• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos nodded and grabbed carolina's hand before walking to the door opening it for them. He then exited the dorm room and walked out the building towards the mid-area of the open courtyard and stopped "alright." Stratos used the shadows in the cafeteria to get 2 tubs of ice cream one blueberry and one strawberry. He put his aura around the strawberry ice cream and gave it to Carolina, he formed a shadow bench and took a seat on the bench in the courtyard. He then formed a shadow spoon and started eating leaving another for carolina.
Carolina started eating the ice cream. Her first bite made her nearly loose her mind. A explosion of taste happened to detonate in her mouth, so that she couldn't keep herself from moaning a little as she ate it. She then started to enjoy every piece of the ice cream until the last drop.

Meredith laughed shakily, "I am so sorry, Caroline and and who are you?" Meredith reached down to help them up as she asked the question. Her black wings were fluttering nervously and her cheeks were bright red.

As Caroline realized Inuk was laying on her, she chuckled. " Your so straightforward... You could have just say that you want to hug me. ", she said, still laughing.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Carolina started eating the ice cream. Her first bite made her nearly loose her mind. A explosion of taste happened to detonate in her mouth, so that she couldn't keep herself from moaning a little as she ate it. She then started to enjoy every piece of the ice cream until the last drop.

[/QUOTE]
Stratos finished his tub and destroyed the remaining cartoon destructive energy, he then stood up and sighed "I wanna fight someone or something! We need something big to happen...like a big war against schools, or a war against the evil magic users!" He said in hype wondering if it would actually happen "hmmmm Carolina who's all strong?"

i sit on the rooftop once again. looking around and simply waiting for classes to start.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As Caroline realized Inuk was laying on her, she chuckled. " Your so straightforward... You could have just say that you want to hug me. ", she said, still laughing.

[/QUOTE]
Nylana said:
Meredith laughed shakily, "I am so sorry, Caroline and and who are you?" Meredith reached down to help them up as she asked the question. Her black wings were fluttering nervously and her cheeks were bright red.
"But I think surprise hugs are the best. Would you not agree?" He sarcastically stated with a rhetorical question. He took the girls hand getting up. "I swear I am a magnet. Every one keeps running into me." he said as he rubbed his head.

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos finished his tub and destroyed the remaining cartoon destructive energy, he then stood up and sighed "I wanna fight someone or something! We need something big to happen...like a big war against schools, or a war against the evil magic users!" He said in hype wondering if it would actually happen "hmmmm Carolina who's all strong?"
Alex just left the cafeteria and went to the courtyard overhearing the conversation he just waited for it to go on until it got more interesting

Inuk sighed as he watched Caroline lay on the ground, waiting. "Wow, are you this lazy you cant get up by your self." Inuk offered her his hand "Guess I'll be a 'gentleman' oh god that pained me to say." He said with a smile.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Inuk sighed as he watched Caroline lay on the ground, waiting. "Wow, are you this lazy you cant get up by your self." Inuk offered her his hand "Guess I'll be a 'gentleman' oh god that pained me to say." He said with a smile.
@Ami the breadling
Caroline took his hand and stood up. " That was the reason of me laying there. I wanted to inflict pain to you. ", she said, blinking to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
becoming bored with sitting on the roof. i jump off landing easily. deciding to walk around the inside of the school's barrier.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Caroline took his hand and stood up. " That was the reason of me laying there. I wanted to inflict pain to you. ", she said, blinking to him.

[/QUOTE]
"In that case..." As Inuk was helping her up he let go of her hand letting her fall back to the ground "Oh. No. What. Have. I. Done. I. Am. So. Sorry." he said leaving a sarcastic gap in-between each word. Then offering her his hand again. "Now that felt good." He smirked.

Aki was slightly fixing her hair which had been in her face. She was attracted by smell of ice cream. But, by the time she has gotten there, it has been finished. There was a bit of disappointment in her eyes; she had a weak spot for sweets. She listened to the guy complaining about something. Aki stood there a bit annoyed, from the crap she was probably going to receive. She despised it when others made fun of her height, but there was a giant before her.

@Ami the breadling @ayumukatsuchia @FalseUser12

metalcity said:
"In that case..." As Inuk was helping her up he let go of her hand letting her fall back to the ground "Oh. No. What. Have. I. Done. I. Am. So. Sorry." he said leaving a sarcastic gap in-between each word. Then offering her his hand again. "Now that felt good." He smirked.
As Caroline fell, she landed on her head. It hurt her pretty bad, resulting in her crying out in pain. Also, her sight got a bit blurred. She decided to not move for a moment, so she could see straight again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As Caroline fell, she landed on her head. It hurt her pretty bad, resulting in her crying out in pain. Also, her sight got a bit blurred. She decided to not move for a moment, so she could see straight again.

[/QUOTE]
Meredith carefully helped the other girl up, "Are you ok Caroline? And you still haven't introduced yourself." She looked at Inuk as she said the last part.

Aki slightly jumped as his screams rung in her ears, "Will you not scream in my ears?" she said with an annoyed expression. She was too busy being mad to realize she was caught watching them.

@FalseUser12

Last edited by a moderator:
Meredith sighed, " As you already know, I am Meredith Tang." Her wings fluttered even faster which caused quite a bit of wind.

As Caroline got helped up, she got her sight back to normal. " Thanks Meredith. And Inuk, warn me next time. ", she said, gently beating Inuk against his shoulder.

{Good morning students seeing as a lot of you are up breakfast will start early in the cafeteria classes will start in 3 hours}

(((so I fell asleep xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back