• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"hmm well.... " he looks though papers on his desk "ah here you go if you need anything else feel free to come on in" he said picking up two papers.

Gears took the papers "Thank you sir"

He looked back to the headmaster before speaking once more "What classes are running right now?"

"Alright" Gears said as he left the room. He headed for the boys dorm to drop his stuff off. He got to his room and put the key in the lock. He opened it, dropped his stuff and changed into his school uniform before stepping back into the yard and strolling through the school.

Charlotte, not knowing what to do decided to go to the Headmasters office to ask for some instructions, she would shyly knock on the door.

Yoghurt said:
Charlotte, not knowing what to do decided to go to the Headmasters office to ask for some instructions, she would shyly knock on the door.
The head master and Mr. Ione stopped what they were talking about when they heard the small knock "come in what can I do for you? " the head master said with a smile.

"hello Charlotte" he smiled then took some papers off his desk "these look like your! " he said happily Handing her papers.

She graciously takes the papers and starts looking over them

Ah thank you! She looks more happier now

Meredith was still waiting for Yoko to come out. So, she flew as high as she dared and than forced her wings to return to a tattoo. This caused her to plummet to the ground. Before she could hit the groin below, she forced her wings back out and than landed neatly. She was oanting and in desperate need of some sugary beverage. "Yoko?"She called questioningly. @Srion Receno flight

As Aki rested her head on her desk, she soon fell asleep. It had only been second period and it already seemed like she was going to be troublesome this year. Her headband had been loose and close to falling off, like it had been most of the time.

@Srion Receno ~ Music

Yoghurt said:
She graciously takes the papers and starts looking over them
Ah thank you! She looks more happier now
The head master grind "your vary welcome you can skip second period so you can look around" he turned to Mr Ione "and you it's there first day be kind" with a huff Mr. Ione left closing the door hard behind him.

Nylana said:
Meredith was still waiting for Yoko to come out. So, she flew as high as she dared and than forced her wings to return to a tattoo. This caused her to plummet to the ground. Before she could hit the groin below, she forced her wings back out and than landed neatly. She was oanting and in desperate need of some sugary beverage. "Yoko?"She called questioningly. @Srion Receno flight
" yes I'm here I'm sorry" She came out in a hurry and stopped right in front of her "OK so I need to see how far you can go up and how long you can stay with your wings out! " She said with a kind smile as she hovered there.

((flight))

ForgottenSky9272 said:
As Aki rested her head on her desk, she soon fell asleep. It had only been second period and it already seemed like she was going to be troublesome this year. Her headband had been loose and close to falling off, like it had been most of the time.
@Srion Receno ~ Music
"ah... Ah Aki.... The teacher is here" Lin said lightly poking her. She didn't want her to get into trouble even though class hasn't started yet.

Her head slightly fell to the side revealing her face. She seemed so peaceful, and wouldn't be waking up with such soft methods. Aki continued to sleep letting out the tiniest snore.

@Srion Receno ~ Music

Saito and his sister had been running extremely late to school. They entered the school gates and took a quick look around. "Saity! This place is huge!" Aimi shrieked as her eyes sparkled.

Saito smiled slightly seeing how excited his sister was, "Yeah, let's just head inside before it gets any later," he said while patting Aimi's head.

"Okay!" she said as she hurried off ahead, "Hurry up Saity!" Saity was something Saito's sister called him even though it had only changed one letter, not making it much of a nickname. Saito sighed as he followed his sister into the school. Aimi had been down the hall waving for him to come. Above her sat a sign reading 'Office'. "Hi hi," Aimi said as she peeked her head through the office door only to swing it all the way open. "My brother wouldn't wake his sleepy head up this morning so we're late," she said while looking at the headmaster. Just before they entered there seemed to be an angry teacher storming off.

"Sure that's what happened...." he mumbled. "Wasn't it you who wouldn't wake up?"

"That's not how I remember it," Aimi said with a chuckle. Saito rubbed the back of his head sighing once again.

@Srion Receno - Office/Headmaster

Srion Receno] [COLOR=#b3b300]" yes I'm here I'm sorry" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] She came out in a hurry and stopped right in front of her [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300]"OK so I need to see how far you can go up and how long you can stay with your wings out! " [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] She said with a kind smile as she hovered there. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] ((flight)) [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Meredith nodded and launched herself into the air. She had made it about 75 feet up above the ground when she had to stop. She stretched her wings out and managed to stay like that for about five minutes before she had to start fluttering her wings again. She was panting as she came to a rest once more on solid land. "How was that Yoko?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24635-srion-receno/ said:
@Srion Receno[/URL] flight

ForgottenSky9272 said:
Her head slightly fell to the side revealing her face. She seemed so peaceful, and wouldn't be waking up with such soft methods. Aki continued to sleep letting out the tiniest snore.
@Srion Receno ~ Music
Lin poked her agen a little harder she didn't want to wake her up but the teacher wasn't looking over here and she thought she should wake up before the teacher sees her. The teacher was talking to other students who were interested in her bubble.

Nylana said:
Meredith nodded and launched herself into the air. She had made it about 75 feet up above the ground when she had to stop. She stretched her wings out and managed to stay like that for about five minutes before she had to start fluttering her wings again. She was panting as she came to a rest once more on solid land. "How was that Yoko?" @Srion Receno flight
Yoko clapped her hands "that was grate!!!!" she smiled "OK now lay flat on the ground and hover your self off of it 5 inches off the ground"

Saito and Aimi looked at the other student in the room as their papers were passed to them. "Okay!" Aimi said with excitement in her voice. But first, they looked at their schedules. They each memorized it then traded schedules with each other. They always had the same classes.......except.......this time. Aimi and Saito looked at each other; they looked like kids that just saw their parents die.

Saito looked at the headmaster and said, "There must be some mistake," his voice was almost shaking, where Aimi was actually shaking.. "Please tell me there's a mistake with the printing..." They both had only one class together which had been free period.

@Srion Receno - Office/Headmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
"Huh?" Charlotte would look curiously at the two "What is wrong with your current schedules?"

Gears was wondering the school in his scruffy thug looking uniform. Something in the sky caught his eye. He looked up just over the top of one of the buildings to see what looked like an angle flying around "Well damn..." He thought as he watched it stay up there for a little before descending. He ran off to where he saw her come down. There was a seat next to some trees that close to where she was. He sat and watched the young girl come down to speak to, what looked like, a small pixie "Must be a teacher..." He thought to himself.

@Srion Receno

@Nylana

The head master shook his head "no mistake but I'm sure you will like your classes and make loads of friends" he said trying to make the situation look better.

((office

Charlotte would look at the two's schedules "Oh! You have math with me it seems." She looks at Saito with a grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back