• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Max looked confused. "Fly-what? Are you gonna..." He was cut short once the teachers blade caught on fire. "Oh...fire hu? Poor match up my friend!" He jumped off of the stream of water and swung his blade down towards the teacher, using gravity to strengthen the blow even more.

@Srion Receno @djinnamon

Aki gave a nod as she watched her hide her eyes and all that was left was her long blue hair. She pitched her guitar and started playing 'Ash Like Snow' (Sorry, been recently obsessed with that song :P ) while sitting on the desk. One foot on the desk, the other on the ground. It echoed through the room and hallways due to the door being left open. She didn't seem to care that she was playing in front of someone else anymore. Aki's hair slightly got in her face as she strumbed getting in the way of her resiliant purple eyes. Her headband had been on the desk behind her letting her hair fly free.

@Srion Receno

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratos got up and walked towards the art teacher and looked her dead in the eyes and his eyes looked like he was ready to attack "tell the headmaster I need something to do...a mission...adventure...war...assassination...hit man anything I'm just to bored right now." He said coldly and then smiled giving the teacher a rose (art) @Srion Receno (I just felt like doing something random)

Sir Leo let the blade hit his sword he wanted to feel the power of this kid. He grabbed his blade and pushed him back ."this sword was not ment for this" he sighed taking the flames off it then examining the blade.

((battle and fighting))

MS. Yuki looked at the student in front of her "you need to go ask him yourself" she said calmly.

((art))

Lin sat down and smiled listening to Aki play. "you do....play really well" she said playing with her hair it made her want to sing but she didn't know the words to the song Aki was playing, nor did she want to ruin it with her voice.

Meredith turned her work into to Mr. Ione, "So, I can just leave and go to my next class early?" She was very confused about this teacher's attitude. "Is there any homework I need to have done by tomorrow??"

@Srion Receno Math

"chapter one" Mr Ione said looking into his book he really didn't care about teaching besides things might change tomorrow.

((math))

The song finished and Aki moved her hair out of her face. She looked up at Lin with a slight tilt of the head, "Hey, what can you do? As in powers...." She randomly brought up. Aki picked her foot up from the floor, letting it join with her other foot up on the desk.

@Srion Receno

(I gtg soon. I'll be back on tomorrow 3:00p.m EST)

Meredith nodded, gathered her books and flew to Mr. Yarrows English class. "Mr. Yarrow, I am sorry for coming in right now. Mr. Ione dismissed early and told me to go to my next class," Meredith whispered to the teacher, "Where should I sit?"

@Srion Receno English

"oh.....ummm..... I so dark and shadow magic" she didn't know if she should tell her about the invisibility. "what..... you do?" she asked wanting to know something about her.

((alrighty see ya then))

"well there is an empty seat inThe back you can sit until class starts" Mr Yarrow said as he smiled at her though he was a bit shocked she didn't want to roam around and explore.

English))

Gears walked through the front gates to his new school. It has been a while since he had been in the education system but apparently this school was meant to be different. Gears had dealt with 'Different" before, hell, he even sharpened a werewolf's claws before, but he wasn't too sure what this place had in store for him.

He walked through the gates and into the school yard and just stood there. He wasn't really sure where to go. He adjusted the duffle bag he had slung over his shoulder and began wondering the grounds looking for someone to point him in the right direction.

Red woke up from his deep slumber inside an empty building. Clearly, he skipped the classes. Felt bored, he decided to walk a bit. Everybody was busy studying and doing school activities. In fact, they were too bosy to even notice red skip classes

As he walked toward the main gate, he saw a student he had never met before. He approached the guy.

"Hey, feeling a little bit bored?" He said as he put his hands to his pocket @Blacknife

Gears heard a voice and turned to find where it was coming from. He turned to find himself looking at a rather relaxed looking guy with red hair "Uh you could say that" He paused for a second leaning to the left a little "Names Gears" He offered his hand for a shake "Nice to meet you. I am new here"

@Valhite

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]"well there is an empty seat inThe back you can sit until class starts" Mr Yarrow said as he smiled at her though he was a bit shocked she didn't want to roam around and explore.
English))

[/QUOTE] Meredith smiled and took her seat. She watched and listened to what Mr. Yarrow was saying. She hoped that her next class was just as entertaining

He looked at the man who had offered his hand. He looked closely at the new guy and was thinking that the guy was too old to enter a school. He decided to igmored his crazy mind and pulled his hand out if the pocket to shake his hand

"Hello, I'm Red. What are you? Human? Fairy? Or sophisticated creature?" He asked frontally

Red relieved to heard the he was also a human. He put his hand inside his pocket again and yawned a bit.

"I am a human. And maybe the most NORMAL.....things... in here." He said.

"You have a power right? If you have please don't unleash it to me. I am a normal human. Normal. Without power. Yeah....normal" he continued his blabbering while his face still showed a sign of drowsy

@Blacknife

(GTG)

Gears tilted his head slightly and looked at the boy "Hang on. You dont have any powers? Non at all? Then how did you get into this school?"

@Valhite

Alex had woken up from his nap and decided to wander around until he saw a new guy "Oh wow are new student this early into the school year" He thought before approaching him

@Blacknife

Gears eyes caught a dark haired boy approaching them, Gears he adjusted his duffle bag so it would sit more comfortably on his shoulder. As the boy got closer Gears smiled at him "Howdy!"

@FalseUser12

Red confused by how much Gears suprised by the fact Red had no power at all

"My dad sent me here. I don't know why of course. See ya" He waved his hand at Gears and walked away from him.

He wanted to see how the teacher teach their lesson to their student. And of course, Red would need some "Stealth"

Gears whipped back around to see red walking away "Yeah...take care of yourself..." Gears stood there for a second watching him walk away "I might have touched a nerve..." Gears made a tsk sound "Hope he isnt mad at me..."

His swing connected. But, it didn't go as planned. Instead of the teacher being thrown off balance, Max got pushed back and flew through the air. He landed on his feet and slid back. "Nice block...time to change attack style." From head on clashes to many weak, fast jabs, Max began to roll around the teacher. Each time he stopped, he either swept his leg around in a circle or drove his sword into his opponent lightly. He changed his attack sequence a few times, by adding in an extra roll or jumping randomly. This was now his style. It wasn't so Greek any more...more like a Greek American mixture. "I did say I was only half Greek."

@Srion Receno @djinnamon

Sir Leo dogged or blocked his attacks feeling they have changed he went on defence to see what skill the boy had. "It matters not but I can see it in how you fight" He said a tad dissapointed but the kid was good so he didn't mind and he always thought it was good to have your own style of fighting.

(battle and fighting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back