• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

ArcticVoid said:
'' Jet Deathclaw. The most pathetic excuse for a demon ever, I dont think demons are supposed to apologize but I'll make an exception. ' He said, before laughing.
" I don't apologize that often as well. ", Caroline said as Fina flew up behind her. " Coming to speak of it, you should excuse for your actions more often.", Fina said. Caroline raised her hand, so Fina said "I know, I know", she said, pretending to get smacked and falling to the ground.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I am sure you are an careless sarcastic asshole. That means your just the type of guy I would like to call a friend. Since...I'm like that too, mostly. ", she said, expressionless in her tone but smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"I cannot believe that is your impression of me. How depressing, I am disgusted." He said with a gentle sarcastic smile.

@Ami the breadling

"Well you might have met someone like me but may not have noticed as we can be in different forms there might even be other shape-shifters at school aswell." She replied

@Ldybug123

metalcity said:
"I cannot believe that is your impression of me. How depressing, I am disgusted." He said with a gentle sarcastic smile.
@Ami the breadling
Caroline laughed. " I really think we will get along pretty good, Inuk. ", she said, her tone now as joyful as her smile.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Caroline laughed. " I really think we will get along pretty good, Inuk. ", she said, her tone now as joyful as her smile.

[/QUOTE]
Inuk smiled "As long as you can handle my mocking and sarcasm, sure." He said as he dropped his smile, realising it was out of character.

@Ami the breadling

Nikko gets this sad look in his eyes all of a sudden. "U-um w-well... I-I l-lived i-in a-a s-small v-village i-in t-the f-forest w-with m-my... w-with m-my p-parents. E-everything w-was f-fine u-until..." Nikko gulps nervously before continuing. "u-until r-recently. T-the v-village w-was a-attacked a-and... a-and... m-my p-parents... t-they w-were k-killed. S-so... I-I r-really h-had n-no c-choice i-in c-coming h-here s-since... s-since I-I h-had n-nowhere e-else t-to g-go." Nikko says, tears threatning to fall out of his eyes. @FalseUser12

metalcity said:
Inuk smiled "As long as you can handle my mocking and sarcasm, sure." He said as he dropped his smile, realising it was out of character.
@Ami the breadling
" I'll get you handled. Just watch out. If you see a joyful and deeply happy version of me, its most likely Carolina, my clone.", she said smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex looked at Nikko with a deep form of sympathy "I know how you feel my family are completely different to yours they took and destroyed everything in there path well if the money was good of course I tried to run away but they always found me I had no choice but to end them but they were still my family oh god how I cried how I always cry." Alex finished of with a small smile

@Ldybug123

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I'll get you handled. Just watch out. If you see a joyful and deeply happy version of me, its most likely Carolina, my clone.", she said smiling.

[/QUOTE]
As Inuk listened he remembered a question he needed a answer for "Oh, do you know if we are in any of the same beds-I mean classes. Well, what's the difference?" He said as he yawned.

metalcity said:
As Inuk listened he remembered a question he needed a answer for "Oh, do you know if we are in any of the same beds-I mean classes. Well, what's the difference?" He said as he yawned.
" Math, English, history and fighting I think, so we see each other plenty. I'm pretty sure we won't share any beds ", she said, laughing at the last part.

Red woke up. Felt tired, he decided to sleep again. But no, he wouldn't do that for sure. He wanted to see what had happened while he was asleep. He went out his room, and gaze upon the blue sky and yellow sun. He pondered everything. Whyvthe sky seemed so normal while the people seemed so undeniably not normal? He shrugged it off. Walked pass his room.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Math, English, history and fighting I think, so we see each other plenty. I'm pretty sure we won't share any beds ", she said, laughing at the last part.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, that slipped out. But good, glad to know we are in the same classes. Means I can rely on you to tell me what I have." He said, emotionless. Trying not to sound happy.

metalcity said:
"Oh, that slipped out. But good, glad to know we are in the same classes. Means I can rely on you to tell me what I have." He said, emotionless. Trying not to sound happy.
She chuckled. " Did that slip out because you think class is boring or because you would like sharing a bed with me ?", she said, giggling.

"I know you do but it's in the past you could have never prevented destiny from doing it's job now cmon but on the worlds biggest smile for me ok." Alex said smiling at Nikko

@Ldybug123

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She chuckled. " Did that slip out because you think class is boring or because you would like sharing a bed with me ?", she said, giggling.

[/QUOTE]
"Sure, we could share a bed." Inuk waited a few seconds. "I call top bunk." He smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back