• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

Stratos opened his eyes and they were slightly glowing red, he had a slight smirk in his face, he looked at the other boy with Aki and Stratos felt his aura growing feeling something different "I really need to battle or train or something! Is anyone else bored?" He said and looked at Aki she seemed like a fighter the way she looked when he first saw her but looks mean nothing in this world. He had a thought quickly "will there be teams in this school?" @Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
Aki usually only beat the hell out of people when they got her mad, which was often. She had no real reason to be mad at the guy before her so she stayed silent. Then he mentioned something about teams, "What do you mean?"

@Ami the breadling @FalseUser12 @ayumukatsuchia

metalcity said:
"Your not complaining. Are you? There for it is my fan club you are apart of." he smirked as he was then flicked. "I'm sorry, there is a charge of 10 when you try to leave." He noticed that she was flying, he shrugged it off.
Meredith laughed softly, "10 what? Hugs, dollars, cents or other?" She had a smile on her face and was trying to limit her smart ass comments but was finding it hard to do so.

Stratos smiled and announced "since you 3 were the first psychos courageous enough to Come and talk to me." He said with a slight hinting tone to his voice, he put his hands on the ground and made a word out of darkness which said 'the bloodbornes' which would be his group name. Well it was pretty surprising nobody asked why his darkness worked in the sunlight which made Stratos feel more fit in with these 3 individuals.

@Ami the breadling @ForgottenSky9272 @FalseUser12

Carolina suddenly felt something. Black steam was escaping from her but she did not feel like getting dissolved. As the steam disappeared, she had the feeling something changed.

"Wait so are you talking about teams like battle teams cuz if so I am entirely interested in that." Alex exclaimed

@Ami the breadling

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm not apart of any....group...Let alone a 'battle group'..." There she was pushing other away when she desperately wanted someone to talk to, be friends with, but she couldn't. Aki then had a weird expression on her face, unlike everyone else, she knew who Stratos was and how dangerous he was rumored to be. Though she just realized it now. She decided not to say anything yet again, he probably received enough crap already.

@Ami the breadling @FalseUser12 @ayumukatsuchia

(Nylana, Ami the breadling and metalcity are in the cafeteria and FalseUser, ayumu, Ami's clone and I are in the courtyard. Lol, did that help?)

@djinnamon

Stratos nodded at the boy "what's your name." He said and saw Carolina "I think that means the real her wanted to know what she did?" He said confused, he then put a fire rose on the floor and it spun into the sky between them and made a small firecracker.

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]{classes will be starting up in one hour class rooms are open}

[/QUOTE]
(what are the classes currently on then)

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos nodded at the boy "what's your name." He said and saw Carolina "I think that means the real her wanted to know what she did?" He said confused, he then put a fire rose on the floor and it spun into the sky between them and made a small firecracker.
Carolina shook her head. " No, that never happened before to me. I have no idea what that was...but I feel different..., she confusedly said.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](Things will be so much fun when you find out what that steam from the clone was xD )

[/QUOTE]
(was it the clone farting? sorry i can be immature irl. i'll see myself out.)

This was unsettling.

Walking into the cafeteria still in her pajamas, Charlie groggily shuffled past the students nearby in her trek toward the food line. Dressed in a solid pink shirt and pants with several cartoon rabbits of varying colors, a fuzzy pair of white and green mismatched slippers, and her favorite panda themed hat she noticed the occasional stares from others nearby. This certainly wasn't her best appearance but at the moment all that was on her mind was the allure of a good breakfast. After arriving yesterday she immediately began to work on the new environment she found herself in. She had to expand her influence. Yet the nature of this area seemed a lot more resistant than that of her home. Perhaps the faculty had accounted for something this. After several hours she had managed to take over a couple targets, yet it proved to be too much trouble for what it was worth.

Shuffling from dish to dish with her eyes barely open, she grabbed a sample of everything until a comically sized pile of snacks lay on her tray. She'd need to extra fuel to keep her going until the end of the day, and she'd just throw away whatever was left over. Wasn't like it was her problem if she was wasting food after all. With a loud yawn she approached a vacant table and sat in one of the chairs, beginning to pick away at the cereal section of her food pile with her bare hands.

hearing the intercom Lin hurried out of the shower, then after stopping to drop off her stuff she went to go get something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back