• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

metalcity said:
"Awww, but it's so much fun." He joked "And I would if you would stop hugging me." He said as he moved his hands into his pockets. Allowing the girl to continue hugging him if she chose.
@FalseUser12
FalseUser12 said:
"Wow this is getting kind of awkward." Alex said as he turned to Meredith "If you are telling us to look in our time table then why don't you?" Alex asked
@metalcity

@Nylana
Meredith glares at Alex, "Look, I am not normally was to anger but you're seriously irritating me. Inuk, I really need some help." She released him and sighed softly.

Inuk rolled his eyes, "I'll look then." He stated, not wanting to let anyone fight. He pulled out a a scrambled piece of paper from his pocket and looked at its contents, not being able to understand what was on there. "Hummm, interesting. This is clearer than a window." he sarcastically said.

(I take it Inuk is no longer being hugged ;-; how rude)

@Nylana @FalseUser12

FalseUser12 said:
Alex looks comically down in defeat "IM IRRITATING." a ghostly spirit bubble appears out of his mouth like that.
@metalcity

@Nylana
metalcity said:
Inuk rolled his eyes, "I'll look then." He stated, not wanting to let anyone fight. He pulled out a a scrambled piece of paper from his pocket and looked at its contents, not being able to understand what was on there. "Hummm, interesting. This is clearer than a window." he sarcastically said.

@Nylana @FalseUser12
Meredith sighed softly, "Give it here and let me see."

metalcity said:

@Nylana @FalseUser12
Nylana said:
"So none of us know what we are doing?" Questioned Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Nylana said:
FalseUser12 said:
"So none of us know what we are doing?" Questioned Alex
Inuk handed the piece of paper to Meredith, then hearing what the boy said. "I know what we are doing, standing here trying to see what we can do. Didn't think it was that hard to understand. But hey, each there own. Have I used that yet?" He stated then finished with a rhetorical question as he started to panic. "Have I ran out of sarcastic comments, how do I live with this? I've never know what it feels like to not be sarcastic. Oh god what do I do?" He questioned, still mocking.

Alex trying not to still not to stab Inuk just looked at the pair in front of him blankly "Hope you are running out of sarcastic comments." Alex mumbled under his breath

@metalcity

@Nylana

Aki looked at the girl, it was only fair that she told her. Well, she told her half of what she could do, "I'm a fire user," Aki said while holding one finger up as a small ball of fire produced above it. There had been two other powers that she knew of, but she never knew what her true power was. Which was to copy the abilities of others. Aki wasn't that good at small talk, though she tried. "So, uh.... class is gonna start soon....Maybe I should put this away.." she said as she got up and walked across the room to put it down. Aki stretched her arms in the air as a strand of hair poked into her face.

@Srion Receno

(Sorry for late replys.)

Meredith looked at Inuk, "Look, just look at this slot here and it'll say the class name. It's second hour. Now, tell me what you have Inuk."

Nylana said:
Meredith looked at Inuk, "Look, just look at this slot here and it'll say the class name. It's second hour. Now, tell me what you have Inuk."
Inuk rolled his eyes again and sighed while saying "Maths" Then changed back to his sarcastic self "The joy of calculations and numbers."

ForgottenSky9272 said:
Aki looked at the girl, it was only fair that she told her. Well, she told her half of what she could do, "I'm a fire user," Aki said while holding one finger up as a small ball of fire produced above it. There had been two other powers that she knew of, but she never knew what her true power was. Which was to copy the abilities of others. Aki wasn't that good at small talk, though she tried. "So, uh.... class is gonna start soon....Maybe I should put this away.." she said as she got up and walked across the room to put it down. Aki stretched her arms in the air as a strand of hair poked into her face.
@Srion Receno

(Sorry for late replys.)
she nodded "ya ,,it should be starting any minuet..." she said watching her then went to sit im the far back corner. with her sitting here she hoped that the teacher wouldn't call on her to see what she can do.

"Uh..." Max couldn't help feel slightly uncomfortable at the boys action. Why was he leaning in? Was he even normal? "I mean...if you have Gym...then...sure?" Max spun his scissors around his finger, not sure what was going to happen next. If something dodgy was going to happen, he would be ready.

@djinnamon

He nodded and smiled at Max. "Ok , lets go then. " He said as he stood up straight and turned around before he began walking to the door.

@Ethan Hart

Aki looked around the room as one or two started to arrive. She quickly made it back to the seat she had been sitting in earlier, right next to Lin. Her eyes scanned the room in boredom; the same this that happened in the dorms happened here. Lin and Aki ran out of things to say. She put her head on the desk waiting for something....anything....to happen.

@Srion Receno

Max walked out the room with a slight smile on his face. He could hold his own against a teacher. He could get away with stuff in that class. "Nice." With a smirk, Farraday put his magical blade away and continued to walk though the hall. He then sneezed. The sound echoed throughout the empty hall. "Bless me! Jeez, what was that? Or, where did that come from?"

@djinnamon

Akari followed him and shrugged. He was impressed with Max fighting ablilite but he was sure he could beat him if he ever needed to. "So how did you learn to fight like that " He asked as he toyed with his hair absent-mindly.

metalcity said:
Inuk rolled his eyes again and sighed while saying "Maths" Then changed back to his sarcastic self "The joy of calculations and numbers."
Meredith sighed, "I have to go." She left and walked into Yokos classroom. "Yoko? I have already been to my second class since Mt. Ione dismissed us almost right after the bell rang. You are supposed to be my third hour. What would you like me to do?" Meredith asked the Fae teacher. @Srion Receno Flight

Inuk questioned whether or not to go to his lesson, he started to walk to his maths lesson while he decided. He came to the conclusion that this was still a school, might as well go to 1 or 2 lessons a day. He opened the door to his lesson and chose a desk in the corner.

(anyone want to join Inuk in maths?)

"On the street." Max replied as he looked around for other people. "I got attacked by monsters on the street a lot when I was younger. So I thought myself. Then I found some people and they trained me. Finally, I mixed the two to make my style. Just a normal life for my type of people." He didn't mention that he wasn't at his peak whilst fighting against the teacher. Everyone had to wait for him to switch. Once he got angry, he was a completely different person.

@djinnamon

" Oh I see. You are a interesting guy , do you want to spar sometime? " He asked as he cocked his head and fingered the hilt of rapier at his side. Akari was eager to fight especially since he pissed at Stratos but he hide his anger well for the most part so Max could only see his need to fight.

Nylana said:
Meredith sighed, "I have to go." She left and walked into Yokos classroom. "Yoko? I have already been to my second class since Mt. Ione dismissed us almost right after the bell rang. You are supposed to be my third hour. What would you like me to do?" Meredith asked the Fae teacher. @Srion Receno Flight
"oh hello there! It's only second period but I'm glad to have you " she flew over To the girl "they must of let you run around and take two in one hour! " Yoko hovered in front of the girl with a smile.

(flight)

"I'm up to spar any time!" Max stretched up and made his way to Gym class. Max found the Gym and walked in. "Hello?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back