• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Ms Yuki took it then nodded as she walked back to her desk.

((art))

Lin decided she was done and turned hers in then snuck out the door and started to walk down the hall

Aki watched him head to his dorm after she helped him up. Then, saw what seemed to be her roommate sneaking out. She just realized they were in the same class; Aki got bored and left also. As she walked passed the cafeteria, she made an apple fly into her hands at a very fast speed. She continued down the halls looking at her schedule. Her next class was music. Although it had been early, she went to the music room assuming it had been empty.

@Srion Receno (Other people in room)

('Kay cya tomorrow @FalseUser12 )

Lin didn't really want to go to music she loved to sing...but she wasn't vary good in front of people. She stood in front of the music room after taking the long way around and just stared at it debating weather to go inside or not.

Inside was Aki all by herself, no students, no teacher. She gently put her hand along the surface of a piano, but starring at a guitar in front of her. Aki hated to be one of those girls who played a guitar and singed when no one was watching. She gave off a shrug as she flipped it over onto her lap. A chair against the wall behind her was blown under her as she sat. Aki shook her head side to side as she tried to think of what song to play. She had been slightly experienced with instruments. She finally started playing a song on the guitar, playing it almost too perfectly considering that she hadn't played in years.

@Srion Receno

"Hey Leo." Max said as he got up from his seat. "You really like the Greeks don't you. Well, you're looking at one. Well, half. I already said this earlier, but someone wasn't listening. Anyway, now that I've told you a bit more information, how about we spar? Us two." The demigod stretched, yawning at the same time. "I'll fight you with scissors. Deal?" Max smirked to his teacher and jumped to the front of the class. "Oh, you guys may want to stay behind! You're gonna miss Sir. Lion over here get schooled by a student!" Farraday watched as the students left. "Your loss... We starting?"

(Battle and fighting class)

@Srion Receno

Kira walks up to see leo and ethan going fight. " Two guys fighting , I might as well watch " He says to himself

(battle and fighting class )

"I ain't just a normal Greek..." Max threw his scissors in the air once more before catching it and pushing the blades together. In an instance, a golden sword had taken the place of the cutting tool. "You like?" He asked as a joke before getting into his own fighting stance. "Anyone gonna count us down or...?"

@Srion Receno @djinnamon

Aki messed up on the string when the door opened... She felt like the moment was a cliche often used in anime. Aki slightly blushed, she wasn't good at taking compliment, "N-not really..." she laid the guitar down and hopped off the still as it was blown back to the wall. She looked away from Lin as she made her way to a seat in the far back.

@Srion Receno

Sir. Leo made his sword give off a blinding light then he ran at Max, but before making contact he side stepped so he was behind him placing the tip of his sword to Max's back.

((fighting / battle class -sorry not vary good at it :3

As the boy watching said one, the teacher was suddenly behind him. "Oh? This reminds me of my days on the street. How did I get out of this?" Max closed his eyes to locate a water pipe. It was just under Sir. Leo. Perfect. "That's right. Like..." Max clenched his free fist, causing the pipe to fire a stream of water directly up. Anything it hit would be forced away due to the current. "That!" Max spun around and pointed his sword at the teacher. The water suddenly changed direction to follow the teacher. "This is fun. You having fun? Yeah, you're having fun." The demigod jumped onto the stream of water and rode it like a surfboard. "I am Max Farraday! Son of Poseidon! Sup?" He could feel himself getting stronger, faster and more awake as he stood on the water stream.

@Srion Receno @djinnamon

Aki was a bit surprised as she stared at the guitar, "Me? Play...more?" She actually did want to play more, "Well, since you're begging me...." She took the guitar, "Any requests?" she said while having to look up to meet eyes with her.

@Srion Receno

Sir Leo couldn't lie he was enjoying himself after figuring out that max was the son of Poseidon he was really having fun. smiling he changed stances "flyliss" he said as fire engulfed his sword.

((battle and fighting))

She looked down so her hood hid her eyes "no anything is fine" she smiled. She didn't like her eyes and didn't like people seeing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back