• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Inuk picked up a bacon and sausage sandwich and a pack of ketchup. He walked over and brought them. He waited for the two to buy there food. He sighed as he watched Caroline not getting anything "I thought it was easy to buy food. Well, looks like I'm wrong."

@Ami the breadling @Nylana

"Well I guess it is off to math for me oh how I hate my classes." Alex said with a shrug before turning into a hawk and flying into the math room

Stratos looked at how big the gym was and saw so many things he could do and decided to switch to battle class for first period so he just went to that class first because gym wasn't something he woke up and would do right away and he was in more of a mood to fight someone then run around and play sports.

Meredith nudged ger, "Don't worry about it. Get some food and lets eat before we have to go to class." With that said, she took a bite of one of her honey slathered biscuits quickly followed by a gulp of the gold tinted liquid. "Nectar," she crooned, "best thing ever!"

after eating the rabbit. i put out the fire and walk out of the woods and into the building. walking into math and sitting in the back left corner.

Carolina finally found the office of the headmaster. She tried to pass the door to enter it but she just bumped against it. She then opened the door and entered, her idea getting stronger and stronger.

@Srion Receno

Stratos stood in the middle of the class waiting for the rest of the students to get to the class so while he waited he went to where the arena the students would be fighting in and wait there since he wanted to be the first fighter in the class so he just summoned his arcane and shadow throne with several black crystals gems around the top of the throne forming skulls. "Hmmmmm."

Akari placed on his armour quickly and grabbed his rapier. " Ok , lets do this" He muttered and walked out of the locker room and went to his fighting class. He walked into the room and went over his gear again.

His armor (without the helmet) :
49d5dfb43561fbeb7e90e2f8bca2ef11.jpg

FalseUser12 said:
"Huh so there is someone is math then." Alex stood up to greet the person "Hi my name is Alex and you are."
@Shiro kurogane
i look at the one called alex. looking at him with cold, emotionless red eyes. i say nothing and look away from alex.

'oh god not another guy like this' Alex thought sweat dropping "So how is your first few days at the school going mine are pretty alright so far."

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
as Lin entered the cafeteria she frowned seeing a bunch of people, keeping to the side she grabbed an apple and stood behind a with white hair with so many people she couldint pick out who all she knew.

FalseUser12 said:
'oh god not another guy like this' Alex thought sweat dropping "So how is your first few days at the school going mine are pretty alright so far."
not looking at alex. i get up and goto the window. opening it i scale the building to sit on the roof once again. waiting for classes to start.

"Time to practice till class starts"He thought as he walked to the free part of the room. He pulled out his rapier as his eyes glowed and a flat, spinning snowflack-shaped circle appeared under his feet. He raised his chin up , pushed his shoulders back and placed his left foot forward with his rapier outstretched. He set his eyes on the practice-dumbie before he shoot toward at inhuman speed.

Alex just stood there alone in the classroom again "Second day here and I have made two friends." Alex said out loud before sitting back down in his chair

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]
"Ah good morning Caroline" the head master said seeing her come in "what can I do for you?"

[/QUOTE]
Carolina made a small bow front to the headmaster." Mr. Headmaster, that is the reason why I am here. My name is not Caroline. I was her clone... But...I don't feel like one. I am materialized... I don't know how, maybe through the stuff stratos did. Anyway, I am a sepereate being and I want to attend this school. Is there a way that would be possible? ", she said.

Stratos growled impatiently and his aura was growing larger, he stood up and kicked the air in a downward arc sending a wave of wind blades at a wall quickly from the force of the kick was powerful, he then did a backflip and punch the air sending shadow fists at the same wall rapidly leaving holes and cracks. "Hmmmm would be better on living things."

"Screw it leaving the damn room going to watch battle class maybe that'll be interesting then!" Alex threw his hands up in the air and stormed out of the room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back