• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Ok I'm going to leave the battle room now I'm just going to wander around" said Alex as he left the room only to look into the art room and see a really annoyed Aki "Um...Hi"

@ForgottenSky9272

Last edited by a moderator:
Stratos laughed at how uninteresting the werewolf was and soon lost interest in the class and just left early and entered the art room yawning as he looked at the teacher, he walked to the back of the class as the class scolded him with stares but he just made a illusion of there fears to terrorize them in there own mind. He took a seat next to aki and put his head on the table/desk sighing quietly playing a shadow bird, his aura was calm but the way he looked was like he hated the way humanity treated him.he soon just lost care of it and sat up and let the shadow bird fly away Into the darkness.(Art) @Srion Receno @ForgottenSky9272

Red didn't know that the class had already started. He sneaked to one of the abandined building and empty building in the school. He found some table were scattered around. He entered the room, clean it a bit, and went to sleep there

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Sensing another non human aproching me and the group of humans. I quickly knock the humans unconscious and erase any and all evidence of my being there. returning to the school. I head toward my dorm.

[/QUOTE]
The head master watched as one of the students walk back to the school making sure there was no harm done he headed back

Aki looked at Alex who seemed to be talking to her, "Huh?" Her annoyed face faded as he distracted her, "Oh....hi.." Her hair had been a slight mess due to her just falling asleep. There was a drawn picture on the desk in front of her, of her eating food. Her gaze went over to Stratos who had also entered the room and sat next to her.

@FalseUser12 @ayumukatsuchia

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

Stratos looked at her hair and sighed since he was a helpful person, he messed with her hair a bit and formed a shadow brush and started to brush her hair to the point of what would look like if a professional did her hair. He then sighed and went back to laying his head on the desk looking her right in the face waiting for her to start a conversation. (Art) @ForgottenSky9272 @Srion Receno @FalseUser12

Aki looked back at Alex, "You mean the school?.....Well, uh....." she rubbed the back of her head and quickly made something up. "I found out about a school that had a bunch of students like me....so I came.." Not that good of a story, but she really didn't care. "How about you?..." she said for the sake of continueing the conversation. Just as she finished speaking, Stratos started brushing her hair. Her head flung in his direction with a surprised look, "W-what are you..." Should she get embarrassed?.... Or mad...... She liked the mad idea better, "Why are you touching me," she said to Stratos as she gently touched her now done hair.

@FalseUser12 @ayumukatsuchia

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

@Srion Receno (Math) Meredith raised her hand, "Sir? When does this class end?" The Fae was already done with all her problems that he had out on the board when class started.

Stratos just looked at her and growled under his breathe "this is why I hate helping people..." He said as he got up and moved to a seat far from aki and Alex now he was very annoyed, angry, and frustrated. He made a shadow sphere around himself and made the sphere stronger with arcane energy "chaos was right...were just not meant to interact with anyone else unless it's harming them." He said to himself and made a arcane skeleton and a shadow wolf and they fused with each other to make a shadow skeleton wolf, which gave Stratos a battle idea for later. He felt that students were throwing things at the barrier like scissors, pencils, and knives which would be painful to take on without the barrier. (Art) @ForgottenSky9272 @FalseUser12

Aki felt bad for making him mad, though it wasn't her fault. She wasn't used to others touching her so suddenly, plus she usually gets headaches when someone with powers touches her. It meant that she received his powers, or at least some of his powers. That was something that she didn't know. As she watched him move she was about to say something, but the words 'sorry' wouldn't come out. She sighed as she looked back at Alex who was answering her question. Her eyes slightly widened as he said that he killed his parents. Aki tried to hide how surprised she was; she too had killed people close to her, but it had only been one reason that she came to the school. She gave a nod as if what he said was normal, "Oh....okay...." She tried taking her mind off of what he said and looked back at Stratos. She saw others throwing stuff at him. If there hadn't been a teacher in the room, she would probably kill someone right now. Aki, changed her mind as she grabbed her sharp pencil, throwing it at one of the kids who threw a sharp object.

@ayumukatsuchia @FalseUser12

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

The student then threw something at aki which triggered Stratos, he got up and caught the object and crushed it with his bare hands, his eyes were glowing brightly red, this kid blew Stratos fuse. He picked the boy up by the throat and sent complete darkness into his eyes so he wouldn't be able to see anything but his fears, he then felt the boy squirming so he let him go since he was at a school. If he wasn't that boy would have been headless. (Art) @ForgottenSky9272 @Srion Receno @FalseUser12

Sir Leo just watched as the students did what they wanted then sighed as two of them left and the other fell asleep.

((battle and fighting))

Mr. Yarrow nodded "I guess I can let it slide for the first day but that will be you home work" he said pointing at the book.

((English))

Lin watched as the other students arrived to the classroom "dark energy is coming from that one" she thought looking up at the teacher who seemed like teacher didn't care that they came in. Seeing that the students were acting mean to that guy she

((art))

"when you finish
" Mr Ione said looking up from his book.

Math))

MS. Yuki turned around "class please if there will be fighting I'll have to ask you to leave"

Aki felt like all of the kids in the classroom were retards.... Who would throw things at someone your scared of, especially if they're stronger than you? she thought to herself. He nearly almost killed a guy who tried harming her. Aki learned her lesson and apreciated his act of kindness this time, instead of getting all angry. "Thank you," Aki thanking someone was rare, but what was ever more rare was her smiles. Which is exactly what she did. She smiled right at Stratos, while hoping he wasn't still mad at her. Aki looked at Ms. Yuki and said, "Yeah, I think we're done fighting." She looked around at the students who were scared shitless.

@ayumukatsuchia @FalseUser12

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

"O-ok t-that's f-fine." Nikko says, leaving the English classroom. He walks around for a while and soon finds himself in front of the art room. He sees Alex in there and smiles and waves at him. @FalseUser12

Aki sat down and was yet again tired, after what happened. In the last few minutes, she went from mad, to guilty, to surprised, to confused, to mad, to slightly happy. What made it worse was that she still had a headache from receiving a power. Usually the headaches wouldn't last too long. Aki then looked at the guy who walked in, "Why is everyone just walkign in here?" she said with a confused look. She looked slightly happy again, "Does that mean I can leave?????" she said jokingly yet serious at the same time.

@FalseUser12 @ayumukatsuchia @Ldybug123

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back