• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"Our?" He looked behind her and around his room. Nobody was there except the 2 of them. Red started to feel uneasy toward this diabolical school

"Oh.. you hear me singing..." Red blushed to the point of his cheek turned red. Red was turned red.

Valhite said:
"Our?" He looked behind her and around his room. Nobody was there except the 2 of them. Red started to feel uneasy toward this diabolical school
"Oh.. you hear me singing..." Red blushed to the point of his cheek turned red. Red was turned red.
" Oh, dumb Carolina made her friend feel uncomfortable. I will leave then. See you... ", she said, already passing the wall at the behind, searching for stratos room which she then finally found. There was someone else as well, but she did not care. " Hey stratos. I'm bored. Can you talk to me? I enjoyed talking to you earlier...", she said, smiling at him.

@ayumukatsuchia @Shiro kurogane

"She... passed that wall...." Red started to sweat. She was a ghost? He thought that she was normal human.

"Oh well, she still my friend anyway" he shrugged it off. He hopped to the bed and started to sleep

seeing a another person enter the room. i grab vengeance and my twin daggers. climbing back up to the roof i start practicing my skills. again pushing myself to move faster and strike harder.

(Sorry Eager, I was catching some Z's)

"A rivalry would be fun indeed." When Max heard about Ranza getting his sword taken away, he felt a mixture of sorrow, anger and joy. "Because they know who your parents are? My dad doesn't really have time to speak to anyone." Max then began to mumble under his breath "Including me, stupid god..." Max turned his blade back into the pair of cutters and put them away. "Perk of being able to turn them into scissors. No one knows they are actually a sword. I can even use them like scissors! This bad boy will never get taken off of me. "

@Eagershadow3

Alexander yawns and then gets up out of his dorm bed not knowing how he got there in the first place "Oh great I'm here." He says before jumping out of bed and deciding to once again go around the school

Inuk woke up by his tree, he stretched his arms and yawned. He was surprised to see that it was morning. "Wow, no one did anything. Well, wonder what classes I have. Guess I should ask someone." He thought out loud as he started to walk around, looking for someone to ask.

(Some times I really hate this website
xD not got any notifications since my last post)

Alexander being the gender-fluid person he is felt like the opposite gender today and in response turned into a girl and started to spend her day like that but first by wandering around the library hoping to get some good books but on her way to the library saw Inuk again by a tree all she did was just scowl and continue walking to the library "Sarcastic little crap." She thought to herself.

FalseUser12 said:
Alexander being the gender-fluid person he is felt like the opposite gender today and in response turned into a girl and started to spend her day like that but first by wandering around the library hoping to get some good books but on her way to the library saw Inuk again by a tree all she did was just scowl and continue walking to the library "Sarcastic little crap." She thought to herself.
(is that the same girl from before?)

Alex felt as though someone was staring at her and then looked straight back at the person who was staring at her which happened to be Inuk all she did was just storm over there and shout "WELL WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT THEN YOU ALREADY REJECTED BEING MY FRIEND AND NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT BY STARING AT ME!"

@metalcity

Inuk placed his hand on his heart "I feel offended. All I wanted was to know if you where in my next class was. And I get treated like this, how rude." Inuk said, acting like he was emotionally hurt.

@FalseUser12

Calming down Alex said "Ok sorry I don't know what your next class is and also if your talking to someone drop the sarcastic attitude people need friends remember that." Alex said completely embarrassed.

@metalcity

"Ok, I will keep that in mind and never forget." Inuk started scratching the back of his head. "What where we talking about? Oh yea, my next lesson. Well I'll go ask someone else then." He said as he started walking off.

@FalseUser12

Reaching the library Alex just decided to pick out any book and just read till her heart gave out

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline woke up and strangely remembered running around the last night. The only explanation was Carolina, but how did she appear? Caroline decided to better not asked that question and got up. She prepared herself and then left the dorm. Fina, who rested on Caroline's neck when she slept, looking like a really realistic tattoo, woke up as well and flew around a bit to warm up. She flew into a boy walking by and immediately muttered " Sorry .", as she got smacked by Caroline. " Sorry, Fina seems a bit slow today..Are you ok?", Caroline asked

@metalcity

Inuk felt something again bump into him "Oh no, flying glowing flowers. My only weakness. How could you know?" He said falling backwards in fake pain. "No, but I'm fine. A flower wouldn't hurt me." He said unamused.

@Ami the breadling

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos nodded slightly and tapped his bed for her to sit on "don't worry I can touch non-materiel objects." He said with a playful wink, he looked at his hands and then smiled "and yes I will most definitely be your friend."
She sat and looked quite amazed. She then tried to hug him. As that worked as well, Carolina was really flashed. " So that's what touching something and hugging someone feel like...that's awesome...", Carolina said and hugged Stratos again.

metalcity said:
Inuk felt something again bump into him "Oh no, flying glowing flowers. My only weakness. How could you know?" He said falling backwards in fake pain. "No, but I'm fine. A flower wouldn't hurt me." He said unamused.
@Ami the breadling
Caroline thought for a bit. " Flower? Yeah I guess she kind of looks like one. Anyway, the main point of her is: she annoys. You, me everyone. ", Caroline said, offering Inuk a hand to stand back up.

After reading almost all of the books in the library Alex just went to wander around the hallway only noticing all of the people was completely amazed that they were all talking she wanted to join the group but she just stayed back and watched "It's not stalking cuz they could probably see you." She thought

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Caroline thought for a bit. " Flower? Yeah I guess she kind of looks like one. Anyway, the main point of her is: she annoys. You, me everyone. ", Caroline said, offering Inuk a hand to stand back up.

[/QUOTE]
Inuk took her hand and stood up. "How can a flower annoy you? Did it talk back to you? Oh not the tragedy." He sarcastically said as he scratched his head.

metalcity said:
Inuk took her hand and stood up. "How can a flower annoy you? Did it talk back to you? Oh not the tragedy." He sarcastically said as he scratched his head.
Fina angrily flew around Inuk. " I am no flower! I am Caroline's conscience! And I am not annoying! ", she cried out in anger. Caroline smacked her again. " Shut up Fina, if I need you to talk I ask you for it.", Caroline hissed at Fina.

Watching the girl smack the flower, he grow slightly annoyed "Wow, you must make a lot of friends." He sarcastically stated.

metalcity said:
Watching the girl smack the flower, he grow slightly annoyed "Wow, you must make a lot of friends." He sarcastically stated.
She looked at him bare all emotion. " I do have one. And better have one real than a million fake friends. What about you? I guess it seems to be same with you, not having much friends.", she said, expressionless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back