• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Leo blocked his attacks each time. He didn't land one. "Well, my fighting style is no good against you." Or maybe, he was just not fast or strong enough. Maybe he wasn't fast and strong enough. But he knew how to change that. He forced the water which he summoned to hit himself. Max felt the power surge through his body as the water hit him. Despite it being such a forceful stream, Max didn't move. The water then went around him and turned back round, hitting Max on the back. "I needed that!" Powered up, Max continued his onslaught of attacks, faster and more powerful.

@Srion Receno

Sir Leo smirked as Max got better but hearing the cracks in his sword got him wishing he had his old one back.

((battle and fighting))

Max heard cracks coming from someone's sword. It wasn't his. Therefore it had to be... "Shall we end it here? I have Gym next, so using all of my energy would be bad..."

@Srion Receno

Gears headed deeper into the school trying to find a student or a teacher to point him in the way of the dorms or head office.

Blacknife said:
Gears headed deeper into the school trying to find a student or a teacher to point him in the way of the dorms or head office.
(((If I haven't already put up your dorm and room mate I'll do that right when I get up night guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Meredith was quietly and quickly looking around the classroom to see who all she knew. She guessed she would be going to her third you class when this one ended since she was already in her second hour. After class, she would ask Mr. Yarrow if this was ok with him. @Srion Receno English

(I don't know what is happening but I'm just going to have Inuk go walk around, as you will read)

Inuk woke up from his long slumped in the canteen. He looked around and sighed "Wonder where my next sleeping location is." He said while looking for students.

(if someone wants to help Inuk know where he is next, just tag)

As Inuk looked around he saw the boy from before, he walked over waving and shouting "FRIEND!! WHAT CLASS DO WE HAVE!" He called as he made a seen, a evil grin grow on his face.

@FalseUser12

"Ok now he is either doing this because he has lost his mind completely or is just trying to be a dick." Alex thought as he walked over to Inuk "Honestly I have no idea what class we have."

@metalcity

( I'm back , I fell asleep)

Akari walked up in front Max and smiled. " Do you want to walk to class together " He asked as he cocked his head while leaning forward slightly and folding his arms behind his back.

( Battle and Fighting class )

@Ethan Hart @Srion Receno

Nylana said:
Meredith grabbed Inuks arm as he ran past, "Inuk, what's your schedule?"
FalseUser12 said:
"Ok now he is either doing this because he has lost his mind completely or is just trying to be a dick." Alex thought as he walked over to Inuk "Honestly I have no idea what class we have."
@metalcity
As Inuk's voice was grabbed he look at who it was. Finding out it was the girl from earlier he was about to say something. Then as the boy said something he stated "Well, that's your answer. Are you going to let go of me?" He asked as he fidgeting with her hand on his arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meredith looked at both the boys, "Look at your schedules boys. It's not that hard." The Fae girl wrapped an arm around Inuk in a hug with a small smile. "Inuk I need your insanity." @metalcity and @FalseUser12

Nylana said:
Meredith looked at both the boys, "Look at your schedules boys. It's not that hard." The Fae girl wrapped an arm around Inuk in a hug with a small smile. "Inuk I need your insanity." @metalcity and @FalseUser12
FalseUser12 said:
Looking between both Meredith and Inuk Alex just stood there and watched as the girl practically wrapped herself around him "So Inuk seems quite popular." Alex said smirking
@metalcity

@Nylana
"Well, currently people are going to get the wrong idea." he said looking to the other boy, confused by what's happening. "She is part of my fan club, can you blame her?" a amused grin grow on his face.

metalcity said:
"Well, currently people are going to get the wrong idea." he said looking to the other boy, confused by what's happening. "She is part of my fan club, can you blame her?" a amused grin grow on his face.
FalseUser12 said:
"So Inuk now has a fan club." Alex said as he looked at practically every detail on him "Can't really blame them though damn!" Alex thought
@Nylana

@metalcity
Meredith snapped her fingers in front of Inuks face, "Don't flatter yourself pretty boy. Now can you help me or not?"

Nylana said:
Meredith snapped her fingers in front of Inuks face, "Don't flatter yourself pretty boy. Now can you help me or not?"
"Awww, but it's so much fun." He joked "And I would if you would stop hugging me." He said as he moved his hands into his pockets. Allowing the girl to continue hugging him if she chose.

@FalseUser12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back