• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Sir Leo sighed then created a ball of light in his hand then walked over to his and shined it on the sphere. he was'int really interested but it was a defense.

((battle and fighting class))

Aki had been running late to her first class, but she took her time. She didn't really care if she got in trouble, she was kind of used to it. She finally found the art room seeing a almost everyone in there. Maybe she wasn't late. Aki took a seat in the far back corner away from the door. She felt like she was going to knock right out due to not having enough sleep yet. She tried staying awake as she waited for others to arrive.

(Jeez, had to catch up on 5-6 pages, but I'm back c: Though I feel left out, everyone's in battle class cx)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lin had finished her apple and had been in the class room before it had started she watched most of the students enter.

((tag if you are interacting with teachers and classes))

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](how does one tag? I'm still new to this website.)

[/QUOTE]
You put down @(insert username here) to tag someone

Ms. Yuri turned to the class "good morning class I know I should be giving a lesson but I have decided to see what talent you have" she smiled at the class on your desks there is a pencil and paper go Uahead and draw what ever you would like the turn it in at the end of class"

((Art))

Aki's gaze was caught by someone eating an apple. She couldn't help but stare......She was hungry after all....Though the way she stared gave off the aura as if someone would die if they didn't feed her. The mood quickly changed, and Aki stopped with her death stare. She was used to not eating, but she was still starving. She gave a shrugs as she stretched slightly.

(Oh sorry forgot :P Art~ @Srion Receno )

Aki heard the teacher and saw the pencil and paper. She had been a skilled drawer, but hated to show it. Aki sat criss cross on her chair as she picked up the pencil. She drew a decent picture of a her eating a stake meal and dropped her pencil before everyone else.

Art ~ @Srion Receno

@Srion Receno (Math. And tell them to tag me for Magic class.)

Meredith started on the math problems on the board and waited for class to formally begin.

continuing my walk outside of the school's barrier. I see a group of five human teens. I decide to mess with them. using speed rarely seen even among non humans. I seemingly teleported behind the group of humans. I then start a fight with them. easily dodging their punches and kicks. simply enjoying toying with them.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]continuing my walk outside of the school's barrier. I see a group of five human teens. I decide to mess with them. using speed rarely seen even among non humans. I seemingly teleported behind the group of humans. I then start a fight with them. easily dodging their punches and kicks. simply enjoying toying with them.

[/QUOTE]
feeling that a student had left the grounds the head master decided to go for a walk in town to have a look around.

Aki's head slowly fell onto the desk, making little to no noise. Only very few people could hear her gentle breathing; she fell asleep in class.. Her red hair covered her face as her headband slightly fell off.

(Art ~ @Srion Receno )

Ldybug123 said:
Nikko gets bored of reading the English book and closes it. "M-Mr. Y-Yarrow? W-what t-time d-does t-this c-class u-usually s-start?" @Srion Receno
"hmm well... it was sapost to start 15 minuets ago I just wanted to give them a try to get here but we can start if you would like" Mr.Yarrow said opening his book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back