• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

(I am back) Meredith looked at Yuko. The young far was laying on her stomach on the ground. "Yuko I don't think I can do any more today," Meredith laughed shakily. @Srion Receno flight

Nylana said:
(I am back) Meredith looked at Yuko. The young far was laying on her stomach on the ground. "Yuko I don't think I can do any more today," Meredith laughed shakily. @Srion Receno flight
Yuko laughed "All right then thats enough for today you did a grate job!"

Meredith grinned and slowly stood up, "If its ok with you, I think I am going to go back to my dorm and take a quick shower before my next class." Meredith was covered in sweat and dirt smudged her black wings as well as her clothes. @Srion Receno flight

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="xX Insanity Xx]Saito slightly chuckled, "It's actually Saito, my sis just likes calling me that." He rubbed the back of his head, "Er... Nice to meet you too?" He wasn't as formal as the girl and decided to shake hands. He put his hand out in front of him while Aimi was awaiting for the headmasters answer.
@Yoghurt

-Office

(No problem Srion, take your time :P )

[/QUOTE]
Charlotte shakes his hand and just giggles at Saito's hesitance

"Alright, I suppose it is about time to go to our third period classes, except me because it just so happens I'm free for third period!" She laughs

Nylana said:
Meredith grinned and slowly stood up, "If its ok with you, I think I am going to go back to my dorm and take a quick shower before my next class." Meredith was covered in sweat and dirt smudged her black wings as well as her clothes. @Srion Receno flight
yuko smiled then nodded " at this rate you will be done with classes earlier then everyone else" she let out a laugh.

Nylana said:
Meredith grinned a bit, "That would be awesome really." She left and went to her dorm. Quickly, she took a shower and got dressed in clean clothes. Then, she went to her music ckas. @Srion Receno music
"hello there just take a seat were ever clad will begin in a moment" Mrs Shizuka smiled at the girl just coming into her class.

Gears headed over to another book shelf and started flipping through the books there. Looking for anything on Arcane Engineering.

"Well he seemed lovely..." He thought to himself.

((Gota go to work. be back in 9 hours))

"alright students everyone settle down and wake up since it's your first day I want to here what all talent you have so who wants to go first! " Mrs Shizuka said turning to the class.

((music)))

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]"alright students everyone settle down and wake up since it's your first day I want to here what all talent you have so who wants to go first! " Mrs Shizuka said turning to the class.
((music)))

[/QUOTE]
Alex ran into class and didn't notice where he was going so he tripped and fell hard into a wall "Ow" he groaned and got up dusting himself off and then sitting down.

Srion Receno]"[COLOR=#00b3b3]alright students everyone settle down and wake up since it's your first day I want to here what all talent you have so who wants to go first! "[/COLOR] Mrs Shizuka said turning to the class. ((music))) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=FalseUser12]Alex ran into class and didn't notice where he was going so he tripped and fell hard into a wall "Ow" he groaned and got up dusting himself off and then sitting down. [/QUOTE] Meredith sighed softly. She wondered not for the first time why she had let her mother talk her into taking this class. She had no talent at all. At least not compared to her siblings and mother. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24635-srion-receno/ said:
@Srion Receno[/URL] music

"oh my are you alright? " Mrs Shizuka said looking over at the boy who had fallen.

Lin poked Aki a little harder " wake up......class started" hearing someone fall she looked over to see a boy get up and sit in a chair

"Well I'll be taking my leave now...Let's see...Room 209. I'll see you guys later!" She smiles brightly at the pair and her purples eyes glow brightly as she closes the door behind her and goes to her room and starts unpacking.

@xX Insanity Xx

"oh good then you can go first!" She smiled at him "show us what musical talent you have! "

Lin looked away a bit embarrassed that she looked at a the boy, then seeing Meredith wave she waved giving her a small amile

(music

Meredith was relieved that the boy, Alex, had to go first. She hated trying to sing. Her mother thought if she took this class she might come into her Siren Song ability like her older sisters. They all had the song of their fathers people except for her. Meredith smiled back at Lin and shook her head as she pointed to Alex discretely so that only the other girl saw her. @Srion Receno @FalseUser12 @ForgottenSky9272

"so what you must let me hear you sing" She smiled nodding her head.

Lin looked over at Aki and shook her head, then turned back to Meredith and mouthed "she's been asleep for a wile"

Alex gulped before changing out his vocal cords to fit that of a punk rocker "ok sorry if this isn't your kind of music so sorry I guess?" Alex said before singing.

I'm gonna make you bend and break

So say a prayer and let the good times roll

Incase God doesn't show

And I want the words to make things right

But it's the words that make the things come to life

So who does he think he his

If that's the worst you got for me then you better put your fingers back to the keys...

Alex then paused and looked around everyone still staring at him.

One more night and one more time

thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you only sweeter

Yea one more night and one more time thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great he tastes like you only sweeter!

"Ok I'm done." Alex said extremely embarrassed everyone still staring at him

@Srion Receno @Nylana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back