looking at. she found a book a little out of her reach, as she stood on her toes she brought a bunch of books down on her head "ow" she said quitely holding her head with a slight pout.

Gears was startled to here a bunch of books fall of there shelves followed by an adorable sounding little little "ow"

He stood up and walked around the book shelf he had hidden himself behind to find a girl with blue hair standing on there toes trying to reach a nook on a higher shelf. Gears only assumed the books on the floor came down on her when she reached up.

"Um...Miss? You okay?" He asked with a look of concern and confusion on his face.

Gears looked a bit like a thug with his rolled up sleeves and the first three buttons undone on the top of his school shirt but he only has them like that to keep grease of his sleeves. He is too lazy to do the buttons up.

@Srion Receno

Lin jumped at herring someone talk when she looked over, seeing a guy standing there she quickly pulled her hood down over her eyes so he didn't see the tears at the corner of her sky blue eyes. "ya..... I'm... Ok" she said shyly as she started to pick the books up and putting them back in there place. It was a big pile so she had problems holding them wile she put them away.

Gears sighed "Here let me help you" he said stepping closer. He started putting the books back in there original place me he asked "You sure your alright? That was a lot of books to come down on someones head?"

He was stowing a particularly large book titled 'Small monsters: The full encyclopedia'

@Srion Receno

Lin shrunk back a bit but excepted his help, "yes... I'm alright" she said putting a book that said spells in old writing on it off to the side. It did actually hurt, a lot but she didn't want him to worry. "ah.. Ummm... Thank... You" she said after the books were put back and she had the one she wanted to read in her arms.

Gears gave the girl a childlike smile before laughing slightly "Don't worry. i'm not gonna bite" He walked out of the shelves backwards slightly before stopping at the end "I'm new here. Names Gears" He lent around the shelf out of view slightly and dragged a small step ladder from the other row of shelf's "Maybe use this next time?" He asked smiling childishly with his head tilted to one side.

@Srion Receno

She nodded blushing from embarrassment "ya..... My name is Lin" she said as she smiled shyly at him. She held her book so the cover was facing him, "it's.. Nice to... Meet you Gears" she slowly held out her hand to him.

Gears grasped Lin's hand and gave here a firm hand shake "Well! Its a pleasure to meet you Lin!" He let go of her hand and tilted his head to one side and then to the other, trying to make out the title of the book "What are you reading?" He asked with definite tone of curiosity in his voice.

@Srion Receno

She looked down at her book " oh.... it's just a book on spells" she held it to him so he could read it. " I'm not...really sure ..what types though" said as she tilted her head up a bit so she could look at his face.

Gears took the spell book and opened it up. It smelt of old paper and the faint smell of ash. He flipped through the pages. He couldn't read any of the word in the book. They where all for eyes that where not his "You can cast spells?" He asked looking up from the book when a more interesting question stirred in his mind.

"Um can i ask you something personal?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back