• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

be quiet!" he said as he went to the front of the class "now today's lesson will be defense and going over tactics" he kept going on about the diffident types of tactics there are from different eras and cultures.

Stratos just shrugged "from what I've been taught the only tactic is to kill or be killed since you know...my parents and all." He said with a slight smile at the teacher "but I do know defense a lot of it actually."

looking around the math classroom. i decide to leave and return to my dorm. grabbing vengeance and my twin daggers. walking back outside and into the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex was actually more fascinated by the different types of tactics each culture than people just kicking the crap out of each other.

Nikko looks at his schedule and sees that he has english first. He walks into the classroom and sits at a desk in the back.

The next teacher to get to class was Mr. Ione seeing only one student he sat down at his desk and started to read his book until the rest of the students arrived ."why do I have to teach Math to kids" he thought glancing around the room agen.

"I'm Greek...technically. Half, I guess. I've been trained in the art of Greek fighting. I changed it slightly though..." Max sat back, throwing his pair of scissors in the air and catching it.

i walk a little ways outside the schools barrier. hoping to draw someone who wants to fight out.

Ldybug123 said:
Nikko looks at his schedule and sees that he has english first. He walks into the classroom and sits at a desk in the back.
Mr. Yarrow looked at the student walking in "good morning" he smiled putting down his note book.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos just shrugged "from what I've been taught the only tactic is to kill or be killed since you know...my parents and all." He said with a slight smile at the teacher "but I do know defense a lot of it actually."
Sir Leo looked at him then turned to the board and wrote on it -kill or be killed- "though you need to learn all of this but if you are in a serous battle you do need to think this the odds are they are"

upon seeing or hearing no one outside the barrier. i walk around the barriers outside.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i walk a little ways outside the schools barrier. hoping to draw someone who wants to fight out.

[/QUOTE]
after watching the one student leave he sighed then started to wright on the board different mathematics then sat back down and waited for class to start.

Stratos just shrugged once again "I've killed many people, just saying." He said like he was just putting that out there, then he made hands signs and spoke a Jutsu since he was a martial artist "arcane barrier." He said and put his hands on the floor making a large arcane barrier the size of the classroom and the arena which takes a lot of his arcane energy but it replenishes almost instantly.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos just shrugged once again "I've killed many people, just saying." He said like he was just putting that out there, then he made hands signs and spoke a Jutsu since he was a martial artist "arcane barrier." He said and put his hands on the floor making a large arcane barrier the size of the classroom and the arena which takes a lot of his arcane energy but it replenishes almost instantly.
"UHHHH what did you just do?"

Ldybug123 said:
"M-my n-name i-is N-Nikko. N-nice t-to m-meet y-you s-sir." Nikko says to Mr. Yarrow @Srion Receno
"nice to meet you Nikko why dont you pick a seat and we will wait for the rest of the students"he smiled then turned to the board and wrote some quotes out of a few books.

Stratos pointed out his barrier to the teacher "barriers are a kind of defense, but this form of arcane barrier is much stronger than the average magic shield, it gets stronger the more damage the user is which helps in serious battles."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back