• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alimarea Academy

"How could you tell, I thought I would come off as kind and gentle with thousands of friends." He said shrugging off what she said.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
"How could you tell, I thought I would come off as kind and gentle with thousands of friends." He said shrugging off what she said.
@Ami the breadling
Caroline laughed ironically. " Oh, your funny. That's good to know. ", she said with an ironic tone.

"I would call it sarcasm, but hey. Each to their own." He said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
"I would call it sarcasm, but hey. Each to their own." He said as he placed his hands in his pockets.
@Ami the breadling
" Your pretty OK. I'm Caroline and you?", she said, offering her hand to shake it.

Jet walked out, wearing headphones and a hoodie, he remembered what happened last night and remembered that he didn't snap out of his insanity. '' Maybe today I finally will. '' he said, walking around aimlessly.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Your pretty OK. I'm Caroline and you?", she said, offering her hand to shake it.

[/QUOTE]
"Hasn't this just been a pleasure. Miss Caroline." Inuk smiled. he took her hand and shook it. "I'm Inuk."

"U-Um I-I c-can i-influence, m-manipulate a-and c-control n-nature. A-Also I-I c-can a-absorb a-and c-convert o-one f-form o-of e-energy i-into a-another f-form." Nikko says. @FalseUser12

Jet saw them and Jet, recognizing Caroline, decided to pull his hood up and maybe apologize, '' I am not sadistic, I'm a bad person, but what would you expect I am a demon. '' he muttered, walking slowly towards them.

metalcity said:
"Hasn't this just been a pleasure. Miss Caroline." Inuk smiled. he took her hand and shook it. "I'm Inuk."
" I am sure you are an careless sarcastic asshole. That means your just the type of guy I would like to call a friend. Since...I'm like that too, mostly. ", she said, expressionless in her tone but smiling.

Jet decided to stand nearby, he felt like the demon inside him left him, but it didn't he suddenly remembered that if he were to approach them , she would probably draw her dagger and he would have to resort to necromancy and pyromancy. So he calmly walked over to them and would probably accept his wrists being cut as a form of payback.

ArcticVoid said:
Jet decided to stand nearby, he felt like the demon inside him left him, but it didn't he suddenly remembered that if he were to approach them , she would probably draw her dagger and he would have to resort to necromancy and pyromancy. So he calmly walked over to them and would probably accept his wrists being cut as a form of payback.
As she saw Jet, Caroline's expression did not change. Hey, you, I just wanted to apologize for threatening you yesterday. I was caught in a stupid flood if senseless emotions. In fact, I would like to introduce myself to you. The name is Caroline. ", she said, expressionless in the tone but still smiling.

'' Jet Deathclaw. The most pathetic excuse for a demon ever, I dont think demons are supposed to apologize but I'll make an exception. ' He said, before laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back